Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls that are all about tattoos

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been noticing that girls that are all about tattoo's, getting their next tattoo, only dating guys that have tattoo's so they can talk about tattoo's, tend to not like guys that hunt. Not only do they not like guys that hunt, but they automatically label them as "rednecks" and other stupid stereotypes. The ironic thing is these tattooed loving hoebags love to chant "if you don't like me because I have tattoo's too bad!" or "why won't people accept me and take me seriously just because I have tattoo's??". Well you get what you give, honey.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos on a girl skeeve me out. When you're a 65 yr old broad with neck tattoos, you're gonna look ridiculous. Seriously.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel like it's becoming more socially acceptable these days. I like em myself. Idk how old you are Vlad, but I feel like a lot of the olderish men on this board would agree with you, while the college kids tend to think they're hot.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find tattoos cool, but I wouldn't do one because I am constantly destroying and rebuilding myself into better person. Thus I would have to change them constantly.

And laser removal doesn't really interest me because of money.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have no idea man! in Aus it's SO BAD. i would say at least 1/2 girls have then one. even if it's a small one. hell even my sister has one.

tattoos for me are a dealbreaker. what's upsetting to me is. have to accept that a girl i am going to get with is going to have a tattoo. it's just the way it is now. it's a sickening trend.

i saw a cartoon joke in the Australian financial review on the weekend.

i had a circus freakshow and the man was yell " roll up roll up come and see then untattoo lady. " with a group of tattooed people in the crowed.

a girl who has 0 tattoos is becoming a dying bread. if she doesn't have some tattoos she will have the side of her face pierced.

it's sad