Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl's BF slammed me as I was walking out of the bar...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had hit on this HB7 earlier in the night. She was standing alone and looking bored so I decided to give her a little convo. She wasn't really interested so I moved on. I consumed a few more drinks and saw her later in the night talking with a couple guys. I figured they were just trying to hit on her. Again, she was looking bored, so I walked up to her and go, "these guys look like they are boring you." Again, she was unresponsive to me so I quickly bolted. As I was leaving the bar one of those 2 guys said, "hey, my friend here thinks you have a small penis."

I couldn't think of anything funny to say so I took the low road and got in his face. He was not going to do anything and the bouncer broke it up pretty quick. In retrospect I should have said something like, "does it hurt knowing that I got that far with your girl?"

Tyler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
I couldn't think of anything funny to say so I took the low road and got in his face.
Don't be that guy.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even worry about thinking about anything funny to say in those situations. What I do if I don't have a smart comeback is I just say something like, "oh, is that right?" Say it with an attitude that says you don't give a **** about what he says and it doesn't bother you.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that if you can't think fast enough to make a comeback just blow it off. I always just say oh well. The comeback you mentioned was not good because you really did not get anywhere with her.
A better one might be
if the friend was the girl:
What she doesn't know won't hurt her:)
Well she knows you have a small penis
If the friend was the guy:
You guys seem very interested in my penis, You guys should head over to the gay club, you might find what you like over there.
Anyways just play the ****y and funny card and the guy will get burned.
If I am particularly dumbfounded by what someone says I just look at them and laugh saying, oh good one, you spend all night thinking that one up.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
As I was leaving the bar one of those 2 guys said, "hey, my friend here thinks you have a small penis."

I couldn't think of anything funny to say
"My penis is the most important thing to me and it should be the least important thing to you."

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ok then -maybe you should ask you friend why he cares so much about my penis.

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but I don't get down like that".

Then leave.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could have used a line I heard Tony Soprano say in season 4.

"You got a big mouth on you, did you suck your dad's d|ck with it?"

or just point to his guy friend and say the same thing, but "do you suck his d|ck with it?"

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a reason to verbally spar with an idiot like that. My first inclination is to be funny, whether it be at my own expense or not. I would've laughed out loud and said "He might be on to something there!" What the f*ck do you care if they think your penis is small?

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Christ, this would have been an easy one to shut them down, embarass them, and ensure that neither says anything else to you for the rest of the night.

I would have given the best quizzical look I could have to them and said, "Why the hell are you thinking about my penis?" Then turned and walked. It's all in the look.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
"hey, my friend here thinks you have a small penis."

My comeback would have been: "So your friend is in a club full of women and he's thinking about a guy's penis?"

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A classic example of "d!ck fear".

Another bunch of neanderthals who are insecure about the size of their d!cks so they gotta comment on yours.

Blow it off with some C&F.

The Bad Ass Canadian