Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that were abused when younger or had a bad childhood

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with these type of girls?

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're damaged goods and you're probably better off staying away. Girls who had good childhoods are a handful enough as it is. Add in a troubled childhood to a woman's already labile emotional nature and you've got yourself a recipe for disaster.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@OP - I think everyone has experience with these kinds of girls, whether they're aware of it or not.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, she warned me she was "damaged goods" and wanted the relationship to be about "more than just sex". Translation: having sex with her felt like raping a nun.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just broke up with one of those nutcases.

Don't have a girlfriend now, but it's better than the bullsh1t she would have put me through. I went through about a week of it before I realized I'd rather jerk off than spend another day dealing with her.

Seriously, don't bother with a chick that has these issues. If you really need to hit it, then do it once and then kick her to the curb. I'd rather you dump her and never know how right I was, than be sitting in a holding cell next to Bubba, wishing you had listened to Galactus.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't have a girlfriend now, but it's better than the bullsh1t she would have put me through. I went through about a week of it before I realized I'd rather jerk off than spend another day dealing with her.

Seriously, don't bother with a chick that has these issues. If you really need to hit it, then do it once and then kick her to the curb. I'd rather you dump her and never know how right I was, than be sitting in a holding cell next to Bubba, wishing you had listened to Galactus.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe that's what they meant by having to drive the point home to people.. 4 of the same post.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made the mistake of deluding myself that I might be able to help one of these types of women. We moved in together. Her life got better as a result of our relationship, and mine got worse. In the end, I had to move out and move on with my life.

At best they'll develop a dependence on you, and at worst they themselves will be abusive towards you. I wish this wasn't true, but you just can't change peoples' very basic motivations and insecurities without years of psychotherapy.

Plus, do you really want to be someone's psychiatrist? Some guys love the idea that they're saving a woman from a bad situation or even from herself, and I let those guys take care of these women.

Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
I made the mistake of deluding myself that I might be able to help one of these types of women. We moved in together. Her life got better as a result of our relationship, and mine got worse. In the end, I had to move out and move on with my life.

At best they'll develop a dependence on you, and at worst they themselves will be abusive towards you. I wish this wasn't true, but you just can't change peoples' very basic motivations and insecurities without years of psychotherapy.

Plus, do you really want to be someone's psychiatrist? Some guys love the idea that they're saving a woman from a bad situation or even from herself, and I let those guys take care of these women.
I wodner if my mum was abused or something happened with men. I was brought up alone with just her never any men around, she had no bfs, always say most men are *******s,,,she has dated 3 or 4 in my life and all respective men like very respectable jobs etc...never any player type dudes but most off time she alone.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
We moved in together. Her life got better as a result of our relationship, and mine got worse.... they themselves will be abusive towards you.
Absolutely. One of these girls sexually abused me by withholding sex (when she was staying at my place for days on end) and then finally giving in (but telling me to hurry up), all the while telling me about all the other men she had slept with (who she claimed she was equally abusive towards). On top of that, she was verbally abusive and emotionally abusive. Quite simply, she enjoyed hurting people, especially her ex-husband. Stay away from these women.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not a LTR guy, damaged goods are the best types of girls to start with & fall back on.

I'm beginning to think that some guys inherently have less aggressive instincts than others. Aggression & indifference keeps these women in line. You sweet talk them with words & abuse them with actions, ignore them, fvck them & not call for days etc. (this is all stuff I did before ever knowing what a neg hit was).

If you're doing it right....this should be the pattern you see.

Step 1 - She's always trying to see you.

Step 2 - When she can't see you, she uses a barrage of phone calls & texts.

Step 3 - Failing that, she contacts any friends of yours she knows to ascertain your location.

Step 4 - When she sees you she's ultra affectionate & submissive.

Step 5 - She is constantly trying to expend your sexual energy by fulfilling every need(so you have nothing left for her competition).

Step 6 - She'll do everything in her power to then extract a ton of attention from you, in what should be your most relaxed/weakest moment.

Step 7 - During steps 1-4, she'll be whining & complaining about how terrible you treat her. This is the important part...

Feel free to repeat this cycle until you get bored of her. Usually any guy who is good looking + aggressive + confident will have these kinds of girls at his mercy. If you're lacking looks wise....increase the aggression.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a **** once with daddy issues who was a closeted man hater and regularly gave me the silent treatment (which actually is a form of abuse) suffice to say...that relationship didn't last long. She put absolutely zero effort into our relationship. Of course she's still single...and will be for life.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Kirro said:
If you're not a LTR guy, damaged goods are the best types of girls to start with & fall back on.

I'm beginning to think that some guys inherently have less aggressive instincts than others. Aggression & indifference keeps these women in line. You sweet talk them with words & abuse them with actions, ignore them, fvck them & not call for days etc. (this is all stuff I did before ever knowing what a neg hit was).

If you're doing it right....this should be the pattern you see.

Step 1 - She's always trying to see you.

Step 2 - When she can't see you, she uses a barrage of phone calls & texts.

Step 3 - Failing that, she contacts any friends of yours she knows to ascertain your location.

Step 4 - When she sees you she's ultra affectionate & submissive.

Step 5 - She is constantly trying to expend your sexual energy by fulfilling every need(so you have nothing left for her competition).

Step 6 - She'll do everything in her power to then extract a ton of attention from you, in what should be your most relaxed/weakest moment.

Step 7 - During steps 1-4, she'll be whining & complaining about how terrible you treat her. This is the important part...

Feel free to repeat this cycle until you get bored of her. Usually any guy who is good looking + aggressive + confident will have these kinds of girls at his mercy. If you're lacking looks wise....increase the aggression.
This is a good general strategy for most women, and might work with damaged goods if you know in advance they are crazy, but normally by the time you find out they are damaged goods you have already been abused by them (and the relationship is never the same). Also, this pattern is remarkably similar to what already happened with my damaged goods example(s) - but once you actually like them (the goal of any relationship) it's all over. (Their condition is also called BPD). These women turn their back on you overnight, especially if they find themselves falling for you.