Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls in college classes and moving fast

msi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned the hard way that women want you to move quickly when it comes to getting with them. If you meet a girl in a bookstore, I can definitely see why you would want to move her someplace with you there on the spot or at the very least get her number, because you may not ever see her again.

But what about a girl who you will see occasionally? I met a cute girl in one of my classes, but I was only able to talk to her for a few minutes right before and after class. The class is a relatively big lecture, like 50 people. In a situation like this, would you really try to set up plans or get a number? It didn't feel right at the time, and I'm guessing I will be able to talk to her again. It seems like playing it cool and talking to women who you might see a couple times of week may be a better option?

With other girls I've met in classes, it felt like I moved too fast for my own good.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go for the kill early and often in school. There is too much competition. Girls are incredibly flakey in college. You could sit next to a girl 5 times in a row and develop chemistry, and then you skip class one time and the next time you show up, she's sitting next to and giggling with another dude. I go for the number the first or second time I speak to her. In my experience, most men have these internal conflicts that hold them back from going in for the kill early. "Does she like me? Should I approach? Hmm, maybe next week. Yeah, next week, I'll sit next to her, tell some jokes, and then the week after, go for the number, yeah!"--while they're planning their moves from the sidelines, I've already gotten the number. You have to be absolutely ruthless in college and move fast if you want results. Be a man. Escalate.

Besides, life is too short to worry about this ****. You have to go after what you want.