Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Best Friends can be your worst enemies...

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was going well with one girl (Let's say her name is Amy) and I ended up running into her best friend at a bar and it was only my 2nd time meeting the best friend. The first time was just a quick introduction, no real conversation. I was totally trashed because it was a guy's night out after a rough day with no intention of picking up or running into anyone of importance. All I remember is talking to her... Nothing of what was said. I've been know to be a 100% **** when drunk.

The aftermath? I called Amy the day after and no answer/return phone call (I don't leave messages). Ok, extremely strange not to get a return call. Call three days later and same thing. Now, screw it and I wait a week. Call again and it's the same thing, so I'm saying Next.

But, what do I say when I see her again because it is not a matter of if I'll see her again, but when, as we are in some of the same organizations and go to the same bars. I was thinking of something along the lines of, "You gave me the impression of being a nice girl, but maybe I'm high maintenace by expecting some kind of return phone call."

suggestions? I figure finding a good response to no return calls or something else can benefit me more than just this one case.

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave one message and forget about her. If she's too much of a flake to return your calls, you don't need her ****. I know you'd like to blame the best friend for this, but that probably has nothing to do with it. Women often stay with bad guys even though their friends pi$$ and moan that they should leave.

Move on to other broads. A flake like this is going to eat away your self esteem.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends, if u had a relationship with her and it was going well, she wouldnt have flaked on you. If u did have a good relastionship, then shes not worth it and its good that u r moving on. If u2 didnt have a relationship then oh well, no big deal.

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Drinksalot said:
Leave one message and forget about her. If she's too much of a flake to return your calls, you don't need her ****. I know you'd like to blame the best friend for this, but that probably has nothing to do with it. Women often stay with bad guys even though their friends pi$$ and moan that they should leave.

Move on to other broads. A flake like this is going to eat away your self esteem.
It's already been about three weeks so I'm not calling. Reason I made this post was last night I was at a bar and a friend's G/F asked where she was so it reminded me. I meant to make a post earlier about the proper response when I end up running into her again, which will unfortunately happen. I just want to have a response those shows I don't care about it and not a, "You won, I can't handle your $hit" response.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What your GF (maybe ex) did was simply unfair. She bailed without even a discussion. I don't know what you did when you were drunk. If you were just loud, laughing, etc, then the gf and friend have no right to complain. If you were insulting to others, then it's a flag.

In any event, this "best friend" was just sowing division. Maybe she was jealous. A real "best friend" would ask if this guy was good for her friend. And, if not, have the gf talk with you, not walk without discussion.

Anyhow, even if you did something "bad", sounds like the best friend has jealousy issues, and the gf isn't being fair. If you were being a jerk when you were drunk, then there's a lesson. If you were just having a regular good time, then there's a lesson about messed up gals.

Recommend you lay low with them. Don't even call either gal. Go out and socialize. A lot of times, women can't leave things alone, and will call you to either work it out, or to pick a fight. But you need to generate other options for yourself, and the "gf" bailing gives you a clear license to do this. If the gf wants to be reasonable, and talk, then talk. If she's just looking to break up, then go socialize.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you grabbed the best friend's (.)(.)

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Maybe you grabbed the best friend's (.)(.)
lol... I'm figuring I insulted her or said something else mean. I'll probably never know though. lol