Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls are all the same

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know why so many AFC's are hell bent on finding a girlfriend. The majority of girls are two-faced, lying sluts and I encountered one this week.

I meet this one girl, we will call hb8, at a friends party about two weeks ago. We hit it off pretty well and I was definitely getting a good vibe. I setup a date to go play mini-golf and that went great.

A few days later, I setup another date to watch a movie at my apartment. As we are watching the movie, I start doing some small kino then slowing step it up. Before I know it, I'm on top of her making out. It keeps escalating from there and I end up fvcking her.

The next day I get a call from my friend saying that she called her ex-bf, that I didnt know they just brokeup, crying saying she was over my house. So basically, the ***** fvcking used me to get back at her boyfriend and I'm so pissed.

I'm not even going to bother finding a LTR, they are all sluts. I figure getting a dog is a much better companion.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to chase LTrs, now I'm happier just getting laid once in a while, I'm much happier now I can put my effort into other things.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
I used to chase LTrs, now I'm happier just getting laid once in a while, I'm much happier now I can put my effort into other things.
Exactly!
Also, you gotta be more discerning and filterfilterfilter even if it means you're gonna turn down some good, inviting pu$$y.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
Thats basically what I'm doing now, its just so annoying to deal with girls like this. Too much fvcking drama.

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you get used?

You had sex right?
So, no, you weren't used.

That's a thing a girl says.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean she didn't seem to give any signals of wanthing a LTR, and you had sex early on without her having a problem with that...

it's always a clear sign that they aint after anything serious. And it's not like you managed to get any sort of feelings at all in the short space of time.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got sex. Her boyfriend gets the drama. Why are you here again?

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the funniest thread I ever read in a long time. I mean whats there to complain about dude? You got a freebie and you're on the site whining about how she used you. There are a lot of guys out there wishing they were in your shoes. Anyways keep up the good work :up:

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
Yeah, I mean she didn't seem to give any signals of wanthing a LTR, and you had sex early on without her having a problem with that...

it's always a clear sign that they aint after anything serious. And it's not like you managed to get any sort of feelings at all in the short space of time.
well i mean i left out the part of how I was talking to her a few weeks before hand. And, we also hung out a few times. She just gave out the vibe that she wanted a ltr. Also, the fact she would call/text or im me all the time. I was more or less mad because I thought she was a really cool girl at first but obvious that is not the case. That and I put a lot of time and effort into her and I feel like I got no return. lol

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:
Don't get too upset at her, it's in their nature.
It's in my nature to hold down any screaming girl i want and have sex with them as it was intended but yet somehow I don't.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scought said:
Why did you get used?

You had sex right?
So, no, you weren't used.

That's a thing a girl says.
QFT. :rockon: