Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls don't like me, what should i do?

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lady: you didnt have to insult that poor guy...you really didnt have to...you know what? he's right..you guys are a bunch of jerks...uhhhmm...sooo...wanna hang out?

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shaked
you know, you people are really a bunch of jurks, i just came here and almost all of you attack me, i will never come back to this forum, i'd rather stay A pathethic single than letting you people help me. You should really be ashamed of yourself.

I came to this forum because i really needed help, not to be told to stop taking showers or be called insane, or to be called p****
They are doing it on purpose, It's your first DJ lesson.

If you can't take the heat you will never amount to anything.
What they are telling you is right. Even though they choose to say it in a mean way.

My DJ coach does this to me all the time. By the way he took me back under his wing now that I have a girlfriend. He wants to teach me the next stage.

He's even harder on me this time than the first.

J-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got no DJ coach, but a life coach with all sorts of crazy ideas, like WIE Will-doing something, Imagination-seeing it happen and Emotion-the driving force and energy.

My confidence has sky-rocketted and I've gotten with the first attractive girl in my life. I still get shaken up a bit talking to girls I know, but we're working on it.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
big loss. he wouldnt of amounted to much anyways