Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that smoke pot

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Jack Wealthy said:
No, they're not. That is a huge generalisation with no basis in truth. At least where I live, everyone smokes weed. Most my friends, my mums clients who are doctors, lawyers... None of them do any drugs besides alchohol and weed.

As for it being a gateway drug, the real gateway drug is alchohol. Most people who do any other drug also drink, people who smoke pot don't move up as often because it's a different culture. In fact it is more the enviroment the drugs are being taken, if people smoke weed at a friends they probably won't smoke crack, if they smoke at their dealers they are far more likely too.
i stated facts... humans who use narcotics have mental and behavioural issues FACT.. you like those issues cause you are in the culture... my point is is you are not a drug user stay away from females who use drugs... FACT

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon:
they are usually druggies and pot is not all they do.
This is not a “fact.” Scientifically speaking, quite literally and by no exaggeration, 99% of people who try marijuana never go onto other illicit drugs—and your anecdotal experiences are trumped by science, FYVM. This is fact. Since your experiences are anecdotal and anecdotes are not empirical, one explanation is observational bias—the people who look like druggies or hang around druggies are obvious, and the people who lead affluent socially productive lives fly under the radar and live in the closet. Frankly, I much rather be around the smell of pot than the clinks of glasses in a bar. (In fact, there is good reason to believe that once marijuana is legalized that the number of people who drink and patronize bars will noticeably decline.)

HGKnights

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to toke up every now and then, it really doesn't bother me if a girl does or not. I don't really have an issue with cigarettes neither.

Now, if they drink their weight in booze and are belligerent every night or do anything harder than pot, that's a dealbreaker for me.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One could argue that pot and alcohol are not much different in terms of the "hard core drug" factor. BUT, like it or not, the thing that weed has against it is your girl is going to HAVE to deal with shady people to get it because as corny as it sounds, its illegal.

IMO, thats the red flag when it comes to girls smoking, they don't have the power to say, "you know what, its not important enough to me to have to run around like a shady b*tch trying to get it, just so i can get high, i'll just have a glass of wine if i want to unwind."

This is not that important when you're young, after all i wouldnt expect a 22 yo girl to think like that, and thats fine, but do you really want the mother of your kids or your grown a$$ wife running out to meet her hook up? :rolleyes:

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
she would be more boring if she didn't smoke weed, just putting that out there
Why do you need drugs to be interesting?

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
more than once in a long while..

comments?
Do you smoke? If yes how often? (no answer necessary - making a point)

If she is smoking way more than you, than it's a problem. If the difference is small, then pot is probably not a problem.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
San Jose California said:
once again I am just putting it out there that she'd be more boring if she didn't smoke weed