Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls hate it when they're into you and you're not into them. How I manipulated a 8/10 Tinder Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Her bittiness ignited something in you. Do not let her bitterness and anger reflect upon you... Or else she has influenced you, weakened you. Stay strong, remember that she means nothing so even the mentioning of her is futility. You and you alone are all that matters.
Honestly, you're probably right. Had I not seen her messages, I probably wouldn't have ended up making a thread about it.. Was enough to remind me about the situation.

But goes to show you, when you're spinnin plates and got chickens to smash, you don't care about the 8/10 you got in front of you.. because why give her any effort when you got guaranteed sex waiting on you? It's not like it was a dreaded 2 hours or anything.. Was pretty fun, had drinks, convo.. but as soon as I saw it was almost 12 , I booked it out the bar and dropped her home to go get some puss, which really shouldn't have been as gratifying as I probably made it seem..

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My observation is that it's interesting how you have manufactured all her thinking for her. I guess you got an "A" in mind reading. You've created this whole thing to show off how you wasted your time and her time. Time is the most valuable thing any of us has. Unless you have no money, in that case you value money more than time. I'm with Killakittie. What's the point?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl will give you the most rude and bitter attitude after finding out you are not into them. I mean I'm spinning enough plates so I can now date other girls and be real picky about it and straight humble some of these girls that are Tinder DIVA's otherwise.. who treat nice guys like **** and eat up guys who think they are confident

So this was a test that required me to download Tinder (which i do not use otherwise) that I started about 2 or some months ago.. I matched some high value girl with some great pics, great breasts, cleavage, ass, all that in her pics.. 8/10... After maybe 75 messages back and forth over the course of a week, we met up at a local train station and took it to a bar I know.. Guys staring everywhere we go.. Other girls/bar patrons/regulars I know that we ran into acting like they don't know me out of jealousy...
ETC

This girl was so 'classy'.. she asked for a specific wine at this bar (a german place that specializes in german beer).. Sure enough, they didnt have what she wanted, but had other wines.. (Just to show you what this chick is like.. high standards? or boojie?) She was the type .. Louie Vuitton purse, Michael Kors, gold digger status etc etc

So throughout the date I'm just seeing what a 8/10 (Most inexperienced guys would say she's a straight 10) is capable of when you put 0 effort in and see if she's going to do all the work..

and what'ya know?

The ***** just talked and talked.. (This is why guys are always the leaders .. lots of girls have 0 clue what to do with a guy until we do **** first).. and yeah we did have some fun but **** no cares because thats not the point. I had a chick lined up to smash right after so that's what helped this experiment from me wanting to just bang her.. But, granted, this is not my first time doing some **** like this.. (me and my guys would plan experimental **** out just to see how girls really are, more on that some other time)

Anyways all was good and then I just dropped her home ,gave her a hug with a pat (yeah i played it all the way through.. straight friendzoned her to let her know how it feels) and walked away.. didnt even take her to her door or any of that bull****. and oh yeah, she paid for the drinks too.

So time passes or whatever and knowing how a girl is when a guy doesnt escalate, i didnt expect any contact from her... But i was curious to see what she would do if anything..

So maybe a few weeks later i textd her but kept it short. I purposely made some indications that i know shes interested in me and all. We barely had more than a message.

The next week after, She said she messaged me and said she wanted to hang out again sometime.. I didn't even see the message till later because I don't really use Kik

But then recently we got into contact again I let her know i'm not really into her and that's why I haven't been talking to her.. (what i was waiting to do at the appropriate time) I can't remember exactly what I said but I remember it was probably a slap in the face for her ego

and she gave me the most bitter bull**** ever. ie "you're not my type anyways.. " and when i was like "oh yeah? thats unfortunate. well thanks for being honest" and some other **** she ended up saying "and also turns out you're not the type i like to hang out with either"

Of course I laughed about it, and said some fake nice **** to her nonchalantly .I told her that she was probably too good for me and way more sophisticated than me anyways (lol). made her even more mad, she said something like "yeah I agree, " I She then typed a little rant that I didn't read and blocked me (on kik.. i deleted tinder right after meeting her because once again, I dont use that sht!)

I did it for men around the globe..hahaha. I mean I can't feel bad tbh.. This chick probably crushed hundreds of guys souls in the past just because she has the body, the looks, and even bragged about getting hundreds of messages on every app shes been on. My friends told me I was stupid and shoulda banged. Hey, I still feel like I should have too. But since I had a plate lined up for right after, no ****s were given.

You just exposed yourself as what I knew you were from reading your OP.

8 out of 10 on Tinder...I would love to see your version of a 8 out of 10...guarantee I've banged two or most likely three new ones in the same day hotter than this chick you wasted so much mental effort on to have a little mock tea party with instead of banging.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could reasonably see why he did this. I sense both pride and bitterness in the post...Pride that he rejected a woman who was attractive and did not let her wrap her around her finger. Often times beauty is enough for a woman to gain control over a man, so if he was able to resist that I can see how he is proud at his restraint. And bitterness because she messaged him and told him off and all the negativity surrounding the whole affair. We all do seem to agree that it was inevitably a waste of time with her. She was obviously somebody not at all compatible, in fact wholly incompatible. Heck even if she was attractive I think the elitist attitude she had would have made even a degenerate like me tell her to go drown in a cask of Bordeaux.
I think the two conflicting emotions of pride and bitterness is what spurred this, at least that is my psychological deduction of it. But inevitably, she was just a meaningless footnote in your history, do not give her more meaning than what she is worth. The original post if anything is self-defeating in that you are effectively meditating on somebody who is not worth anything to you. Giving her more headspace in your mind than she deserves. It would be best to forget her name altogether, as it is over and better off that way.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men don't do this sort of thing.... WOMEN do.

