Girls on my Instagram BRUTALLY mock a manlet (pics)

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But he's obviously a BETA manlet, because an alpha manlet would not put himself in that situation.

Betas of all shapes and sizes deserve every bit of scorn and mockery women dish out on them.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That bird is rotten. Think I'd rather fck him to be fair.

alx

Don Juan
Reaction score
He looks angry like he knew she would do that which does beg the question why he would put himself in that situation. Also I see no comments on that site.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just see a picture. I don't see any comments.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if it was him to make a sign or her lack of b00bs or abundance of ass.

Anyway, the guys is not ugly, he was just unlucky to be born short...which is enough for girls to deprive him of his human rights nowadays.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
That picture is not representative of how all women feel about guys shorter than them.

This picture makes her look bad. I just see a two faced girl / women. She fronts affection and ridicules behind his back.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_Maximus said:
That picture is not representative of how all women feel about guys shorter than them.
Exactly what I was thinking. I'm 6' feet tall, which is not short nor tall, so I can't speak from experience but I know a guy who is really short and therefore looks like 5 years younger than he actually is. He is good looking tho. I guess, that's why he has no problem getting chicks. They call him cute etc.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:
Look at the picture and the comments. This is how females really feel with regards to manlets.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2149niq.png
I don't see any comments. How is this one picture representative of all females? Do we even know how tall he is? She could be 6'5 for all we know. He has a cool haircut though.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she puts that hand over her head when he got her azz in doggy & ramming her. :cry: