Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls calling me gay.What the **** is this????

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
than next thing you know, Elf arrives at your door.......

............Askin' Where that Alexxx_Wilder guy is

bwahahahha Yeah, no shiet. But be careful....Alexxx might get all emtional on you and want your shoulder to cry on if he reads what you wrote.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my whole life , I have only had women ask me about my eyes, their color, etc etc

Unless Alexxx collects eyeballs as a hobby , I have no idea how he appreciates the eye color of another man

lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not gay and that's great... Just a few tips not to confuse the people aroud you:

- Do you imagine james bond changing the color of his hair?
-> Keep your natural hair color

- Do you imagine James bond with such a tee shirt?
-> wear the kind of clothes James bond would

- Think of the best seducers you know, in real life, and try to look a little more like them. Just Copy what you're missing and get rid of what you have too much.

You know when a guy tries too much to impress, or is too excentric, it looks gay.

Don't try too much to have a look, looks are for girls. Men must be strong. Get stronger that's okay, it's men job.

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elf looks gayer than a french horn. How can he not see this? The whole picture looks to professional and stuff. Was this a joke? Too bad he is wearing shades; Alexxx can't see his eye color. Damn!

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys doing bringing this post back up from the dead?

Well, since you started it, I guess its my duty to bump this post because it is so fukken hilarious!!!:D

This whole picture justs screws homo. What is the deal with the two guys in the background? I think that guy in the red shirt is biting his lip wondering, "Ahhh, geeez, once they finish this photo I want a piece of Elf's hot ass. That other guy in the red shirt is sooooo lucky, he gets to kino Elf, man, I'm so jealous!!! Why is Elf wearing those sunglasses? I bet he has beautiful blue eyes, do you agree with me Alexx_Wilder?"

The other guy(Alex) responds, "Hold on just a sec. AAAAhhhhhh yea, I like it like that baby!!!!! *zips his pants up* Who's eyes? Ashlee's? no? Elf's? I bet he has very pretty eyes but that is not what I admire about him."

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHAHA, man... poooooor ELF. I bet you regret creating this thread now. It's going to haunt you for YEARS. I bet this thread will go on until next July 4th.

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well seeing I seem to be about the only one on this website that hasn't posted a reply, I will put in my two cents

Actually naa, its all been said but I will help everyone else out who continues to read through this post. I know as I kept reading I couldn't f**king rember the picture because this thread is so damn long. So for the newbies in case you need a refresher here is the picture from elf back 5 pages ago.

:D

Got to keep this thread going right?

http://www.vulcoes.com/acores/users/salamurian02.jpg

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...a friend told me if I wanted to see a picture of what a gay man looks like, to come here. Where's the picture? All I saw was a picture of some butch woman with sunglasses, and a laptop. ????????

Canadian Idol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, before this goes on any longer, moderators, this guy is a troll as if you go to this website in which this picture is posted on it is indeed a forum for an online community for gay and lesbian. Check out more great pictures at the website

http://www.vulcoes.com/acores/fotos.php

Mods delete this thread, well atleast think about it but it is funny as hell.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadian Idol
Ok, before this goes on any longer, moderators, this guy is a troll as if you go to this website in which this picture is posted on it is indeed a forum for an online community for gay and lesbian. Check out more great pictures at the website

http://www.vulcoes.com/acores/fotos.php

Mods delete this thread, well atleast think about it but it is funny as hell.
I have to ask.

How did find that site?

topdog3853

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to pick on you Imbrondir but to stand up for Cananadian Idol, my guess would be that the link in the thread starts out with the website. vulcoes.com or whatever. :D That's just my guess though

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by topdog3853
Not to pick on you Imbrondir but to stand up for Cananadian Idol, my guess would be that the link in the thread starts out with the website. vulcoes.com or whatever. :D That's just my guess though
Wow no one picked up on this sooner :)

Makes much more sense that this was a joke

Last edited:

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did the last 5 guys that posted replies (above this one) ALL flunk grammar school?

_Machiavelli_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Elf you look gay ok? You may not be one, but you dress and look like one dude.

Do yourself a favour and put that gay shirt in the trash, lose the nose piercing, nose piercings are for girls, oh and that gay necklace too. Also change those shades, they are too big for your face.

Guys, you're getting too hard on this guy, he only asked for help, i think we should give it to him. Yeah he looks gay, but that doesn't mean necessarily he's one.

Well, Elfm, just learn the lesson and try to improve yourself the best way you can.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG!!!!!!!!! Are you blind dawg!? You look like a fagget ass pretty boy who is getting horny having his homo boyfriend holding him.

I aint makin fun of ya, i'm just sayin what ya look like. And since you claim not to be a fagget, then get a new look, burn that motherf****** shirt, and try to look like a man.

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Wow I thought you were gay straight off i'll give you some tips.
1/Burn the shirt
2/Throw away the nose percing
3/Get rid of the female glasses
4/Away with the hair do
5/Lose the necklace
6/Make a new photo with all you best looking female friends hanging on you
7/Get rid of the gay stance
8/Tell male friends not to hold a cigaret like that when ther arm is around you not actually dont have their arm around you
9/Get mens clothes

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
will you fvcks read the damn thread and stop giving the same advice over and over??