Girls looking pretty disconnected these days, our American crop..

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In person, on the internet, but really not "so much" in MY area (in person) of the country (but on the internet, POF, etc), I SEE, just by first impression, or looking at a girl's photos or collage of photos of many girls, even many pages (but will just click on the first page of matches, etc), They pretty much ALL look disjointed, or sooooo "hit-up," I mean, just doh-doh birds, like you could imagine cvm being all over her face (even without a photoshop), just like she gets routinely jizzed on (on the weekends, or daily in her life). Soooooo many of them just seem soooo careless, so floosy, so "hit-up," just that they ALL pretty much seem to be the recipients of a ****-fvck-ton of male attention, NO MATTER her unattractiveness or body weight or age (almost, even, though, this criteria is sure-fire a self-knowledge by the girl that she ain't gettin as many "hits" as she used to...either out in public OR online...age means A LOT, I mean, droopy t!ttties, as5, face --they have such a short time-frame to cash in on, mostly, the only thing that they can offer, which is, Looks of Fertility (shapeliness, or attractiveness) to the majority of egg-seeking males.

It's sooo depressing cause, it's like every time I click, like maybe once a week, I say to myself, "my God (looking at these 'haven't a care in the world' hoes' photos --though not in person, per say, as much, just in the greater general public girls, from a larger city to the south of me), it's just not worth it..." I have a sinking feeling or put-off feeling of, "how could anyone BEgin to want one of these girls??" They all look like doh-doh birds with cvm on their faces, just completely Out of IT (any sense of reason or rationale). Sure, there are some good ones out there, but looking online, you can go for pages and pages and never even THINK to hit one of them up (these days..). They're ALL too hit UP. Why even bother?

You could say, they're all on their for a Reason, because they can't get any guys in person, or are too low-quality to obtain a "boyfriend," but I wager to you that they, a great majority of them, are all on there for money thru d!ck.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not look twice at 90% of girls out there. They are either

1) ugly/fat
2) have no personality/ AW
3) morons

To find a woman you're attracted to is becoming much harder.

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this board is still narrow minded and depressing... I don't think anybody guy or girl would want to stick around people who are bitter and over generalize based on handful experience.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not complaining its self realization. Nothing wrong with being sure about what you want