Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls love accents

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, me and a buddy were at a club in America, and we decided to test our accent theory. We started talking with an Irish accent. I had one girl tell me that she was "feeling" my accent, and told me how hot it was. Other girls I talked to were very receptive, and automatically took down the b*tch shield, b/c they wanted to know all about where I was from. It was so easy to talk to girls when I used the accent.

Have you guys ever had an experience with anything like this? The only thing that sucks about it, is that I have set myself up to a certain level with them, and I'm sure it will be a letdown for them when they find out I'm not really from another country....

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea im from USA (AKA The center of the world)

im now living in Israel (a country that speaks pretty good english)

and though i speak decent hebrew i do pickups in mostly english

everyone justs loves americans here

it takes girls out of there comfort zone to have to speak in their 2nd or 3rd language

there is a certain sense of mystery when their is someone foreign espically america

i think that america is prolly the least receptive to foreigners only becuase we have this feeling of superiority:p

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I speak german fluently. Do girls like German accents you think?

LOL it sounds wierd as hell to me when i use a German accent.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
I am Cuban

Iam Cuban and girls adore my accent ....except in MIAMI they are neutral..veryone has a Cuban accent in miami lol.

Tiburon

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most accents are sexy as hell, especially spanish, irish (and scottish), and english (as in england...).

but it is also sexy as hell if you speak another language fluently.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, thers this kid in my school from Jamaca, and a couple decent girls like him, even though he cracks a couple jokes in class, and is not DJ at all except for natural DJ which I don't consider DJ. If that makes any sense. Anyways, I think it's his accent, because it makes him look mysterious cause people dont know alot about him since he's not from here.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta vouch for this. I speak french, and everytime a girl finds out I speak french they are ALWAYS like "say something french to me" to which I will usually say something like "J'apprecierai le don de voire vos tetons pour que je puisse les admirer pour aussi longtemps que vous me permettez" OR "Pouvez-vous sortir votre langue de mon cue pour que je puisse pettez?" which translates to "I would appreciate the gift of you showing me your boobs so that I can admire them as long as you will let me." OR (this ones a lil more risque and less used, but MORE fun) "Can you please take your tongue out of my ass because I need to fart?"

Some people I knew from England came to visit me, with the american girl that I've mentioned in the past. The brits would walk out the door, say ANYTHING to ANY girl, and you could tell that the girl was sweating over them almost instantly.

The american girl in question, almost everytime we talk asks me to say something to her in french... and the most mundane french comments turn her on, and sometimes shell just jump on me right after. (sometimes without knowing what I was saying, or even asking... untill later "what was that you told me in french.")

Edit : I actually found this out because one day I was talking to a girl I could only find the french word for the idea I was trying to get across, I said the french word instead half knowing that she wouldn't know what it meant... instead she got all excited and started kinoing me, telling me how cute that was, etc, etc.

Last edited:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls have repeatedly reported wetting their panties because of my accent.

Won't help you if you don't have the attitude

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I speak english, german and some french...never really got to use it with chicks though. But what I know is that..umm I guess the thread starter said something about him and his friend being admired by some chick(s) or whateva cause they put on an accent and the girl(s) wanted to know everything bout where they were from, etc.
Ive made the experience that foreigners are usually really welcome in most nations (maybe there are exceptions though lol) but anyways there was an exchange student at my school (when I sitll went there) like half the class started making friends with them and stuff...I could give more than one example for this lol. I guess its just an urge ppl (maybe especially teenagers or young adults) tend to have. They just wanna get to know them because its more interesting...basically cause its something knew to them.
Id say its mystery at its finest lol.
And well I guess its more than obvious that you can use it to your advanage with girls if your a foreigner and maybe have an accent (again some exceptions).

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any time instead of anyways
new instead of knew
you're instead of your

damn I made a lotta mistakes lol

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, this sucks for me:

English is my third language (I moved to the US of A four years ago), but I have ZERO accent, none, nada. I sound like regular Cali homegrown kids. In fact, a few times when I brought up I was foreign-born people said I was BSing. When they do figure out I'm foreign its not as interesting because chicks don't like accents because you're foreign, chicks like accents because you'd make a nice international trophy that they can show off to their friends, "Oooohh, listen to that accent, isn't he cute?" The accent thing my drop b!tch-shields, but its solely because of vane reasons, not because they are in the least bit interested in your background.

