Girls at work

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now guys this ones a bit of trouble. There is a new girl at work 8+ and has a boyfriend. Now one thing is I need some good boyfriend destroyers and we don't mention them enough here. Also I want to work fast on it coz as we work together more we will become friends more. What dya think?

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to just stay away from girls at work. Especially when they have a bf. Because if you try something, and it fails, work becomes hell. Just leave it alone.

-Mr. Pink

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok but what if i was to be leaving soon. and anyway if anything went wrong I could handle the consequences. I just want some ideas and advice for now of what to do.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read here all the time about how you should avoid women at work but I've never had any problems with dating them myself.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats exactly my point. So what do you suggest?

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest that you don't focus on the boyfriend. Keep the subject lively and if she mentions him, brush it off and move on. Alot of girls use the bf speech/"I have a boyfriend" as a **** test. Don't make him a big deal, work on your seduction and she will most likely bring him up less and less as time goes on. Be warned though, you're going to have a tough time with her if she's been dating the guy for more than 6 months.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't **** in your sandbox.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am gonna work on it no matter what people say but you guys are missing the point from what I was asking to begin with. I wasn't asking whether its a good idea or whether its right or wrong, I just want some good material to work with to get her attention off her boyfriend and onto me quickly and efficiently.

So does anyone have any helpful ideas?

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lozz
I am gonna work on it no matter what people say but you guys are missing the point from what I was asking to begin with. I wasn't asking whether its a good idea or whether its right or wrong, I just want some good material to work with to get her attention off her boyfriend and onto me quickly and efficiently.

So does anyone have any helpful ideas?
We were just giving you fair warning b/c you ****up your working enviroment, but if you must....

Thank about it for a second? Is this really any diffrent than macking on any other chick? Not really the same rules c&f, kino, blah blah blah also apply here. Show her that you are a better deal than her current b/f. Same stuff diffrent place.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave you advice with my first post. Just don't focus on the bf and act like she is any other girl you are trying to get with. Simple as that.