Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls at the gym

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all. I've been lifting for about 1.5 years now so I'd say I'm pretty big. Well at least that's what people tell me, I'm not sh1t in my eyes yet. Anyway, normally I go alone but one of my friends I use to work out started going with me again today. Now there is a lot of hot girls at my gym usually.. I normally just check them out a little, maybe make some EC then go back my work out not to ruin my focus. But today I went with my friend and while I was working out, standing around, or even walking he said a lot of cute girls eye fvck the sh1t out of me.. Like they will literally just stare at me for a long time until they feel I'ma bout to turn around.. So my question is. How do you guys feel about picking up girls at the gym? Or at least establishing some rapport then # closing another time. Normally I feel like the guys that do this at my gym are desperate losers, but who am I to judge them? How do I know if it actually works? What do you guys think. Is it worth a shot? I'm at this gym 5 days a week and most people are regulars (including the girls) so I don't want to be looked as a creep there.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a subject which almost warrants a book. It all depends on what types of gyms. Many are catered to group fitness and therefore have a lot of ladies. I go to a Snap gym and there aren't a great deal of women there at all. Not sure if that is typical of all 24 hour gyms. Also some gyms are different in that you have bodybuilding gyms, fitness gyms, health clubs etc. As for pickup I think they are the most natural place to meet women and the place I would most want to meet a partner.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be friendly and start saying, "Hi" or "Hows it going". Keep it simple for the time being. Introducing yourself wouldn't hurt either..

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I go to LA Fitness.

Unless you're buff, there's a snowball's chance in hell you'll get a girl. The girls care nothing about you unless you've got muscles. Most of the girls there will have ipods on and dream of a buff guy approaching her. But he hardly does, and he's already taken, so her ipod will ward off the genuine average guy while she waits to be discovered.

I got approached by a girl there as I was leaving and she ended up being a flake. Now I don't trust any woman who makes first contact with me.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Djs, thanks for the input. I'm just going to continue working out and if I so happen to see a chance I'll take it, but I'm not going to go out of my way for it.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never approached anyone in the gym. I would never do it unless they gave me extreme buying signals because I don't want any drama while I'm working out. The Gym I go to is a sausagefest with a typical ratio of at least 3-1 on most nights.

The few HB's in yoga pants are surrounded by ogling orbiter's in their periphery trying to impress them with how much weight they can lift.

I don't have much advice to give, but your best chances would be a gym that offers yoga or aerobics classes. If you become a regular in the class women will be more keen on talking to you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first cold approach was done at the gym when I was 17 and she was 14, I went there said that I wanted to know her and asked for her number which she gave me.

Pity that I was afc level 100, I was still in high school and still believed that you have to avoid dirty words near girls (ofmg if I think about it) and screwed up despite her level of interest was high at the beginning, few weeks later she changed gym also...

I dont recommend to run game in the gym, yu go there for serious reason and risks are much more than benefits even if you succeed.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tested it out today, So little field report:

there's this one girl about my age.. turned out only a year younger.. Always comes there doing bs cardio by the heavy weights section (clearly checking the guys out). Coincidentally she got there and began doing cardio as I was about to leave so I thought why the fvck not. For experiment sake, and turned out getting her # with high interest from her.

Came up to the treadmill next to her, "Hey I don't mean to distract you but you got a minute to talk? Can't let a girl like you go unnoticed" She got all giggly and of course accepted. Hopped on the treadmill next to her, did about 5 minutes of talking creating rapport and fluffing, asking where shes from, what she does at the gym etc, then telling her the **** she wants to hear like "oh yea that's really interesting how you like to come here and maintain a healthy lifestyle, it's really paying off etc etc" Kinda hard to kino while we're on two separate treadmills but I'd tell her to pound it anytime we made a connection or when describing a muscle i'd kinda touch her there to show her what I mean.. Then I said well I gotta split, got to head to work (just a lie to gtfo out of there cuz she wouldn't shut up a this point lol) whats your # I'll call give you a call you seem like a cool chick, voila.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A gym is like any other venue....another opportunity to practice and hone my game.

I personally take a stab if I see someone I like. If it works out great, if not then I've gotten another opportunity to improve my approach and conversation skills.

Obviously you want to be subtle since you'll be there regularly, so ill only approach one max per visit. Even then, there are times when I won't bother approaching at all if none of the women working out interest me.

Approaching at the gym is only weird if you make it weird. Don't try to chat up every chick in spandex in one night, but don't rule out testing the waters occasionally.