Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls often ask me if im gay??

Dont worry about it

Reaction score
So i'm new in the U.S. and i only have been here for 2 years now. i have slept with more than 70 girls since i got here. i know im not from this culture and dont know a lot about girls here. So my Q is why girls often ask me if im gay??
and when i say im straight. They say your too handsome to be straight.. so I'm really confused and dont know if thats a good thing or not

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about it said:
i only have been here for 2 years now. i have slept with more than 70 girls since i got here.
Lol I wish I had your problem.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in the US girls believe that if you are very good looking and well dressed (especially european styles), you are gay. That's because many gay men here fit this profile.

DAardwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Colossus said. Take it as a compliment. U.S. women are confused by well-groomed, outgoing men who take pride in their appearance. They're used to neck-bearded, shabbily dressed man-child types in tennis shoes and worn T-shirts.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Don't worry,
So which culture are you from?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey OP, run with it. When they ask if you're gay just say yes. Then either, they'll know you're bull$hitting and go: "no you're not!! (giggle giggle) or they'll really think you are and want to be "cool with it". win/win. Just play along, it'll be a game to them. If anything, it'll be like a challenge. When they do get to take you home..... and have sex with you, they'll be beaming and able to tell all their friends they could turn a gay guy into having sex with them :up:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the same way dude. Im not a homophobe but i hate when girls ask me if i am gay. im like WTF? no im not F*ckin gay but so many women find me attractive and hook up a lot so i guess its not a horrible thing but still. I'm all MAN. As a matter a fact, last week thats how I ended up meeting someone. I was standing with my friend joking around and having a drink... My friend comes over and says those girls wonder if you are gay, I said "What!?" and i went over there and asked "Who said that i am gay?" the girls started laughing and said "no no no, its not a bad thing we were just wondering because you have a great body and face and just thought that maybe you were gay" i said "No im not gay one bit" But here is where the story turns very interesting lol. They introduced me to one of their friend and i ended up making out with her and messing around. After awhile she gave me her number before she left. Guess what.... that woman turned out to be a semi-celebrity thats very well known on television in New York. i wont say who but i have the number to go on a date and she looks good on TV ;)

Last edited:

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always tell them - come back with me to my place and I'll demonstrate my masculinity to you.

poster_guy03

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could say something like "I am curious about women". They'll fall all over themselves trying to "straighten" you out....

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being asked if your gay is a huge compliment! If she's asking that then she is actually thinking about you in a sexual way. Use it to your advantage if you can. Their are some posts on here, I think they're somewhere in the DJ bible about this. I've had girls ask me that in the past and found out later that they were interested in me.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy smiling and doing the thumb deal while shaking your hand asking you if you are gay is bad.

Being 14 in a high school locker room and being asked if you are gay is bad.

Being an adult and individual women asking privately if you are gay is usually good.

Why are you asking us? You've bagged 70 women just since being here.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slikkmeister said:
Being asked if your gay is a huge compliment! If she's asking that then she is actually thinking about you in a sexual way. Use it to your advantage if you can. Their are some posts on here, I think they're somewhere in the DJ bible about this. I've had girls ask me that in the past and found out later that they were interested in me.
Had it happen once....Really offended me at the time....growing up in the US being called gay by anyone in school was about the worst thing that could happen, for my generation and before, at least. When I read here later something about this I had to laugh 'cause that one was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Girls are so funny.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Top PUAs like Mystery and Tyler have said they often get asked if they are gay. So chances are if you are getting asked if you are gay you're doing it right. Especially if they think you are too handsome to be straight.

Supposedly the PUA method of "flipping the script" (making the girl pursue instead of following the masculine role of pursuing) can suggest to some women that the PUA is gay.

Dont worry about it

Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Hey OP, run with it. When they ask if you're gay just say yes. Then either, they'll know you're bull$hitting and go: "no you're not!! (giggle giggle) or they'll really think you are and want to be "cool with it". win/win. Just play along, it'll be a game to them. If anything, it'll be like a challenge. When they do get to take you home..... and have sex with you, they'll be beaming and able to tell all their friends they could turn a gay guy into having sex with them :up:
Nice, thats really good info to use lol

Dont worry about it

Reaction score
origin138 said:
If you've bedded 70 girls since being here, who gives a sh!t?
i dont give a **** but still it gets really annoying when most of times they tell u if ur gay or not. I be like bi*ch **** no and i leave except if she's really hot lol

Merris

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this a lot too. As an example, this New Year I threw a little dinner party for my friend who had his birthday and three other people, two of them who were a couple I hadn't personally met before. When went outside for a smoke with my friend, the girls were talking among themselves and one of them asked the other if I'm gay. I heard the conversation the following morning from the other girl since I'm regularly banging her. Ironically, she confessed to me that she had been certain I was gay one morning when she was lying next to me, sweaty and still out of breath.

I've grown used to it, I've heard this **** ever since high school. I used to think it's because I look like a *****, but apparently that's not true. A lot of my female acquaintances have thought me to be gay for years now when they first met me. It could also be because I keep my sex life separate from my studies/work. I've had a few talks about it with them, since I'm curious about stuff that concerns me. Usually they give bull**** answers like "you just give off a gay vibe" or similar, but a few times, especially with my recent FWB, I get interesting discussions. For example, I've heard answers like "You look too good, face and body, to be single and straight", or "Your body language is too sensual for a single straight guy" or something about the way I look at other people, the way I walk or the way I talk to others. I know it might be just my vanity nitpicking the answers I like but I've heard similar answers too often to lay it down on my ego.

Also, as a funny little side note: I know a few gay men and they never thought I was gay. Go figure.

Some of the answers seem to rely on the female ego; It seems some of the girls I've asked about it feel uncomfortable because I'm single and straight, oddly enough. One said she fel insecure and inadequate with me before I ****ed her. I've only ever head a guy think I'm gay once. Don't let this **** get to you, go with it. If you look at least decent with a good body and adequate grooming, I think this means that you're good looking enough for it to be noticed, unless you're a limp wristed sissy type.