Girls are being nice but then become b*tches!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We meet, she is nice, smily, etc. She is not walking over me and I'm not walking over her. It goes well. Then, I want to show more dominance so I walk over her and become a jerk - she suddenly becomes a b*tch because she won't let me treat her like she is below me (at least now THAT low).

So, even if a girl is nice to you, should you walk over her anyway? Many girls just suddenly become b8tches when you try to bring them down.

Hitch

Reaction score
When you are joking with a girl make sure the joke is very obvious. I suggest using sarcasm mostly. Example:

Girl: "I love this outfit it's uber cool."

You: "Oh yea, uber cool alright..."

Then you roll your eyes or something of that nature with a smile.

P.S. If they girl really uses the word "Uber" don't even bother with her. Please.

Diesel_Power

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idiot!

Do I smack my dog on the head when it's already showing me respect and hasn't done anything wrong?

Why would I go tell a girl to "F OFF" if I already have her where I want her?

Hitch your an idiot. Clearly your not getting the just of the topic poster, and please explain to me why you would ditch a girl for saying uber? Oh wait! Your just TRYING to make yourself look good. Sorry, my bad!

Hitch

Reaction score
Wouldn't insulting me be a form of you trying to make yourself look better than me?

Anyways, I honestly don't care what you have to say and flirting with a jerky attitude is not at all a bad thing as long as it's done correctly.

Women are attracted to the the bads guys.
Bad guys are normally overconfident jerks.
Jerk gets laid. Uh oh did I just put something together? Gosh I'm such an idiot.

Moby_On_D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
no, only if they need walking on should u walk on them. if they respect u, then dont.
thats the way i see it, if shes nice why you gotta walk all over her?

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm.... don't be a jerk, and don't tolerate disrespect. Why the hell are you trying to walk over them? Nobody wants that.

Jerks don't get laid. You don't punch a girl in the face and get laid. Confident guys who don't give a sh!t get laid.

Hitch

Reaction score
I didn't mean a true jerk not those **** heads everyone hates, but a guy that has a slight bit of ****iness and a bit of niceness to him. You really have to be in the middle, honestly, you can't be an extreme to either side.