GoldFronts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a southern accent. Unfortunately southern accents have a bad stereotype

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah accents to help with the ladies. And I have to say when I meet a cute girl with a spanish accent here in OZ it is a real turn on. Spanish accents are real cute!

whoa

Don Juan
Reaction score
asian accents don't have the same effect cause everyone already assumes that you're from china. Korea? Taiwan? where's that, south america?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a theory like that myself.
It's undeniable that women are attracted to accents. Why, I can't say. But they are. Certain accents have better effects.

Ukranian accents work really well. So do swedish accents. In fact, almost all european accents work like a charm. I have yet to try Australian accents, or Asian accents, but for some reason I don't think asian accents will have the same effect. Maybe because when I think of asian accents I think of broken unannunciated english rather than what can be considered "sexy sounds."

My suggestion: for some random PUs (I wouldn't try this for a LTR, because you're either going to have to carry it for a long time or reveal the truth ;)), learn all about a certain culture. Get a feel for the accent. Learn some differences in vocabulary. Learn a few catch phrases in the language. The accent, of course, is the most important; but being able to talk about the culture or show knowledge of fine cultural nuances can be vital.
Then, go around a club talking to girls like you're foreign.

I did it once using an Ukranian accent (I actually had a ukranian friend so he taught me some stuff)..... it was amazing.
But I used it more for ****s and giggles (and to see if it would work!) than for actual PU'ing.

Use as you please, of course :p

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accents that work: Latin Languages - Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish (this includes S. America). It's that slick-Latin stereotype.

Accents that don't hurt you but generally don't work too well either: Dutch, German, Swedish, Russian, Ukrainian, etc. Pretty much anything from Northern and Central Europe are too gutteral and harsh sounding. Jamaican or some other Carribean shyt works on black girls, as well as some honky chicks with jungle fever.

Accents that generally do not work to well are:

Any Central American (typically described as "Mexican", but could include El Savador, Guatemala, Panama etc.), Asian, Middle Eastern, African, in general.

... all this is generally limited to American girls. Most girls from Europe/Asia/S. America don't give a shyt, unless your accent is especially horrid. I've lived and travelled in many countries, and as I rule I've found that American girl (esp white ones) dig accents because they KNOW that their own country (shyt, I'm speaking about my own, then :p ) is devoid of any character, even in their accents. I guess you could argue that Texan, New York, and SoCal accents 'have character', but in general it isn't considered too 'cultured'. :D

As for why certain accents from certain parts of the world don't work too well.... I think that part of it stems from some kind of prejudice. Asians are sometimes looked down upon for being recent immigrants - you hear a thick Chinese accent, and you think houseboy, food delivery boy, etc. A strong Spanish accent, and you assume he/she is a Mexican migrant worker (note that if a person reveals that he is Spanish, girls will prob do a 180... do you notice the subtle prejudice and racism here? :D :rolleyes: ). A Middle Eastern accent, and you think refugee, terrorist.

All these "accent fetishes" of girls and men offer an interesting insight into each individuals fantasies and racial prejudice.

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls dig my accent

I got an Irish accent like if I was from South Boston or parts of Ireland. I am Asian in case you are wondering.

Some girls I met so far have commented on my Irish accent. The hotties I am seeing dont seem to mind. :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Girls dig my accent

Originally posted by Wong Fei Hung
I got an Irish accent like if I was from South Boston or parts of Ireland. I am Asian in case you are wondering.

Some girls I met so far have commented on my Irish accent. The hotties I am seeing dont seem to mind. :D

Dude, are you talking about the "Southie" accent? That shyt ain't Irish man. It has Irish roots granted, but have you even heard an Irish person from IRELAND speak? If you haven't check out that queer guy in The Real World Paris on MTV. Irish Americans sound NOTHING like a real Mick from Ireland. You say you sound like a kid from Southie, and also some Irish lad from Dublin or Limerick or some damn place on the Emerald Isle. I dont' think that's likely - either you speak a NorthEast variation of standard American English or you sound like a true Irishman, like Colin Farrel.

I find it funny when white kids (or whatever kids with certain accents) think they "sound XX and YY" because they have some regional variation of a pure accent that has in fact mutated VERY far from the original over the centuries.