Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls stare at me more when I dont wear sunglasses

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking in a busy downtown shopping center in San Francisco yesterday and decided to remove my sunglasses, then I noticed a lot of nice looking women kept making direct eye contact with me and smiling, girls say I had nice looking eyes.

wearing sunglasses gives a person a mystique, dont hide your eyes unless you dont want to be noticed by women.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would anyone try to maintain eye contact with a person who's eyes they can't even see? Of course taking off your sunglasses will increase the number of people who look at you. I personally wouldn't consider that by wearing sunglasses a person has a sense of mystique around them (its just another person who's wearing glasses... whoohoo)... but to each their own. However, if not wearing them gets you compliments then I'd suggest leaving them in the car from now on...

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember when i would wear dark shades to check out the eye candy and its funny because i am the exact opposite.. they would stare MORE (maybe cuz they aren't as intimdated, thinking i dont notice them gawking at me)

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunglasses have one main use.

Perving at the opposite sex without getting caught.

:cool:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
just curious...but when you don't wear sunglasses, don't you get the sun in your eyes? if i'm facing towards the sun and i'm not wearing sunglasses it's almost impossible to make eyecontact with people...especially when the sun is bright ...although, i've been to san fran, and it's never really that sunny there to need sunglasses anyway

in response to the thread title...girls stare at me when i'm streaking :crackup: j/k...i'd be too drunk to remember anyway

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was overcast last Saturday all day long, thats why I removed my sunglasses, I didnt really need them, plus when your walking downtown with all the tall buildings the buildings block the sun.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Sometimes I like to get caught.

And sometimes the girls like it. :p
GGTW has it right!

I wear sunglasses if the sun is too bright. It does not stop my habit of glaring at the opposite sex. Heck, my friends call me captain obvious. Ironically, of my group I'm the most successful with women.

Whereas most guys have a tendency to stare as if they are dogs and the girl is one big bone, I size them up. I guess I look like I'm evaluating them(because I am), and they like that.

I'm gonna have fun with this and give you a FR:

Two nights ago a friend and I were at a club. This tall, thin, long legged girl walks by, and I'm evaluating her butt.
Of course, she quickly turns around, catches me doing it, and comes up to me using a line I swear she got from this site:

"Don't I recognize you from somewhere?"

So I danced with her and then had to escape. She was definitely looking for sex but I have an LTR and its going too well for me to cheat. Plus, she wasn't as good looking as my GF - if you're going to cheat, cheat up.