Girls love you, but never admit it

wahwah

Reaction score
Now I'll be the first to admit I'm young. At just 14, Maybe girls my age arent mature enough to be subjected to these powerful techniques. But I dont care. I do them anyways. This website has taught me alot, and I am now willing to stand up for myself, love myself etc.
Now I have been trying to hit on girls lately. And it's been going incredibly well. Lots of girls have been paying attention to me, I often catch glimpses of girls staring at me. I just stare back and smile. I talk to girls all the time, making them laugh and just acting naturally round them. They let me apply quite alot of kino on them and eye contact becomes easy.
And yet, regardless of this, when the subject of attraction comes up, usually among their friends, they never admit it. I'm getting ****in tired of this. For example, i was intrested in a certain girl. I caught her staring at me, i just stared back and smiled, she usually shyly turned away, so I eventually tried to talk to her. I got round to talking to her and she was clearly intrested in me, staring at me and making her laugh. I thought shes obviously attracted to me. I got her MSN email and we talked on that, and though I usually dont like MSN, she was quite shy round me and this was a great way to get her to talk naturally to me. She did, and kept on giving hints that she likes me.
And yet, the next day, her friend asked me whether I thought she liked me. I said "Yea, probably" Suddenly everything came crashing down, she began screaming to me and her friends that she doesnt like me and refused to talk to me. What the ****!? If she really didnt like me and just enjoyed my company she would have just gone '*ppff* yea right' and yet still continue to act naturally round me. I just ignored this, thinking theres plenty more fish in the sea, if shes gonna be a stubborn ***** its her loss if she does like me. But yet, i still talk to her on MSN and she still acts really nice to me, we usually have long conversations, and she still throws hints that she likes me, even though she treats me like a rapist in real life. I asked her why shes so nice and relaxed when talking to me on MSN yet treats me like **** at school and she blocked me. I was like What the **** is this ****!!?? She unblocked me the next day and totally disregarded what i said the day before.

Last edited:

wahwah

Reaction score
This isnt the only example. And this isnt just happening to me. Im friends with a guy whos above average in looks and is a natural DJ and yet when the topic of attraction comes up, even when they clearly do, they just flat out deny it.
Theres another HB who clearly likes me and Im always acting C/F with and shes really open to it, letting me apply quite a bit of kino and yet when her friend asked her whether she liked me, she just denyed it AGAIN!!!!!!
And I know im not just the ugly guy whos just good for a joke, ive had many offers to be someones boyfriend, yet I find it awkward when they ask me and I dont even know there name.
So what do you propose I do? And why do you think they are doing this? Is it cause they are worried what their friends will say? i just wanna know what you think

btw sry bout the long post

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your thoughts to yourself, it's no one's business whether you like a girl or not, so next time someone asks you if you like a girl, tell them to mind their own ****ing business.

Now...her friends are c0ckblocking you because you are telling them that you like one of their friends. DON'T DO THIS.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Hawtness
Keep your thoughts to yourself, it's no one's business whether you like a girl or not, so next time someone asks you if you like a girl, tell them to mind their own ****ing business.

Now...her friends are c0ckblocking you because you are telling them that you like one of their friends. DON'T DO THIS.
That is the best advice at this point. Eventually the thought that she might acually like you will trickle in. Sometimes it takes a person to fall out a window to learn that he/she should not do that again.

Give her time. Let "her fall out of that window," fig. speaking of course.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things:

1. Stop talking to her on MSN. Talk to her in person only.

2. Learn from what she did to you: girls this young are not worth your time.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh dude i've encountered this.

there's something about girls that age that they don't like discussing it out in the open. it's like a silent thing between you and her. I've learned to NOT talk to her friends about it OR her. Just do it and it's not awkward and she doesn't put up her ***** shield.
There's just something about talking about it out in the open that makes her feel awkward/resentful or whatever. Just don't talk to her about it, but just advance. Work the ****, c/f, kino, ****ing, etc.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I want to say that I am impressed at how coherent your writing is for a fourteen year old. Everything made sense, was informative, and didn't ramble and rant. There are lots of people much older than you on this board who can not seem to grasp that concept.

