Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls never text me first :(? Why?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i been getting few numbers and i build a repport and everything, i will text a girl and right away she replies.

The problem is that they never text me first to see how i am doing or to see whats up with me... i see other guys always getting texted first which leads me to believe taht these girls are not that into me but then again they respond right away and accept when i say we will hangout etc etc.

Just kinda pisses me off that they dont actually text me first. What has been your guys experience with girls texting you first ?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you gotten a date with any of these girls yet? Chances are they will probably NOT initiate a text with you because they don't know you. Once you bang them or create a high interest level they will initiate.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i didnt both girls are in my class and i pretty much got their number , asked if they had a bf right away before i asked for the number (i gave them a chance out if they were not interested), they both said no, and then i said that i was gonna take her out and both agreed.

They also were showing all kind of ioi's like smiling at me, playing with hair, and laughing at all my jokes. One korean 9/10 girl even blushed alot.

Both answered right away after i texted and we had a short convo but then they didnt text me first so i was like f it they prolly not too interested.

Now you guys are changing my mind pretty much.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
They also were showing all kind of ioi's like smiling at me, playing with hair, and laughing at all my jokes. One korean 9/10 girl even blushed alot.

Both answered right away after i texted and we had a short convo but then they didnt text me first so i was like f it they prolly not too interested.
Obviously since they replied instantly they're probably interested, considering the fact you saw signs of interest.(Blusing, laughing, smiling, playing with hair) You probably should have waited like a few days(1-3) before texting.
Like what Uncharted said, ask them out the next time you text/call them to help build more of a relationship. Texting ruins relationships and should only be used when necessary. Calling shouldn't be any longer than 20-30 minutes as well.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Obviously since they replied instantly they're probably interested, considering the fact you saw signs of interest.(Blusing, laughing, smiling, playing with hair) You probably should have waited like a few days(1-3) before texting.
Like what Uncharted said, ask them out the next time you text/call them to help build more of a relationship. Texting ruins relationships and should only be used when necessary. Calling shouldn't be any longer than 20-30 minutes as well.
Yah i figured that much just the fact that they werent texting me first was kind of frustrating but i guess i understand.

Finally i like to actually talk to girls in person.... so i would perfer to ask them out when i see them in class and talk to them after class rather through text. My next way of asking out would be to call them however i would prefer in person. Also i would only use texting as last resort.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not a girl texts you first isn't how you measure interest. You measure interest by her reactions to your advances.

Set your ego aside, stop fussing over who texts who first and just make the move. Anyway, it is the man's role to initiate.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting does not indicate a high level of interest. And neither does who texts who FIRST. The only thing that matters is a woman reciprocating your interest in very real, very consistent, and very PHYSICAL ways---and I'm NOT talking about "just" sex either.

When a woman invests her time in you by getting off her ass and PHYSICALLY choosing to spend time with you doing OBVIOUSLY romantic/sensual/sexual things---that's when you can be at least 90% sure that she's interested in you as something MORE than just her "text buddy".

I recently did a show where I warned a guy to watch out for women who text guys "for entertainment purposes only". Though I'm not saying that this is something that's necessarily going to happen to you, I AM saying that you should always be paying attention in order to make sure that it doesn't.

My recommendation:

Vary your communication methods whenever you "talk" to this chick. And as soon as possible, go ahead and ask these chicks out very DIRECTLY and then shut up and listen to their answers and watch their actions. Make sure that your questions don't leave them ANY wiggle room---make them have to say either "no" or "yes" to your invitation.

You will find NO better way of cutting DISINTERESTED women out of your life than by putting them on the spot by making them have to answer a DIRECT question.

MUCH RESPECT.

V.U.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they're infatuated / crushing on you, and you don't text them, they'll text you. But they have to have the hots for you. Just getting a number doesn't mean much. Usually if they approach and initiate the encounter, show strong interest, etc, they'll text first. Or be super excited when you do.

It's based on looks initially, IME.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
So i been getting few numbers and i build a repport and everything, i will text a girl and right away she replies.

The problem is that they never text me first to see how i am doing or to see whats up with me... i see other guys always getting texted first which leads me to believe taht these girls are not that into me but then again they respond right away and accept when i say we will hangout etc etc.

Just kinda pisses me off that they dont actually text me first. What has been your guys experience with girls texting you first ?

some girls will send back courtesy texts....that is a nice way of being polite or keep orbiters around.

chicks that initiate texts or ask about you....are girls that are into you!!

Ones that just reply to your questions or leave short texts are ones who are not!!

Just because she replies to your text doesn't mean that she wants to bang you!!