Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls are all over me and obsessed with me

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot girls want me, and kiss me when I try to talk to them. It's because I'm confident, not ****y, funny, and a smoothe talker!

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I do to attract gorgeous girls and woman is to affirm positive thoughts about myself into my subconscious mind, I don't even think about trying to win over hot babes when I am out and about in public or social situations, my entire life has been dramatically transformed from my being a total loser wimp wuss and failure who was miserable to that of a guy who is confident feels strong has a power within succeeds in all areas of my life attracts many of the hot babes that I meet and I really enjoy my life today.

I don't care about cold approaches, pick up lines, being ****y and funny, or any of that type of thing, the hot babes just seem to present themselves to me with out my really doing anything to make this happen, I do have a sence of humour and I am reasonably good looking about a 7 or 8 out of 10 for a guy and I can be natural as I want to be around people.

I think it is the power within that attracts the hot babes, not the things that you do or talk about, this same power within also makes you a success in all other areas of your life and empowers that other opportunities are always being presented to you in your life, affirmations are the key to success.:yes: :rock: :yes:

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a waste of a thread

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
Hot girls want me, and kiss me when I try to talk to them. It's because I'm confident, not ****y, funny, and a smoothe talker!
I attract a bunch of girls with my looks, and being confidence, and funny.. But I don't go making threads about it...lol

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
Well done now try to get passed kissing and move onto the real thing, you can do it!

Hot girls also kiss babies, there mum, there male friends on the cheek, other girls, sweet guys.

Change this post to hot girls want to ride me like a bucking bronko and do!

virtual_insanity

Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
**** man you should see a doctor about that, sounds ****in terrible

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
lynch1000s said:
OK thats cool.

Now add this to your mix, a hot babe out of nowhere shows you the same attention and you pull your pants down during a moment of playful fun leading to some serious sex and out of the blue she has the balls to comment on your private parts your balls, d*ck, "is that all you got?" How confident,****y,funny and a smoothe talker will you be then with any lady after that?

I ask this to anyone as well.

Gettinthere

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
I attract a bunch of girls with my looks, and being confidence, and funny.. But I don't go making threads about it...lol
It seems to me somebody is obsessed with his looks.

Dude give it a rest, you've been making your point for months now. No need beating a dead horse, prince.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gettinthere said:
OK thats cool.

Now add this to your mix, a hot babe out of nowhere shows you the same attention and you pull your pants down during a moment of playful fun leading to some serious sex and out of the blue she has the balls to comment on your private parts your balls, d*ck, "is that all you got?" How confident,****y,funny and a smoothe talker will you be then with any lady after that?

I ask this to anyone as well.

Gettinthere
small dic* eh?

shame to hear it, but she sounds like a biatch to me, move on!

You have a small dic* well you can still fu** her and chuck her for being a cow right? or did you not get any play?

Try doing oral then going at it.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing has good advice. You guys who said "pointless thread/who cares" should head those words.

There's no set of rules, there's no guidelines, there's no ONE line that will pick up ANY woman. Just be yourself. I've found that's the only way to be successful with women.

Gettinthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
small dic* eh?

shame to hear it, but she sounds like a biatch to me, move on!

You have a small dic* well you can still fu** her and chuck her for being a cow right? or did you not get any play?

Try doing oral then going at it.
To a mare horse it is small but to a lady 8 inches should be more than enough.

And yeah this girl had issues big time and I just happen to be her target to belittle a total surprise to say the least.

Gettinthere

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
F*ck! I gave this lynch troll a rep point and meant to give him a negative point. Will someone do the honours?