Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls ex-booty call keeps calling her, what to do?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
so been seeing this girl for about 5 months, all of a sudden her ex booty call keeps calling her late at night while she's with me. she just ignores it. basically this guy she fooled around with summer of 08, but then she stopped talking to him and met me. she tells me that he keeps calling but she didn't answer. I told her next time he calls I should answer it. but she doesn't want me to cause she's afraid it will cause trouble. She tells me she should just answer and tell him stop calling herself or answer to see what he wants? But the thing is she's too nice and she probably won't be able to tell him off. What is the best thing to do in this situation?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing to do is exactly what you said. Pickup the phone and tell him to lay off.

Don't get mad at your chick, that's the rash response to the problem.

I remember my ex's ex would call her all the time. One time he called and I picked up, "yeah this is erica's phone, what can i do for you?"

He never called again. I placed my dominance over him, so she never talked to him again.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Best thing to do is exactly what you said. Pickup the phone and tell him to lay off.

I remember my ex's ex would call her all the time. One time he called and I picked up, "yeah this is erica's phone, what can i do for you?"

He never called again. I placed my dominance over him, so she never talked to him again.
Good suggestion there. As long as your gf keeps ignoring and not answering his calls. No problem... Or she could just tell the guy straight up that she is with you now.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:

Exactly, but don't get angry or protective. Be intimidating in the ****y/funny/FRIENDLY way.