Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls talk to me about their problems too much...

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been hanging out a couple of girls (separately) and they have this sort of insecure, nervous attitude.

Both, on separate occasions, have started blurting out their family problems and how they are feeling down. This was just out of the blue too. In fact, it feels awkward when the start talking about this stuff. It really does... But I guess I do a good job of hiding awkwardness somehow. I don't show a lot of emotion. I think it adds to my mystery factor (I hope it does at least... I'm not sure if it helps or not... I'm not exactly a DJ... I am just a rAFC)

The other girl started telling me how scared she is of STDs and won't **** a random guy even with a condom. She said she used to be slutty but now she respects herself. (hehe I was about to say "moo" to her to remind her of her getting f~cked like a farm animal days. For those of you who read Pook's ******** know what I mean) This was out of the blue also.

I think I am too good of a listener. I don't ask them about their past at all. I try to keep all topics positive, but I mostly listen and fluff talk about the stuff they start bringing up.

It is ALWAYS them who start talking about negative sh~t like past relationships, family problems, and STDs...

Maybe I have just been dating/hanging out with too many of those quiet, nervous type girls. They are all insecure. I kind of hate it but the loud girls are a pain. Its hard to find a "great" girl.

Or maybe it is my bad luck with finding chicks... anywayz..

By the way, the girl who told me she is scared of STDs.... she not only told me this, but when we're at the dinner (A club dinner that we went together to) she mentioned it a another guy who was AFC and talked to her about her life.

Both girls seem to act like this to everyone! (I am not kidding. If you don't believe me, that is fine. Who knows really. But when I am around them they seem to act like that to everyone)

Is there something about the quiet type girls that make them want to tell you their stories or what-not. I seem to find A LOT of them.

I'd say they are just sexually nervous around guys and feel the need to tell me about their sh~t because they are feel they need an excuse for acting nervous. I don't know though, maybe I just reframe everything to the positive side of things from my point of view. It helps me cope

I am pretty sure I am just their friends at this point (oh well, great learning experience). Espesically the "I don't like sex" girl. For example we were going to drive somewhere in someone else's car, but he only had a 2 seater. So I didn't really give a f~ck and I said "I'll just walk, whatever. I like to walk anyway after I eat"
The girl said "nono, we squeeze in and sit together". So I go ahead and do it, but then as we are getting in the car she just blurts out "We are ONLY friends, I just want you to know that"

I say "What are you talking about? I don't see what you are getting at" Trying to make it seem like she is tripping. That was my first natural response. I probably could have said something more C/F but it wouldn't have been natural. This came out fairly well. ..... its how you say it.. and I think I said it in a "why are you bringing up sex?" tone.

Anyway, we ended up not driving in the car because the driver wussed out and said "its illegal and we'll get caught"

Anyway what I'm trying to say is what is the deal with these nervous girls. Are they acting like wussies to me (harr I call them wussies!) because they are anagolous to insecure guys. Or by being a really good listener do I assume the "psychologist" role.

Either way, anyone have any advice on how to get sexual with these types of chicks for future reference. By the way, I hate acting like "the jerk" I prefer the "great guy" approach pook writes about. I know lots of players and frankly, they make me sick. I'm more for hooking up with chicks I know I could pursue a relationship with, not really party chicks... not right now.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, we ended up not driving in the car because the driver wussed out and said "its illegal and we'll get caught"
I hope not everyone thinks like this, if you're acting suspicious then all you're doing is putting vibes into the air and projecting percieved trouble.

The other girl started telling me how scared she is of STDs and won't **** a random guy even with a condom. She said she used to be slutty but now she respects herself.
This could be a line she's giving you because:
1) She now has remorse for what she's done and is looking to defeat her behavior in the future by stopping it by bringing it up first, (anyone remember the K-Finesse?)
2) She's LJBF'ing you and being upfront about it.

So I didn't really give a f~ck and I said "I'll just walk, whatever. I like to walk anyway after I eat"
The girl said "nono, we squeeze in and sit together". So I go ahead and do it, but then as we are getting in the car she just blurts out "We are ONLY friends, I just want you to know that"
Totally uncalled for, she wanted you there for protection (I'm assuming) but she didn't want you to think she has a thing for you.

It's funny how women study relationships but they don't seem to get when a guy is not into them and they still have to vocalize it, like we don't know already.:rolleyes:

..... its how you say it..
Yeah, that's true but at this point:
1- She's was using that guy for a ride so she wouldn't have to walk.
2- She would've been using you for protection from what she percieved as a threat from him.

At this point you're basically their "emotional tampon" but I don't have all the facts to be certain of this, only what info. you've given on this thread.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it usually gives them a subtle hint to stop them in the middle of one of their bsstories and ask them:
"So you have anything going on in your life that's positive?"

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Pooks Fifteen lessons http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59150&highlight=fifteen+lessons

LOOK AT LESSON 2!!!!

quote:cannibustacup
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway what I'm trying to say is what is the deal with these nervous girls. Are they acting like wussies to me (harr I call them wussies!) because they are anagolous to insecure guys. Or by being a really good listener do I assume the "psychologist" role.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU ARE AN EMOTIONAL TAMPON!!! LOOK IT UP!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yooo

That bit about "Remember we're ONLY friends" is just purely disrepectful on her part. The reason I would get mad is because of how arrogant and presumptuous that comment is given the pretext to the whole situation. That pretext being that she just is going out with you to ***** and complain about her life and get some free support without any obligations to you. Or as others have put it, you're an "emotional tampon".

The point is ditch her like a bad habit. All she does is bring you down with negative stories and negative thoughts. Then she has the nerve to give a presumptuous and arrogant comment like that as if you're all over this manic despression psycho lunatic.

I'm all about respect. I don't tolerate disrespect like that. You shouldn't either. DITCH HER ASS.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is, how do you stop them from telling sordid stories of dead BFs and bull**** like that? I'd like to know. USually I just say I have something to do, but it gets kinda suspicious not that I'd care, but these chicks gospreading that you're a cold hearted ahole if you don't listen. wtf is up with that ****.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Read Pooks Fifteen lessons http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59150&highlight=fifteen+lessons

LOOK AT LESSON 2!!!!
Holy SH!T Lesson 2 is genius. Wow... my god. I think I skimmed this thread a couple months back. I need to read this like how I read my college text books and high light stuff.

Seriously, I am going to do that. I am going to print out the bible one day and go through and high light text just like how I do in my Chemistry books.

I know it sounds like I am over doing, but I really forget lots of this stuff just like how I forget 90% the stuff I learn in school if I don't take notes.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
The real question is, how do you stop them from telling sordid stories of dead BFs and bull**** like that? I'd like to know. USually I just say I have something to do, but it gets kinda suspicious not that I'd care, but these chicks gospreading that you're a cold hearted ahole if you don't listen. wtf is up with that ****.
The fact is, girls that are interested in you sexually usually won't bother telling you about their old BFs. If they do, it's probably a test and the best way to pass it is to change the subject immediately.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to those sob stories. When they start spewing them, just turn and walk off. And don't worry about what they say about you, you surely have better things to do than to listen to them *****.