Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls like military men: T or F?

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure most girls, if not all, like a man in uniform.

P

perseverance

chinwaggler said:
I'm pretty sure most girls, if not all, like a man in uniform.
Yet very few women can handle being with a soldier.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The local chicks near bases that are located in small towns are eager to try to lock down a military man because it's the only way for them to get out of their sh!t town.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard military wives are some of the most likely to cheat.

I think it depends on the type of girl, though. The girls I know wouldn't like a man in uniform, but there are plenty that do.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same ones like truck drivers too:cool: That way they can continue slvting around with their friends and the men are none the wiser??? He sends home the paycheck she spends it and only has to spend time with him till hes back on the road or deployed again.My ex found one of these(millitary) i wonder how long it will take her to bankrupt him like she did me??

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have known plenty Military chicks in the past and they are mostly BPD, because the army / marine / whateva guys are too respectful to someone they consider in authority.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the whole military thing is a fad with girls. seriously. after 9/11 and at the atart of the Iraq war it was all the rave to be patriotic, date a military guy, wave a flag, etc. if you were a civilian guy you almost had no chance with women at the time. now that people are growing tired of the war, that fad is wearing off and you dont see many gals trying to lock down guys in the military.

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I lived on a base near a major city (well it was still a pretty small city but whatever) it was harder to hook up with a local girl if you looked like you were in the military. But luckily there was a university there and the out of town girls weren't so cautious.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and i dont think you guys can generalize like that.

"men like librarians... T or F"

some do, some dont. i personally dont.

Moneytalks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last_straw said:
I remember when I lived on a base near a major city (well it was still a pretty small city but whatever) it was harder to hook up with a local girl if you looked like you were in the military. But luckily there was a university there and the out of town girls weren't so cautious.
I've found the exact same thing.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
The military guys in the nearby base didn't have a great rep when it comes to the ladies. My girl friends would tell me how crude and forward they could be.

I did go to a college that graduates a ton of doctors and engineers, so as far as social group its probably a group thats a little different than the military crowd.

Last_straw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
The military guys in the nearby base didn't have a great rep when it comes to the ladies. My girl friends would tell me how crude and forward they could be.

I did go to a college that graduates a ton of doctors and engineers, so as far as social group its probably a group thats a little different than the military crowd.
unfortunately there's a lot of guys in the military that show a bad example, ruins things for everyone else. Rude, way too forward, drunks. And ppl just assume stuff, especially women that have been around guys like these too much.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Girls who like military guys are girls who grew up with military guys (fathers, brothers, etc.) Just like cops like other cops or nurses who like doctors. You will have a good chance with girls who have military backgrounds within their families, everything else will be a fuvk and done.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soldiers are HUGE in the gay community. If only some of you knew.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Girls who like military guys are girls who grew up with military guys (fathers, brothers, etc.) Just like cops like other cops or nurses who like doctors. You will have a good chance with girls who have military backgrounds within their families, everything else will be a fuvk and done.
So true. Most of my friends that served either in OEF or OIF were cheated on the moment they went in-country. The one guy whose wife remained loyal was herself an army brat once. She knew what she was getting into, and she meant her vows when she uttered them.

Many less serious chicks want to fvck someone in uniform, but they don't want to be tied down to someone who may actually serve their country.