From what I remember, girls at that age are kind of wierd about these things. She doesn't want to put it out on the line that she digs you. You're at that age where dating is so new to everyone, people get embarrassed by a lot of it quick.

FBPlayer06 is right about not talking to her all night on MSN. The main reason you shouldn't do this is to make her think you're really busy all the time. But you don't really have to worry about that when you're 14. All you do is sit around all day, right?

Try to meet up and hang out with her in person. Even if its just at the mall. And you do need to address with her why it is that she's different at school than on MSN. Because that's not cool. But hey, being fourteen is wierd.

Also, you said that other girls are digging you? Pay a little attention to them! Why not, right? Play the field a little. But don't do anything but kiss them. Whenever I hear about 14 year olds having sex it freaks me out.

Lostwithoutacost

Reaction score
we are on the same boat dude

im just 16, and had similar experience that you do.

There's this girl that im really attracted to, and im to her as well, i have known it from the start, and i have a feeling that this is not an ordinary teenage crush.

So, we talked on msn for hours with webcam, on phone as well. Whenever she wakes up or have any free time, she would go on msn and talk to me, and teasing me saying im so evil that i took all her free time away.

There are also a million other signs and hints that she dropped on me to subtly tell me how much she likes me, but i guess i can never be satified until she tells it right in my face, and so i asked her.

I asked do u like me more than a friend, and she said, no not really. Then she kinda regretted not being honest and dropped half a hint that she does like me, but then concluded with nvm.

I acted cool, and changed the subject to something else. I gave it a little time, and asked her again some days later, again she denied, but this time i forced on, and she finally admitted it with a bit of anger.

What im trying to say is that girls our age (13-17) or so, especially the shy and embrassed type would almost never admit to you that she likes you. It's just how they go.

What you need to do is to show her that whether or not she likes you have no effect on you, and move on. Give it some time, but continue to show her the same care and attention you gave her. Let it cool down, and ask her again. If she still denies, it's her loss. Abandon her.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think thats bad? I went out with a girl a few weeks ago... she practically raped me. Really shy girl the first hour, really sexual the last. I was holding HER BACK sexually, as I had an interview in the monring and couldnt sleep with her. She was HUGGING and HOLDING me asking me to promise to drive safely. Looking deep in my eyes she was COMPLETELY enamered by me.

The next day she didnt call (she said she would), she blocked me on AIM, and deleted me on myspace. Go figure.

Its an insecurity thing, you didnt do anything wrong when you replied to her friend. You SHOULD have been BOLDER, actually. When girls ask me things like, "well do u think she likes you?" I reply. "Nope. She looooves me. She wants to kiiiiiis me. She wants toooooo daaaaaaaaaaaaaaate me" and tease the **** out of them. The only reason a girl would ask that is because her friend really likes you but is SCARED to admit it TO HERSELF. Girls like this are apealing because they have sucha high value placed in you, but stay away from them, they dont have the confidence to be a good girlfriend.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
you think thats bad? I went out with a girl a few weeks ago... she practically raped me. Really shy girl the first hour, really sexual the last. I was holding HER BACK sexually, as I had an interview in the monring and couldnt sleep with her. She was HUGGING and HOLDING me asking me to promise to drive safely. Looking deep in my eyes she was COMPLETELY enamered by me.

The next day she didnt call (she said she would), she blocked me on AIM, and deleted me on myspace. Go figure.

Its an insecurity thing, you didnt do anything wrong when you replied to her friend. You SHOULD have been BOLDER, actually. When girls ask me things like, "well do u think she likes you?" I reply. "Nope. She looooves me. She wants to kiiiiiis me. She wants toooooo daaaaaaaaaaaaaaate me" and tease the **** out of them. The only reason a girl would ask that is because her friend really likes you but is SCARED to admit it TO HERSELF. Girls like this are apealing because they have sucha high value placed in you, but stay away from them, they dont have the confidence to be a good girlfriend.
I WENT THROUGH A SIMILAR SENERAIO.

I thought it was something I had done, which for the record: I was great. She was all over me.

Then she broke contact with me, just like that.

I wonder why...

Your logic is such a HUGE assumption; it is hard to believe.