OP.....stop being so feminine. Nobody respects crap mind games and petty gains of sense of pride over stuff like this.

Reaction score
Men don't do this sort of thing.... WOMEN do.

OP.....stop being so feminine. Nobody respects crap mind games and petty gains of sense of pride over stuff like this.
Ironic considering what you're doing right now.. You have no interest in the content of the thread, but you ***** and moan about what another man's doing.. It's ridiculous.

If you don't like it, don't read and don't waste your time.. There's plenty of threads you can shed your feminine emotions on.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well once these arguments get heated... And I can see it going that direction... Well, gentlemen have a nice night... I am just going to go out to the Inland Reef bar...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP.....you such a little *****. The fact you keep boasting about setting up a date and then turning down an "8 out of 10 Tinder chick" is pathetic. You should have banged her and then kicked her out right before your other plate got there instead of bragging about this rubbish.

Don't get upset when people call you out what you are. A spade is a spade. We ain't color blind around here.

Reaction score
OP.....you such a little *****. The fact you keep boasting about setting up a date and then turning down an "8 out of 10 Tinder chick" is pathetic. You should have banged her and then kicked her out right before your other plate got there instead of bragging about this rubbish.

Don't get upset when people call you out what you are. A spade is a spade. We ain't color blind around here.
wow..you gotta be kidding me... you got some serious issues.

Reaction score
Got nothing to say to AFC ^ dudes like this. I'm guessing the only plates he's spinning is handgelica and palmalina.. if he can't believe something that has no boastful qualities about it..

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably just can't believe someone would be that petty and then dense enough to boast about it. Like I said...a spade is a spade.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably just can't believe someone would be that petty and then dense enough to boast about it. Like I said...a spade is a spade.
What I dont believe is that he talks like a loveshack drone calling afc and loser whoever dare to stand for himself plus various shaming just like oprah or dr phil for those not playing by the rules given by mainstream culture, he get called for that and out of nowhere he does a 360 degrees turn where he jokes about picking up hotties on tinder then throwing them away for fun.

If I had a 1,55 euros note with a clown face on it I would consider it to be more real that this joke of story.

Just read the answer he gives to attack formation in this thread, its clear he has no idea what life or dealing with women is:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/plate-bankruptcy.231959/#post-2316846

His words perfectly fit to a woman or a blue pill guy, read Ops request then his suggestion and tell me if Im wrong, you get also the shaming, then a 360 degrees turn here.

Reaction score
What I dont believe is that he talks like a loveshack drone calling afc and loser whoever dare to stand for himself plus various shaming just like oprah or dr phil for those not playing by the rules given by mainstream culture, he get called for that and out of nowhere he does a 360 degrees turn where he jokes about picking up hotties on tinder then throwing them away for fun.

If I had a 1,55 euros note with a clown face on it I would consider it to be more real that this joke of story.

Just read the answer he gives to attack formation in this thread, its clear he has no idea what life or dealing with women is:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/plate-bankruptcy.231959/#post-2316846

His words perfectly fit to a woman or a blue pill guy, read Ops request then his suggestion and tell me if Im wrong, you get also the shaming, then a 360 degrees turn here.

This coming from the guy who said his #1 Deal Breaker with women is if she busts his balls, makes fun of him or is arrogant towards him.

You're The biggest example of AFC beta male i've seen on this forum.. Look how many posts you made in this thread with just frustrated negativity and anger.

You STILL won't move on. It's ridiculous.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This coming from the guy who said his #1 Deal Breaker with women is if she busts his balls, makes fun of him or is arrogant towards him.

You're The biggest example of AFC i've seen on this forum.. Look how many posts you made in this thread with just frustrated negativity and anger.

You STILL won't move on. It's ridiculous.
Well I dont see what is wrong with having a deal breaker when she busts my balls? does this offends you (I mean the blue pill you, not the new you in this fake thread)?

:D

Btw an other lie coming from you, this is my original post where I never mentioned girls making fun of me...your fantasy runs wild.

If she busts my balls, is aggressive or arrogant...basically 50% of modern women.
Do you need to make all your text bold to show your anger? are you gonna write in capital letters the next posts to realease your anger or you will go in my profile to write some more insults then ask your friend to comment few minutes later?

Btw did you fill the report report against me?

I suggest you to check yes, no, then fill all the boxes in the last block, let us know if you need any help.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read that other thread. Pretty funny stuff. I personally liked the charity event idea.

I used to crash funerals and visit nursing homes to meet chicks related to them. Inform me of the era of my ways OP.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read that other thread. Pretty funny stuff. I personally liked the charity event idea.

I used to crash funerals and visit nursing homes to meet chicks related to them. Inform me of the era of my ways OP.
What funny is that OP says cold approaches cant be done in his country due to local culture and women are closed to people outside their social circle, and that "genius" tells him to go alone to concerts...

He probably forgot to pretend to be a guy and just imagined being a girl alone in concert and being approached from groups of guys, the realized my reproach had ground and left the thread.

What a better demonstration that he/she has no idea what we're talking about, any average guy chasing girls knows the social circle vs cold approach game, when its time for one and when for the other, especially after OP said clearly that in his country cold approach is a no-go way.

lovesamrat

Reaction score
Nice saying and nice work anticipation in your life related to all these matters.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This was sure a fast moving sh!t storm of a thread. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.