Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls like foreing language guys

Reaction score
Well,from my experience,I do think that girls like foreing language people.For example,I actually live in Quebec and my first language is French and I am pretty good at speaking english as well.

When I was in Ontario last summer,I did hit it some times(more than Im doin right now) and the girls came to me more easely.They often said my accept was something that got their attention.

Im goin to work in Alberta this summer and Ill repeat the experience.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Luck..Albertans dont really like french speaking guys...eastern canada is different from the west.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that makes you different will make girls like you. Make your differences work for you. My parents were from Africa and I have an Nigerian name. Most times that I introduce myself to a girl in a social setting, we end up talking about my heritage. It intrigues them and gives me an immediate amount of interest level that I can usually work to higher levels. Also if a girl likes me, it gives them a good excuse to make conversation. As much as I hate saying the same things over and over again, you've got to use what you've got.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Very true i speak a bit of french and my god it does work this i know for sure not so much when you are there although that helps alot but if there are any French women in a club i always used to get their attention for a while even when i couldnt say much more than hi to the english girls

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I speak some German and it has never really helped me, although I do not have the opportunity to speak it too much. The last time I ran into German girls, it did not seem to impress them. However, German is not a pretty language while French is.

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Quick that anything different works to your advantage. Girls from my state (MA) can take me or leave me, but chicks from down South or out West seem to love my accent.

For those of you wondering, yes, I have a Boston accent. Normally, it's light but noticeable. After a few drinks, it becomes heavy. And don't ask if you can "pahk the cah in Hahvid Yahd." Whenever someone asks that, I want to smack the bastid.

Reaction score
Now... Quebec to Ontario! That's a big difference in accents!

:p

It's like my accent verses a Californian's accent.

Not a big difference.

Now if you're talking about a different country, and a different use of language, that's different. Girls do tend to be impressed by it.

I dig girls with english accents myself, so it's understandable that they would tend to dig guys with accents.

So now I need to see if I can go to England and see if chicks dig me there.

Reaction score
Well,youre right man.

The difference between the english and the french accent can only be noticed by a clever person :rolleyes: