Girls under the age of 26

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, a girl at the age of less than 26 and she’s attractive, is not yet ready to settle. She only wants to have fun. And at that age, that’s all women are after. Doesn’t matter if you’re the greatest guy in the world, she’s only after one thing. And that is to have fun.
When you tell a girl at that age to stay home with you, you’re trying to suffocate and kill her. In her mind, you’re such a great guy, but who cares? You don’t even get along with her friends. She’s still with you because on the one hand she’s out having fun and you’re home, she feels guilty. Or worst, she wants to use you as a spare tire. She doesn’t want a daddy, she wants someone fun! Settling down is not an option. But that is what us guys do, we want her to settle down and have kids or something. Though you’re a great person for her, you’re not the one for her. She says I love you but she means something else. The more you pursue her, the more her self esteem goes up and your self respect goes down. She’s going to enjoy her new found confidence while you are left in the rut. And the more you pursue her, the more of a loser you’re going to be to her.
In her mind, while you’re thinking logically and you want to save your relationship, on the other hand she’s thinking, “oh my god, he’s such a loser and he’s still not over me.” “What’s wrong with him?”

If she’d moved on, she’s not confused. She got everything planned out already. On the one hand, she’s with such a great guy but on the other hand you’re saying “I love you” means you want to continue trapping her. He’s trying to pull me back in and suffocate me again. She’s confused and doesn’t know/care what she wants. She just wants to have fun and enjoy life. And you’re acting like her dad… you’re going to be her emotional tampon. Get on with life.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, what?? At 26 I wasnt just "having fun..." I'd say by 24 I was looking for something substantial. I'd say you've got it backwards my friend...GUYS at this age just want fun.

Are you a TROLL????

osu13

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont make sense

Most every girl i go out with wants to contain me and get me in a relationship..... and they are very attractive 20-22

think b4 u type

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but I agree with dannyegg4575, maybe not about the age but when you get to serieus with a girl at your early 20s, she's gonna wanna bail. If you're in just for fun and don't really care that much for her but rather you care for the fun you're having while being with her (meaning once she starts to bore you, you most likely would instant dumb her -> which is the right attitude IMO at your 20s), she's gonna wanna stay.

At your early 20s, you shouldn't be thinking of settling, cause you'll end up getting hurt or bored and start to realise that the time for settling is still far away. Rather than going on an endless search for eternal love, go out have some fun and stop being all that serieus, cause you'll just come off as a very boring AFC.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most every girl i go out with wants to contain me and get me in a relationship..... and they are very attractive 20-22
Try it and let them contain you. See what happens.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try letting any woman at any age contain you. Once you've fallen all over her, she'll be walking all over you and out the door as soon as she can.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you've come out of left field with this one,

What's your reasoning behind this?

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
over-generalizations and preconceptions are the roots of ignorance...

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
over-generalizations and preconceptions are the roots of ignorance...

everybody generalizes...

thats not to say there are always exceptions.. but you can call a spade a spade every once in a while.... there are patterns to behavior...

Rhizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok folks. Everyone should let this post and its originator be a lesson and an example of the effects of the pesticides and growth additives being put in our food today.

Only YOU can prevent yourself from living in your mothers basement and going mental on Dew and Doritos!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
First off, a girl at the age of less than 26 and she’s attractive, is not yet ready to settle. She only wants to have fun. And at that age, that’s all women are after.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
in america you do. your american wife will be somebody's sloppy seconds. remember that on your wedding night. she will have banged a number of guys before her. she will wear a white dress on your wedding day. her nascar loving daddy will give you a hard time about "taking" his pure innocent daughter. she will tell you about her former lovers. you will know how she likes it before you even get her in bed. i can go on.

the above reason is why "romance tours" are booming in the former soviet union. much like the dj industry in america tells you a lot about modern day america, the boom in the marriage industry biz tells you an equal amount about the current climate in america.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
Nope. Maybe if you only hang out with club rats. There are a ton of married girls in their early 20s and divorced women in their mid-20s to early 30s. They have to come from somewhere.

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recon your observations are spot on dannyegg, but from my experience i'd just change that 26 > bit to people who are still at uni or just out of it. But i think regardless of age if your with a girl and she aint ready to settle, while the dude on the other hand is trying to take things towards settling. There's obviously going to be conflict and 9/10 out of 10 its the person who wants more that gets burned.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shinko said:
..... But i think regardless of age if your with a girl and she aint ready to settle, while the dude on the other hand is trying to take things towards settling. .....
This is the most ass-backwards thing I've seen in a LONG time. If they don't try to settle with you and tie you into something the issue has to be YOU dude.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny, I was talking with a homegirl about this last night. She was telling me that around 27 is where she started feeling the pressure to settle

but it's all a generalization, and a lot of the BS is because most guys and girls have no idea how to qualify BEFORE they get into the LTR

younger girls are more likely to cheat, but that doesn't mean all of them will. and older girls with issues can give you a bigger headache. hopefully when you game a girl, age isn't the only you guys look at. because it's one of those superficial things that barely tells you sht about a girl

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is obviously a generalization, I know a lot of hotties that were married in their early 20's and it worked out for them. There are actually people who have as much fun staying in and laying low as they do when they go out, sometimes even more fun. It's crazy, isn't it?