Girls V guys online

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing more and more of this lately - guy and girl have a great first date, no lay, never hears from her again.

Wonder how much of it has to do with the "mainstreamization" of online dating in recent years?

Any girl with a POF/OKC profile she has a stready stream of suitors knocking at her door. Rest assured there are hundreds of better looking thirsty dudes with more status hitting her up. These guys won't commit but they'll hit it and quit it.

Men are as faithful as their options. Women are as choosy as their options. With online dating, an attractive woman's options are seemingly infinite. In keeping with her hypergamous instincts, she's always on the lookout for the bigger, better deal.

In the past a woman would stick with a guy after a good date because she had no other solid prospects lined up. Now she's more likely to stray.

Online dating is a boon for guys who fit the media-promulgated aesthetic ideal (tall, muscular, white). Like this guy - http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-36...html#pid102162

Guys who don't measure up physically have tough road to ho. No matter how tight his verbal game, a short Asian guy will always be hard-up when Mr. Tom Brady lookalike is hollering at her from the next browser.

Online dating is courtship distilled to its essence sans the filter of approach anxiety.

A 1000 rejections in the real world would cripple a man.
A 1000 rejections in the virtual world mean nothing.

Thousands of thirsty dudes without approach anxiety + hypergamous women with infinite options is a recipe for dating disaster. Unhappy girls who can't get a top guy to commit, and unhappy guys who can't get a date.

This phenomenon is unprecedented in human history.

And if online dating loses its stigma and becomes mainstream, it could put the average guy's prospects in serious jeopardy.

What % of single girls 20-29 today have online dating profiles?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193463

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sht, these girls are fat. 378 messages? Haha.

No wonder women go crazy and wet when they see they are in the presence of a quality man. All the more power to the Don Juan.

P.S. How many times has it been said here, STOP GIVING A DAMN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE/DO. The question is "What do YOU have and what are you DOING to get it if you don't have it?"

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Ive also tried the op's experiment in the apst, similar results (what a surprise!)
the thing I noticed however was the content of the messages and e mails;

Boring, banal, no intigue, far too much supplicating, handing power to the woman immediately, failing to qualify the woman, lack of fun, poor spelling...I could go on, seriously it made me sick to see so many men getting it so wrong!

Im an average looking guy, quite rugged but I get a fair amount of interest, nothing earth shattering but women do contact me now and then and I get a good response from my e mails.

just because a woman gets hundreds of messages, dont assume you dont have chance, you have to message them, be different to the other boring f cuckers.

Im meeting 3 different women this weekend, Im not boasting, just saying it can be done and Ive one it by being different, experiemtn a bit, dont be afraid to post outrageous sh!t on your profile or messages but be creative and subtley make it obvious you are taking the p!ss.

Do not rely on online dating solely though, the flake factor is through the roof and a lot of the women have had hundreds of dates and will walk at the slightes thing, you wont even know what it is from pof to poof!

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i think online dating is where low value chicks go to have their attention ***** fix. by low value i'm referring to chicks with deep seated physiological and emotional issues. the average girl has guys throwing themselves at her feet day and night why would she resort to getting guys from dating sites. Online dating raise red flags in my mind

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
Ive also tried the op's experiment in the apst, similar results (what a surprise!)
the thing I noticed however was the content of the messages and e mails;

Boring, banal, no intigue, far too much supplicating, handing power to the woman immediately, failing to qualify the woman, lack of fun, poor spelling...I could go on, seriously it made me sick to see so many men getting it so wrong!

Im an average looking guy, quite rugged but I get a fair amount of interest, nothing earth shattering but women do contact me now and then and I get a good response from my e mails.

just because a woman gets hundreds of messages, dont assume you dont have chance, you have to message them, be different to the other boring f cuckers.

Im meeting 3 different women this weekend, Im not boasting, just saying it can be done and Ive one it by being different, experiemtn a bit, dont be afraid to post outrageous sh!t on your profile or messages but be creative and subtley make it obvious you are taking the p!ss.

