Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that have boyfriends....it doesn't matter....Part I

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Elmer,

You are a fuvking fool if you think this is the way to get women. Of course it doesn't matter if she likes you, she will run to you. You don't have to do anything accept talk to her. IF YOU PURSUE AN UNAVAILABLE WOMAN, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME. Don't tell me I don't have reading comprehension skills, and try not to insult me, I have fuvked married women, taken women, girlfriends of big guys, small guys, I've done it all, THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME. You have no idea who I am. I come from experience, I am older and wiser than you. I have done this before, long before you posted this. IT IS A WASTE OF TIME.

You are a baby. You know why I know you are young and inexperienced? Because no man, that I or my friends know, WOULD EVER ADVOCATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. . It is unspoken. We know how to get her attention and break up with her man. WE DON'T DO ANYTHING. THAT'S WHAT WE DO. You are a young guy who doesn't know any better. I have done this so much, that I can safely say IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. You cannot rationalize something like this, no matter what color your fonts are, or how long you write, this is a WASTE OF TIME. Go find a girl who is not in a full blown relationship. THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME.

IF A TAKEN GIRL LIKES YOU JUST TELL HER "SORRY, NOT THE RIGHT TIME, JUST NOT THE RIGHT TIME. LIKE HANGING WITH YOU, THINK YOU'RE A GREAT GIRL, BUT JUST NOT THE RIGHT TIME." Then, go date other girls so she sees it. That is all you have to do. She will run to you if you do this. I, personally walk away from women who are in love with other men. If they like me, they break up and come to me, otherwise, it is A WASTE OF TIME.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Elmer,

You are a fuvking fool if you think this is the way to get women. Of course it doesn't matter if she likes you, she will run to you. You don't have to do anything accept talk to her. IF YOU PURSUE AN UNAVAILABLE WOMAN, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME. Don't tell me I don't have reading comprehension skills, and try not to insult me, I have fuvked married women, taken women, girlfriends of big guys, small guys, I've done it all, THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME. You have no idea who I am. I come from experience, I am older and wiser than you. I have done this before, long before you posted this. IT IS A WASTE OF TIME.

You are a baby. You know why I know you are young and inexperienced? Because no man, that I or my friends know, WOULD EVER ADVOCATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. . It is unspoken. We know how to get her attention and break up with her man. WE DON'T DO ANYTHING. THAT'S WHAT WE DO. You are a young guy who doesn't know any better. I have done this so much, that I can safely say IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. You cannot rationalize something like this, no matter what color your fonts are, or how long you write, this is a WASTE OF TIME. Go find a girl who is not in a full blown relationship. THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME.

IF A TAKEN GIRL LIKES YOU JUST TELL HER "SORRY, NOT THE RIGHT TIME, JUST NOT THE RIGHT TIME. LIKE HANGING WITH YOU, THINK YOU'RE A GREAT GIRL, BUT JUST NOT THE RIGHT TIME." Then, go date other girls so she sees it. That is all you have to do. She will run to you if you do this. I, personally walk away from women who are in love with other men. If they like me, they break up and come to me, otherwise, it is A WASTE OF TIME.
True words Falcon, true words~ I've wasted a lot of time as well by making similar mistakes.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...that below quote is just sad, looks like falcon had an SS meltdown. This is how he talks to other members in this forum, and to me, insulting them, calling them names, swearing at them, being hostile when people disagree with him. Then he comes on my thread, and tells people not to listen to me. I might get a little annoyed when people don't understand my post and I try to explain, but there is no need for this. This below quote says it all, and indeed shows him to be the insecure, angry man that I said he was. A confident, secure, ladies man would not speak this way to another man. He got very angry about my topic on taken women. I really don't care. That is my choice, and the other members choice to sleep with a taken girl if we want. We can talk about this topic if we want to on this forum. If he is unable to do that, or doesn't want to, that is his problem, he has no business telling us what we can or can't do in our own personal lives.

