Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls dating AFC

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly i don't pretend to be an ultimate DJ, I have my flaws... However, I am pretty good looking, have a good job, lots of friends, work out etc, have some cool past times such as martial arts.
About 6 months ago I dated a girl, f*cked a few times, she dumped me as I got drunk one night and apparently acted aggressively (not to her btw, to one of her male friends who was, to be honest, asking for it) I've had oneitis for this girl since and she is now i a relationship with some guy who's about 2-4 stone overweight, dresses badly, has a horrible goatee beard, plays warhammer (kinda like world of Warcraft but it's with figures you have to paint etc, basically it's for geeks) and writes imbued Facebook about how much he loves her all the time.
WTF?! I can't believe it. She's been blocked, number deleted and nexted, admitedly I should have done this ages ago but how has this happened?!!!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I play Warhammer!

40k... baby... women love men who don't care what women think!

they also hate them... haha

Fvck the west..

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect after six months? Do you expect her to die lonely because she dumped you?

Perhaps you should work on getting over your one-itis and date other women.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contrary to popular belief, not every girl wants to date a pretty boy badass player. They just seem exciting at the time. Lots of girls get with nerdy nice guys. I see it all the time. Those who whine and generalize do so because they are failing. IE, I'm a nice guy, and girls don't like me; therefore, girls don't like nice guys.

It sounds like this girl in particular does want a nice guy. She dumped you because you got too aggressive, and were drunk. Then got with what you consider to be a lamer.

I think all this stuff is blown way out of proportion. People think that, if they have all this game, are super hot, popular, etc, its going to make everything better. Nah... You're just going to land a bunch of crazy, shallow *****es to have ONS' with. Nice girls will pass you up. You reap what you sow.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
that guy sounds cool. you sound like an insecure ******* though. girl made teh right decision.

The_Crack

Don Juan
Reaction score
oxford comma said:
that guy sounds cool. you sound like an insecure ******* though. girl made teh right decision.
how does that guy sound cool at all? He sounds like a loser.
but OP does seem like an insecure one.. i've had the same thing happen to me thats happened to you, but not in a 6 month period but rather in a week period ha ha
Nothing you can do about it man, girls react according to how they feel. The guy must have done something to engage her emotionally that you could not.. thats just how it is.
Move on and game on. The next girl you get will be better and alot more suitable for you..

meathead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
after awhile man. you care less. then you don't care at all. meet someone new :)
So true. So hard to accept initially, but so fvcking true.

Ker

Reaction score
You can't get over it after 6 months? That just prove that you have a lesson you haven't learn. Things like you getting too aggressive or acted inappropriately may be the reason (If you don't think that's the problem, than you won't mention it here). And why care about who she is dating? That's her own decision , got nothing to do with you. Get some confidence in yourself.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
after awhile man. you care less. then you don't care at all. meet someone new :)
QFT

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok a few things;

It isn't JUST the Warhammer! This guy was writing really cheesy song lyrics all over her Facebook about how amazing she is, how gorgeous she is and, 2 weeks after she told me they were just friends, he is publicly saying he loves her and she's beautiful! I'm not a bad boy player in anyway either!

Anyway? Am I insecure? Maybe. I know im a good catch, however maybe the fact that she seems so into such an obvious loser makes me think I missed out on one of the few genuine girls around. That could be my insecurity playing out, i don't know.

And yes, 6 months is a long time i know. One area I struggle with is getting over girls I've been
with, next time im going NC straight away just to protect myself, but girls have an annoying
habit of doing just enough to keep you interested in these situations.

Anyway, I'm in the process of lining up a few dates on POF, I wont let it eat away at me anymore than it has. It's just annoying to see a girl like that with someone like him, but he'll probably mess it up anyway I guess!

P

perseverance

No amount of field reports, articles and book of pook's can ever explain attraction. This guy might seem like a 'loser' to you, but at the end of the day he has the woman you want, so he has got something going for him. You do sound insecure and bitter, you also sound like one of those self-entitled Princesses. I'd hate to break it to you, but I have never met too many women who like being around violent men and when you start being aggressive towards one of her friends then you've all but put the final nail in the coffin. It's been six months, just move on and find someone else. Next time keep your composure, keep your cool and keep your temper under control.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This other guy does sound like a loser, and a fat one. Jesus this guy plays Warhammer AND has a goatee!! How can you defend him?

Maybe this girl is an idiot like so many other girls out there and just has bad taste. Just because he got the girl doesn't make him not a loser. Girls are the worst judge of value/character out there.

OP I understand where you're coming from. Personally if a girl dumped me for someone fitter, better looking, cooler - I could understand it. I wouldn't begrudge him or her the new relationships. But if they dump you then hook up with some fool, then yeah it does kind of rile you.

I don't like the whole 'whatever/whoever gets results is right' philosophy on here. Because something happened it is just and right. No! Not the case. Of course this girl can be with whoever she chooses to be but OP has every right to think 'what the f*ck is going on here?'.

OP - B**ches ain't sh*t. You've just gotta remember that. They're as capricious as hell. Probably she'll end up dumping this guy at some point.

P

perseverance

Yo'Mama said:
Maybe this girl is an idiot like so many other girls out there and just has bad taste. Just because he got the girl doesn't make him not a loser. Girls are the worst judge of value/character out there.
Judging by posts on this forum, there's a percentage of men who aren't great judges of characters either. If all men were a great judge of character then this forum need not exist.

Also, women go for how they feel, maybe LuisGarcia10 didn't do it for her and this Overweight, Warhammer playing, Goatee wearing man does do it for her? The laws of attraction are a strange thing, but it just goes to show you that all women are different in some fashion or another.

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
The_Crack said:
how does that guy sound cool at all? He sounds like a loser.
but OP does seem like an insecure one.. i've had the same thing happen to me thats happened to you, but not in a 6 month period but rather in a week period ha ha
Nothing you can do about it man, girls react according to how they feel. The guy must have done something to engage her emotionally that you could not.. thats just how it is.
Move on and game on. The next girl you get will be better and alot more suitable for you..

he's a loser? how so? because he dresses differently than you? has different hobbies? doesn't feel the need to pretend hes someone he's not to get girls? what makes you such a winner?

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All chicks are different. Nice girls like nice guys.

You remember the personality of the girl that always complained about her assh0le boyfriend to you before you found this site?

She's usually a selfish person herself that thinks your valuable time is well spent on listening to her cry and moan about the guy that she actually deserves.

I know plenty of AFC guys that get into really good relationships mostly because their girlfriend is a genuinely nice person. It's very rare to find that in a extremely beautiful girl though, because once their beauty is recognized and they know they're hot.. Men do anything they can to get with them and it eventually corrupts them. The really hot women have absolute power over most men, and absolute power corrupts absolute.