Do not rely on online dating solely though, the flake factor is through the roof and a lot of the women have had hundreds of dates and will walk at the slightes thing, you wont even know what it is from pof to poof!
I pretty much agree with what you're saying. You have to be very interesting and different online. But I don't see much value personally in jumping through hoops for those 5's/6's online. Especially given that they are usually average looking girls at best, they have above average amounts of personal issues and they are flaky as hell. They are simply not worth the time and effort when there is much better quality outside the door.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit wasting time playing with fake profiles and work on perfecting your own profile and online game. Enough with posts about putting up fake profiles...you're always going to get the same result!

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
Quit wasting time playing with fake profiles and work on perfecting your own profile and online game. Enough with posts about putting up fake profiles...you're always going to get the same result!
I took the experiment one step further.

I've been going out to various night clubs wearing makeup and a dress. My beard is a bit of a turnoff to the more feminine males. But I still get a fair amount of free drinks and phone numbers.

Girls have it way too easy! And this dress is great in the warm weather.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
Yeah, because half of the people on those online dating sites are males.
And the other half are guys from SoSuave pretending to be women.

Mantis Toboggan said:
I've been going out to various night clubs wearing makeup and a dress. My beard is a bit of a turnoff to the more feminine males. But I still get a fair amount of free drinks and phone numbers.
Lol.
Did you get any negs about your beard, Mantis?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
my experimenting has continued!

created a fake male profile, good looking guy, 6' 1", good smile, athletic, dressed, casual smart.

this profile has women messaging him at least 10-12 per day!!

havent replied to many, that is phase two ;-)

I did reply to two just to feel out what these women are about, Ive messaged them with my ow profile, without much response, however Ive asked for more pics ;-) from both of these, response?? "that would need your phone number and name"

looks dont matter?? sh!te they dont!

plan on having a little more fun with this though.
one thing Ive noticed though, this guy is good looking, prob 8.5-9/10 and the majority of mesages are from old whales??? wtf?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to set a date up with them and let them get flaked on for once.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who are Not online dating, Are on their cell 24/7. One only needs to open his eyes while driving and count the number of women with One fvcking hand up to her ear and the other on the steering wheel to know the grim (at least where I live) statistic of 70% (7 out of 10) at any interval of time that I decide to start counting. Men do it too, but most likely for Business and not their phone being blown up from guys And girls. I'd say for men it's 30% at any given time who (don't use a bluetooth, nooooo that would be too safe) text/engage in one-hand driving.

It's unreal. What is sooo important to be on the phone 24/7? Wha-what is the big deal? Why are they always so gay or excited about talking about sh!t on the phone? The same applies to facebook, etc etc.

Guys, I can Sense the attitude, even if a girl is interested in me (I mean, cut-off-what-her-girlfriend-with-her-back-to-me-is-currently-saying-in-order-to-give-full-attention-to-me interested), I know, I just know that it will never last, because these women today are Fvcked.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
plan on having a little more fun with this though.
one thing Ive noticed though, this guy is good looking, prob 8.5-9/10 and the majority of mesages are from old whales??? wtf?
You know, this makes me feel a little ego boost cause I'll get 1-2 messages a week from not only oldies and whales, but some legit 7s or 8s. However, if I do not keep up continuous (daily) contact with some of them, then they become (I think, the 400 msgs/day for them is entering into play here) short or don't even respond at all (as IF I somehow dropped the ball by not answering her latest message in a few days - she felt spurned? Or it's just too many other guys to fill the time space gap leaving me a long forgotten dude, yesterday's news in her life).

I'm good-looking, tall etc, but certainly not a 10 imo, no lower than 8 though. Women stare, or they look away fast, I get extreme responses from women, it's never really a casual normal joking around play with em with me, but a shock and "how do I talk to this guy?" meeting. I either scare or repulse them, or I suck them in. I've upset them at first and made them not like me, then a week or a month later, they'll be attracted to me (I guess, familiarity, stability?, or that I'm the same unchanged unusual dude - she's definitely Never met before, a one of a kind, freak). I'm not normal looking and I am not normal. it's a mixture, quite a satanic impression I leave I'd imagine, something off, or odd, which may scare the pants off of some women. But it's in a sense who I am, and in a sense An Act of who I am. It's the embodiment of pure evil, though appearing good or innocent at the same time.