Falcon25 said:
You're calling me a woman? Go on facebook and keep track of your homosexual friends and what they are doing. Leave us the **** alone. Have you noticed that more people agreed with me, then you? I don't care about dots. I care about homosexual men like you coming here and trying to poison these guys. You are the woman. You smell of feminine characteristics. You are a closet homosexual. I can tell by your writing. NOTHING in this post is a negative. NONE. These are all positive characterstics of a man. I don't have time for homosexuals who cover their true identities on the internet.

You say I'm worried about green dots. But, here you are ranting ON MY THREAD. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD. Simple as that.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I think you're right Elmer Gantry about the whole it doesn't matter if a girl has a bf deal AS LONG AS you're just interested in a casual fvck or a pump 'n dump experience.

BUt I know from PE that Falcon is right, don't try to turn a ho into a laydee. Its just a waste of time.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
relationships are part of the human mating dynamic/game.. the implied monogamy of a relationship is nothing more that a calibration for the power struggle that is always part of human interactions.

excessive capitalism renders humans incapable and unwilling to maintain social value in anything that is not profit or money related so relationships are obsolete...

sirBill

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on both sides of the fence with this one, been stolen from, and just recently stole.

I guess I lucked out, the girl broke it off officially with her exbf before getting physical with me, and seriously resisted my advances up until that moment. Once she broke up with him though the walls came a crumbling.

I won out over the chump she was with. He was redefining what it meant to be a AFC, I have more money, status, and now muscles so it was a pretty obvious choice.

You guys need plates, don't make girl with boyfriend your #1 target, but you can definitely tell when a girl is into you. Capitalize on it, if you're the higher-value dude than no worries.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
I loled at this , not because of the typo either

I don't hit on taken women mainly because no one taken woman is EVER going to be worth my time , why should I make her feel like such a prize ? she gets a bf and me chasing after her ? hell no I can find a better single woman with less drama .

Example: there is a girl at my work that has to bring a taser every day because her ex bf try's to beat her a$$ when she comes out of work , my luck id end up with the girl that guys dating , Im better than that , Im a eagle , not a vulture , I hunt my own prey

to me its not so much respect for some douche , its my own pride and self respect do i have to get sloppy seconds from some loser that cant keep his woman? I don't want a girl that such a sad man could get

P.S you don't need to feel obligated to reply to each of my paragraphs individually

I agree with you 100% with everything you say. There are guys that will do that. I have seen them do that and it is a waste of time. But, if you are out and a "taken " girl offers to hook up or you get a chance to, all I'm saying is that she is not off limits like some guys are upset about because she has no respect for the relationship. Not talking about trying to steal her or wasting time to get her, we are talking hook ups here, but some guys will go after your girl and I made that a point of my thread.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
JAMIET said:
I agree with Falcon, having already got a girl from stealing her from his guy. If they like you. Its final. People- please don't read this into being a science.

This ISN'T Pick Up Artist Manuals. Don Juan is not a destination. It's a frame of mind and a way of living.

Jamiet, i'm not talking about stealing a girl from a guy. yes, some men will do that, I talked about that. We are talking about hooking up with a "taken" girl if you get the chance and she is not "off limits" like some of these guys are trying to claim.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't going to reply to this, even though its quite comical itself. Look at the rant we have here below, and all the defensiveness going on. All his insecurities show through and through. Not a secure, confident, strong man by any means. Unbelievable. He likes to go around insulting people, calling them vulgar names, threatening them on various threads, spouting off illogical claims, then he comes on to my thread (which he has every right to) telling people not to listen to me. Then I call him out on it, and show him to be wrong about what he says, show him to be the insecure, jealous man that I said he was, he gets upset, and leaves this reply, and leaves this forum.
Very sad indeed.

Settle down man. You sound like you're going to have a stroke over this. This is a just forum, where we can agree and disagree on things. We talk about women, giving advice on how to get better with women. And if there is something you don't like in a thread you read, there is no need to swear at people, threaten them, and call them names. I was instructing the guys here that if you are successful with women that ALL women are available to you no matter if they are taken or not. You have your opinions, and we have ours, if you don't like it, then don't impose your personal beliefs on to us. There is no need to defend yourself, we are just stating facts and opinions here.

