Girls Night Out

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys care if you had a g/f of 1 year who had a girls night out which involved drinking before going to a dance club?

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nope what for? if you dont trust your girl you might as not be with her.

but when i have the boys night out, i wouldnt want my girl know what i did, as she wouldnt like it :)

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think im just jealous because i dont have anyone to go to a party/club with for a guys night out because my friends are all becoming druggies and i need new friends

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find new friends. Don't become a jealous AFC just because you aren't hanging out with your old clique. Find a few cooler people to hang with and your concern about your gf will diminish.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too hard to make friends in community college, no sports to join until this summer..... all the clubs are for nerds (school ones) and it's too hard to make friends with people in class because you see them maybe 1 or 2 times a week. Also, if you asked a guy to hang out after class or something (for his number) he would think i was a queer or something. What should I do? Their aint NO WAY i can make friends! I'm starting a job as a pizza delivery guy but all the guys there devote 100% of their time to their job or their losers and dont do anything (clubbing, partying, etc.)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, just give up on any social life while you are in college. There is no way what so ever to meet new people even though you are surrounded by people everyday. Also, no matter who you approach they will judge you and question your motives.

People with jobs obviously don't spend their money on anything other than rent and food so what's the point of doing anything else?

Anyone in a club in school is considered a nerd too, stay away from any of the women in the theater, finance or political clubs. There are too many nerds in those clubs that pull the honeys, how could you ever compete with that?

Besides, who wants to join a club that will assist them in finding a successful career after graduation, we've already established that people with jobs only spend their money on rent and food. Why bother.

You're right. There is no way YOU will be able to make any friends. :rolleyes: