Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Intimidated By Good Looking Guys

bosstone

Reaction score
What's up players,

I found this site just randomly looking around on the web trying to find some good info. I'm told I'm a good looking guy but I am quite shy around females. Actually, once I get to know a girl, I can get some pretty good conversation going.

The thing is, sometimes girls get nervous around me also. I'm told I'm a good looking guy and sometimes I think the females are somewhat at a loss as to how to respond to me. I tried to game this cashier girl yesterday and she was getting really flustered and embarrassed. She messed up the transaction and wound up giving me ten more dollars than she was supposed to! I didn't realize it until later.

Sometimes these girls almost seem to get mad when I game them. They'll say something sarcastic at me or frown or something if I just try to be polite. Is anybody else dealing with some of the same issues?

B

PS: I am 27, so I thought I would post over here instead of the main forum.

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they do, just as we do when there is good looking girl around.
Men and women, think and do the same s*hit.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes definitely women get all bend out of shape when around a good looking guy.

I have experienced the same things you have where they seem mad for me showing interest or something.

It's a sign they are insecure and thats where you can ease their minds and make them feel better about themselves.

LoneSilver