Falcon25 said:
Elmer,

How am I a fool falcon? By speaking the truth about what woman really want and how you can get them? If you are successful with women they are ALL available to you no matter what a title says. That is something you either don't understand, can't accomplish yourself, or fail to realize. I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you....I, and the men who are successful with women, are NOT pursuing them. They are coming to us when we are out, and they want to hook up with us. How is this pusuing them? They are pursuing us. I don't know how much more clear I can be. I wrote and explained that to you before. I never said it is "the way" to get women. But if they offer and they are "taken" I will accept if I choose to, and other successful men will too. They are not unavailable falcon, they are making themselves available to me, no matter if they are single or taken. So, I hook up with them, and I accomplish what I intended to do. How is that a waste of my time? It sounds pretty successful to me.

You obviously do have a reading comprehension problem because you still don't understand what I'm saying, or you refuse to accept the fact that men who are good with women can get taken women. You accuse everybody in your threads of having a reading comphrension problem. I'm not insulting you, just telling like it is, you are insulting me, and various members on this forum in all the threads. If you have slept with all them then that should be a feather in your cap. If you did (which I obviously think you haven't from what you are saying) then why are you showing all this agression and anger from what I'm saying about taken women? You should be agreeing with me on this. Right? Not saying its a waste of time like you keep saying. I don't know who you are, but I know that you are an insecure and an angry man. Yes you are older, (you don't act like it) but from all your rantings and postings, I have far more experience with women than you, age makes no difference if you have no success with women. It hasn't been a waste of my time falcon, maybe for you, but I've been really successful. if you have done it there is no need to tell me I'm wrong. Oh, so now you agree with me and tell me that I was right all along.

You call me names and repeat the same bogus stuff over and over again. I think your problem is that I challenged you on this subject, and proved you to be wrong, and now we have this rant. Now what you are saying here falcon seems to be a waste of time to me. Why would I want to get her attention and wait for her to break up with her man? Isn't that what you are advocating against? Going after and pusuing a taken woman? That is a waste of time to me. See, you are contradicting yourself and don't know what you are saying. It is a waste of time to you because you aren't getting anywhere with it. So that is why you feel and say that. Your advice makes no sense to me whatsoever. I go out, the women give me THEIR attention, I don't have to get their attention, we talk, we flirt, kino, kiss, she may say she has a boyfriend, I say who cares, we talk a little more, she wants to hook up with me, we go back to her place, my place, her boyfriends place, have sex, then she goes or I go home, feeling really good after that, and the boyfriend who she doesn't respect knows nothing about it and isn't any the wiser. Doesn't sound like a waste of time to me. Sounds very successful, and it has happened on more than one occasion. I do find single girls too and sometimes "taken" girls too if they offer to hook up. The "relationship" is a joke and is blowing a part at the seams.

Did you find this stuff in some ebook you bought and aren't having great success with it? What do I have to do to explain to this guy? How much more clear do I have to be? Why would I tell her that? I don't want a relationship with her, neither does she, I just want to sleep with her for the night, and so does she. She does like me, she wants to have sex with me, why would I say that to her when she wants me? She is running with me back to her place, or my place, for a great night. She is NOT in love with another man falcon, otherwise she wouldn't be going home with me. My way is better, you get laid more often, and you don't have to pursue and wait like you do, yes, your way is a real waste of time. Sure hasn't been a waste of time for me falcon. But it sounds like it has for you, because that is why you are so bitter and angry. Hopefully you can gain some more experience on women and increase your knowledge. Sign up for those classes too.

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
Jamiet, i'm not talking about stealing a girl from a guy. yes, some men will do that, I talked about that. We are talking about hooking up with a "taken" girl if you get the chance and she is not "off limits" like some of these guys are trying to claim.
You should make this clearer in the first post, make it the first line even. I agree with this statement. I've hooked up with a few "taken" girls, but I would never try dating any of these girls. There are a few that I'm interested in with boyfriends, but I'll only create some attraction between us, I won't actually make any moves unless they become single.

BTW, telling people to take a reading comprehension course just because they disagreed with you makes it look like you have a lot of aggression you need to let off, so you may want to calm down on that. Falcon was disagreeing with a point made about trying to go out of your way to get another man's girl, which you yourself seem to disagree with. It's your own fault for not making that clearer in the opening post.