Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls give up after no RIO

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Still asking the same questions again. Guess I'm having a hard time getting this stuff to sink in.

I'm 45 and often I get attention from younger women in the mid to early twenties.

It always seems to go the same with me. They show some interest, chat, act really nice, ask me my name or ask me for contact info, etc.

Unfortunately I alway seem to doubt these IOI's because of my age. I think, why would a pretty young girl like her want to have anything to do with me?

Anyway, I tend to wait and see if they are really interested or not. But before long they give up because of no ROI or no Return On Investment. I wait too long and they basically give up.

This has happened to me about a half dozen times in the last year.

How can I get over this belief that I have that I'm too old for some of these women?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian Catnip said:
Unfortunately I alway seem to doubt these IOI's because of my age. I think, why would a pretty young girl like her want to have anything to do with me?

How can I get over this belief that I have that I'm too old for some of these women?

Simple...have sex with them! Who cares WHY they approach you! Get their phone numbers! Take them home! Let them call you DADDY!

You are throwing away what most guys here would give their left nut for!

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Simple...have sex with them! Who cares WHY they approach you! Get their phone numbers! Take them home! Let them call you DADDY!

This advice is coming from a women right? :)

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:

Easier said then done. what you said isn't even really advice - you're not suggesting anything he do that's not already on his mind. He's a man remember? First thing we think about when it comes to women is sex.

Anyway bro, what you need to do is don't let your age be a hinderance. Use it to your advantage. If age is really holding you back, try to treat each woman you'd treat one your own age. I'm younger then you, but I'm pretty sure the game is no different amongst our generations. Chat up a woman, get her number, call her up to set up a date and follow suit.

Also when you come up with lame excuses like your age not enabling you to game a chick young enough to be your daughter that's your ego and lack of confidence getting the best of you. Do something (workout, extra hobbies, have a general don't give a fvck what people think of me attitude) to lose some of that chump in you and become a strong man. If you have to work on your inner self do so, but there's no reason why anything should be a blockade for you sexing some women.

Hope that helps