Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that use ****y and Funny??

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a HB8 last week through a couple of friends and noticed what seemed to be a good interest level from her. I started off with a few C/F comments and then we started battling it out. I was actually talking to a few of her friends and she interrupted the conversation and walked straight up to me and introduced herself, shook me hand(LOL) and asked for my name. I teased her about various things and she shot right back with her own comebacks. In between this "flirty war of words" she asked me nearly every possible question about myself. Such as where I normally hang out, what I was doing this weekend" etc. I had good strong EC with her the entire time and definitely set myself apart from the chumps who drool over her and compliment her. She's the type of HB who is REALLY SMOKIN' and knows it. I kept the interactin short(5 minutes max) and when I left I made it a point to say bye to her friends while she was pleading "aren't you going to say bye to me" I smirked at her and turned around and walked off. I heard her screaming "oh its like that and laughing." My question is this: I've noticed in general that when really HB's react like this it usually tends to be a good sign. Where as average to cute girls seem to be polite and cordial when they ask these types of questions to spark up a coversation. What's your opinion on girls who are ****y and funny like this? Is this the so called "***** shield??" Or is this there way of flirting back? Opinions welcome

PIMP

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
No way dude, the b1tch shield is like, total cold shoulder and snobby evilness type ish ya know.

This girl was into you. I love it when girls are like this. You definetly played it good not saying bye to her and then giving a smirk and walking off. That was a pimp move, unless of course you never see her again, in which case you should have gotten her #.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't # close her for a couple of reasons.

1) Like I said, she's the type of girl who get's approached ALL the time, she thinks she's god's gift to men etc etc. All I want to do is ride that wave until it breaks then I'd be done with her.

2) I remember reading about proceeding out of order. What I mean by that is hooking up without having the #. Or something of that aspect.

Its pretty funny because I know this girl's a big time attention ***** and a slut as well. Favorite kind :D She works at HOOTERS and I saw her at a Halloween date party last year. She wore her little black HOOTERS uniform and asked her date (a dood I know pretty well MAJOR AFC) to lick whip cream off her chest and he wouldn't do it!!!! That same Halloween party is happening again this year and although I'm talking with 3 other HB's right now, she definitely has leaped ahead to the front of the list to be my next victim. I'll keep you bros posted on this situation.

PIMP

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i absolutley hate ****yness from girls... HATE it. She cheats if shes ****y I'd say.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'd say it's a fairly good sign to tell you the truth....she's into you at least somewhat because she's trying to challenge you to an extent. Maybe you could give us some examples of how she was ****y and funny?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
i absolutley hate ****yness from girls... HATE it. She cheats if shes ****y I'd say.
She cheats because she gives you sass? Damn Click! What kind of women are you dating? Nuns?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
:rolleyes: A girl with a brain and a sense of humor and some confidence cheats? That makes no sense at all. I can understand if she was conceited or something, but someone who is "****y & funny" isn't necessary someone who is egotistical.

Reaction score
dam sounds like she is a major player. she got into your life story instead of you getting into her's. she did c/f on you according to the story.

send her up my way...I could use the challenge...lol...just joking, my hands are full.

Oh my oppologies to Ronin again as per my email.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude,

you turned an opportunity to meet a really nice honey..into an ego battle to see who is c0ckier/funnier??

I think you need to tone down your need to "win" (i.e power struggle) with a woman

who cares..let her "win" and have the last word..as long as you dont let it happen everytime..

I think she was turned on by your c/f..and able to keep up with her verbal jousts

but you let your ego get the best of you..and it became more of a "battle" than an actual connection..

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she might just be outgoing and assertive. Maybe her father was a cool guy or something and she got a funny personality from it

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
:rolleyes: A girl with a brain and a sense of humor and some confidence cheats? That makes no sense at all. I can understand if she was conceited or something, but someone who is "****y & funny" isn't necessary someone who is egotistical.
damn thats wierd, the 2 responses i got saying ****y funny girls are not bad are from girls... go figure. i wouldnt wanna deal with that power struggle im way to ****y anyway.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft... you guys are just afraid of competition.

Two of the greatest girls I know (Both in relationships), is very C&F. I'd LOVE to meet such a girl :)

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Click here is absolutely right.

Pimp-sicle already said she was a slut. Not that he had to, you can pretty much deduce the same thing from his posts.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I think you need to tone down your need to "win" (i.e power struggle) with a woman...

you let your ego get the best of you..and it became more of a "battle" than an actual connection..
I couldn't disagree more. Screw making a "connection," winning is so much more important. Would you sacrifice your dignity for a piece of tail? I thought that's why we came here, to get away from that nonsense? You should be in control ALL THE TIME. There are so many billions of women in the world, there's no need to let any one of them get the best of you for the sake of ass. Punch her in the face if you have to...:)