Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Approaching Guys

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup Canadian Catnip, she was trying to hit on you. When you thought she was trying to take a picture of you, you should have called her on it. That would have broken the ice.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my "hot" days before I let myself go, I used to get looks all the time. But I rarely got approached.

But I was a horrible AFC type and couldn't do anything even when they approached me. I'd have HB10's occassionally talk to me saying things like, "Yeah, I've got a boyfriend, but I don't know what's up with that." And rather than reading that as, "Hey, jackass! Make a move. I'll dump him for you," I took at as, "I'm off limits. I'm just being nice to you."

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be perfectly honest -- I can never tell when a woman is "making herself available" to be approached, or when she's just relocating from a different part of the bar.

Like tonight -- I was out at this local watering hole and there was a band playing. I was up near the front, vibing to the music with a couple friends. There was this girl (cute, not great) who was dancing with a friend. I made quick eye contact with smile, but she didn't give any acknowledgment. A few moments later, she and friend started dancing closer to where my friends and I were. I figured maybe she wanted me to come open her, so I moved a little closer and leaned in to make a quick comment about the song being played.

She looked back and just said "Oh, yeah" and then walked off the dance floor with her friend.

Whatever -- I'm never going to figure most of this stuff out.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally if a random chick starts conversation with you then she is attracted to some extent. I gauge how attracted she is by instantly kinoing whenever a chick opens me. (Usually via Claw)

A chick who starts conversation with you randomly would rarely ever do that to a guy she isn't interested in. You don't see chicks asking random nerds for the time, a light, etc.

Some chicks were more ballsy than others, but nonetheless it's so fuking obvious that the chicks are trying to get the guys attention.

From most obvious to more subtle that I've experienced (Last thread that I talk about this stuff)

A. Chick bluntly approaches: In this case the chick is giving Blunt signs. Sometimes I think of it as fake interest because its so blunt, and these girls I usually go for the kiss instantly

Examples
- I'm walking with my father down the block, chick with a bunch of guys sees me and walks up to me grabbing me saying "we need to talk" which I then claw and walk with her. My head is leaning on her and she is eating me up. I realize I just left my father for some girl and so I tell her I'm sorry but I have to go. This is the first time I was bluntly approached and didn't go for the kiss, even though I was just about too if I had not realized I left my father.

- At a party, but I'm thinking myself as the coolest fuker in the party. So called that I'm not even apart of the party, I have my own little party. A chick is dancing to some song and the words basically says something about pointing a man out that I want...she turns around and points to me. All throughout the party she tried starting conversation.

B. Chick "Obvious" Approach: This is the more common way that I get approached. Any little opener.

Examples
- HB9 walking in front, I know she is fuking gorgeous before I even seen her face. I walk by look at her and keep it moving, she opens me for directions, while slightly bumping into me. Were super close to each other and she's already comfortable with me being inches away from her face. (I didn't CLOSE!!! This spawned my rule of "Always Closing")

- Walking with a old friend, were talking about women. I tell him about the hot women in this world and how I no longer settle for medicore chicks. Right after I say that, this chick walking down the street slightly bumps me I look at her with a ****y smirk and she's smiling saying sorry. We hold eye contact and I just turn away and keep talking to my friend.

- Chick walking with two guys, I already know this chick is going to be attracted to me when I walk by, so I speed up and walk past them, she stops talking and at this point is looking. (I don't know for sure but I have a strong intuition that she was) I wait for the light to turn red and they catch up. She opens me asking for a cigarette, I just say no and she stands there waiting for me to start talking and gaming her. Meanwhile the two dudes are just standing there as if she didn't just approach me and one says a joke trying to get in, but she kind of blows up on him.

