Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls tell the reason why guys don't have girlfriends.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at the list more closely, none of the traits listed are physical. If guys made a list, it would be about looks and sex more than anything.
I didn't even notice that, but you're right. Goes to show how men are attracted to looks, and women are attracted to behavior.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A much better question to ask the women is ask what made them stick with a "longer term" BF (what did the BF do/behave/have that other guys didnt)

Almost any guy can get a girl to fall in love with him , thats the easy part (most guys have had at least ONE short RL), the hard part is keeping her! (unless your clued up!)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls I have talked to about men have named these reasons and more. Pretty much what you find on her about being confident and what not

where is all this girls want AFC's stuff coming from? what girls are telling men these things? Even my own Momma hasn't lied to me like that
Fair question. You do see some girls saying they want a guy to romance them though, like buy them flowers and cards, open the door for them, give them compliments, etc. That's the kind of "girls want AFCs" advice you're taking about, I think.

Well, some guys on this site are certain women judge men on looks as much as men judge women on looks.
They are so tuned in to how their own minds work, they can't wrap their mind around the concept that attraction might work differently for the opposite sex. Of course it works differently, that's why it's opposite. But I really think some guys will never be able to accept it. It's a completely foreign idea to them.

A much better question to ask the women is ask what made them stick with a "longer term" BF (what did the BF do/behave/have that other guys didnt)
Since the original poster got a pretty decent sized sampling on his first question, maybe he could ask this as a follow up. I'd be interested in reading it also, even if you do have to take a grain of salt with anything a woman says on the subject.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Are your friends 10 or illiterate? Not to be a grammar Nazi but this makes me cringe:

And it's a shame too because she was one of the few people with worthwhile comments. Sagged jeans do look retarded and swearing like a sailor is generally counter-productive.

I second this guy's opinion! The only thing I got out of the list is that most of the women who took the survey were possibly retarded themselves..... And hence, they have no clue why they would respond favorably or not to a man's advances.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was really good stuff. Also don't get the negative posts. I don't think that a lot of the community advice of toughness = p*ssy is quite right. Chump kinda sweet and nice guy does = no p*ssy but as long as you are internally validated and unafraid to be sexual with your body language and voice (and a little later in your interactions your words) you can be considerate and get ass. I also don't think that being sweet means you get no lovin, used to think you had to act macho Alpha, but you can still be a man and be sweet to the girlies, just don't let them think your a push over and your good.