Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that is playing mindgames, HB 7.5! (Details)

aznxboi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuavers!

Alright, so I met this girl. We exchange contact information. We were talking on the phone it end up she live really close to me, and we go to school together. We hang out about 5-6 times already. Her personality, looks, sense of humor, and her traits are amazing.

Let's get straight to the point. I would kino her, she would hit me. I would make fun of her, she would make fun of me. She laughs at a lot of things I say. She even slept over at my place one night, but we didn't even do anything besides snuggling (I know I am a idiot.)

The thing is.... SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND (which is the only thing stopping me from making a move)... but she told me she wants to break up with him and at the same time she not too sure.. I know many of you guys would say NEXT her, but would I be a idiot to just do what i'm doing now while spinning more plates with more girls. Just in case they break up.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aznxboi said:
Sosuavers!

Alright, so I met this girl. We exchange contact information. We were talking on the phone it end up she live really close to me, and we go to school together. We hang out about 5-6 times already. Her personality, looks, sense of humor, and her traits are amazing.
Pedestalizing 101.
So... 5 to 6 times of going out and she's "amazing".

Let's get straight to the point. I would kino her, she would hit me. I would make fun of her, she would make fun of me. She laughs at a lot of things I say. She even slept over at my place one night, but we didn't even do anything besides snuggling (I know I am a idiot.)
So you two had a friendly sleepover.

The thing is.... SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND (which is the only thing stopping me from making a move)... but she told me she wants to break up with him and at the same time she not too sure.. I know many of you guys would say NEXT her, but would I be a idiot to just do what i'm doing now while spinning more plates with more girls. Just in case they break up.
The thing is... she thought you might be the next branch, but your little sleeper probably ruined that. If it didn't, then it means that her boyfriend is a complete loser... bad enough for her to even consider a guy who she has "hung out" with 5 to 6 times and hasn't even slept with.

Are you sure you are spinning more plates because you are clearly displaying a scarcity mentality, not one of abundance. Step back and realize that you put a woman... with a boyfriend... on a pedestal.

She's amazing, but yet... she's willing to "cheat" on her boyfriend.
How is that amazing?

That's showing a clear disregard for her "man" and you think she's amazing? It already sounds like you want to turn this cheater into an LTR. At this point, does it really matter whether she breaks up with him or not? You already slept with her in the non-sexual way. So what's so different from just putting something inside her?

How can you believe that it's morally right to sleep with someone else's girlfriend but think that it's not right to just go all the way. It's essentially the same thing. When she tells you she wants to break up with him but she's not sure is because she's admitting that she wants to fully cheat on him without losing that sense of security of being with someone.

Is that truly the kind of girl you want to "date"? Because let's be honest here, if you were in this for just the sex, you would have done this by now. And since you're not and since you so clearly stated that you held yourself back because of a non-existent boyfriend... it indicates to me that you are interested in this girl further more than you want to admit to us.

The pedestalizing and the questioning is what leads me to believe that you really wish this woman to be a possible LTR for you.

She's cheating on him whether you want to believe it or not.
She'll do it to you.

If you wouldn't have involved your emotions and had become so invested in this, you could have turned this around, but by the looks of it, you have everything to lose in this situation.

She'll next you before you next her.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
You slept together and did nothing. Game over. Friend zone.

Try to set up a similar scenario and see what develops. If nothing, she is your friend (without benefits). :)

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6 years on this forum... you shouldnt be getting advice from us, you yourself know whats the best thing to do.