Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls shows MEGA HIGH IL, then avoids me?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I met a last month ago is VERY cute...dark, exotic, great body.

This is another chick who lives in my building..

When I talk to her she is MEGA friendly, convos are great, we joke around, etc. I did not close at first as I was in a different headspace, but whenever I ran into her, she would either introduce me to the friend she was with, compliment me on how I look, be scarcastic and funny with me, etc. She would also make a point of approaching me, laugh more than normal at things I say...

so off the bat I knew the IL was VERY high.

On the 4th or 5th time I ran into her we chatted it up, I got her number (1.5 weeks ago). After I entered it into my phone, she asked me what apt. I lived in and pointed out hers...she told me to stop by anytime and we'd have a drink.

She did not have her phone, so when I got back up to my place, I texted her my number...she immediately replied back, telling me how she enjoyed talking with me. I replied something C&F (and a bit sexual, but nothing a girl would react bad too)...

I let a few days go by I call her to invite her up for a drink. Instead the convo started with her bytching about LA, and how she almost got hit by another driver and how she hates LA, and blah blah blah blah. She then apoligizes as she knows I have better theings to do than to listen to her complain, etc. She was arriving at a friends, so she told me she had to go, but would call me back in 10 min.

She did not call back. no big deal.

3 days go by, so I hit her up again (earlier tonight), but I do not leave a msg. when she does not answer.

I see her in the courtyard later tonight when I was waiting for the elevator (4 hours since I left the msg.) and when she saw me, she turned around and took the stairs instead of the elevator...

Ummm...did I mis-read her high IL as simply her wanting to "expand" he realm of friends?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading the post it sounds like you simply ran into an AW.

Hot one day cold the next as their pathology goes.

However to test this I'll ask...did you ever say some joke or a series of jokes to her that were clever and she laughed at every one of them or did her face often go blank as though you said something over her head?

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's acting like a woman, forget calling her. The both of you bump into each other often, the next time you do...definitely set something on the spot.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You caught her in a bad mood, a bad time. She was pissed off and she didn't want to ***** on you with her problems over the phone. Plus she was at a friends house, thus she didn't call you back.

My guess is she probably expected you to call her the next day when she would be "more available." Three days go by and you don't show any signs of being alive.

So she bumps into you after 3 days and she is pissed at you, since her IL is high (like you said).

Not saying thats what happened but I can't think of another logical explanation apart from the girl being a total nut case. You just cant win :p

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmmm...

Yeah, the IL was VERY high, almost an in my face "I want to fvck you sort of interest."

Well...maybe not THAT high, but you get my point.

The convo on the phone was just full of SO much complaining I really did not "want" to call he back the next day. It was actually VERY unattractive. It got into the topic of racism as well...telling me how black girls in the US are jealous of her because she is exotic looking and not "American Black", etc. How she gets looked down at by other girls, etc...

EEEK!

I did not get the vibe of AW at all from her...

Oh well...I'll see if she calls. if not I'll set something up when I run into her...

;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tantric said:
hmmmmm...

Yeah, the IL was VERY high, almost an in my face "I want to fvck you sort of interest."...
I don't know man, I don't know if I'd call any of your description as "MEGA" interest. Yeah, she was cordial, friendly, outgoing and possibly a little flirty but that's typical of a lot of women.

I wouldn't sweat it nor obsess over it. She's a girl acting how girls typically act. Keep her in your sights but don't forget to keep scanning the horizon.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...there was a lot mroe to it than in this post... ;)

No prob...i'l let this one go for a awhile.