- Walking in a mall with my same coy smirk, chick looks at me and just starts waving lol. She is all giggling and ****, when I didn't even do nothing

C. Chick "Non-verbal" Approach: This one is obvious but non-verbal because the girl never actually speaks to me

Examples
- Me sitting down in front of a store. Two girls walk by and one tells her friend that she doesn't want to go in and wants to sit down...Yep RIGHT BY ME. Her friend is trying to tell her to go in, there kind of playfully fighting lol. She is sitting there for 5mins while her friend is trying to convince her to go. I stand up and she thought I was leaving...so she goes "ok fine lets go". She comes back out and sits on a pole for 10mins waiting for me to approach.

- I'm sitting in a booth and chicks just sit there and plant themselves in my booth and just stare.

- In a store and chick notices me and all of a sudden each isle I go too she is walking by me or in my area.

D. Chick "Subtle" Approach: This isn't as obvious and is more of the agent way

Examples
- Walking into a place as usually like the coolest fuker to ever live on planet earth. As I go past the chick and up the escalator I catch her doing a SUPER QUICK glance to get a look at me.

- Anytime I walk the streets or go into stores, if I don't hold eye contact with anyone then I end up catching chicks checking me out

- Sexy chick (I kick myself in the nutz to this day) is on the train with her friend and she is talking and joking around. But the whole time she is looking at me and has that "Eye candy" look in her face.

- Walk into a place everyone looks and place goes quiet. (This is VERY funny when seen in person)

Overall this has caused alot of internalized mindsets and behaviors. Such as the ****y smirk and me always assuming that every chick is hoping I talk to them. It also spawned the grand entrance moments of me going into venues and having everyone looking and seeing that I'm high value.

The only thing I used to hate, was back then when I used to go out alot I never went for #s because I had no cell phone at the time. I was focused on getting instadates and trying to close. I remember giving one girl my # who opened me and I knew 100% that she'd never call, and she actually never did.

So most of the girls who opened me never really got far besides a kiss or small talk. Other girls I just responded too and kept it moving because I had things to do.

Some were gorgeous others were decent...then there were the UGs. But the UGs were never blunt so thats good lol.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Snow Plowman are you some kind of male model to have all these women doing all these subtle and not so subtle approaches?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party recently, and three girls approached me. One of them was fine, the other two were average, so I ended up walking away because my friends were nowhere to be found (so I was alone) and I'd end up pulling one of the average girls instead of the hot one. I guess it as Snow Plowman's "B" approach. To say the least I was pretty intimidated too and had no idea of what to say or do to single hot one out.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Damn Snow Plowman are you some kind of male model to have all these women doing all these subtle and not so subtle approaches?
Not at all

The biggest thing that all this showed me was that it actually doesn't have much to do with my look, but more of "Who I am". It also might have to do with my style because I dress edgy now, plus add all the little subtle stuff (****y smirk, way I walk, way I talk, way I stand, etc) you get a good impression of what I'm about before I even open.

But I must say I put alot of effort in changing my WHOLE personality. It was probably the hardest thing I've ever done but it will benefit me for the rest of my life.

As far as my physical looks go, while my style is still good, my actual grooming is starting to go a bit downhill. (I'm starting to get pimples, dry skin, etc) I used to game with some horrible pimples, one that popped while I was in set lmao. But I know my personality is the #1 thing so I never act all worried I just laugh about it because it sometimes is pretty funny.

I have to start getting back on top of my skin care...I won't even talk about how messy my hair gets sometimes. lol

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian Catnip said:
Anyway she takes out her phone and holds it up as if she is trying to read a number off of the screen but I think she was positioning it so she could take a picture of me with it.

Who hasn't tried to sneak a picture of someone with their camera phone, you end up holding it really still and awkwardly vertical, and thats what she was doing. She was holding it there pointing it at me for a good 10 or 15 seconds then she put it away.
You could have "charged" her the price of a cup of coffee for taking a picture of you...

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
knglerxt said:
How can you tell if this is what she's really doing though or if it's all in your head? For example, this girl at work that I like has come to my office a couple times just to ask questions. Stuff like "Where is a certain conference room located at?" or "Where do I find this?". One time when I was looking on a building map for the conference room she comes in and stands right next to me. Am I supposed to assume she's interested and wants me to talk to her? She could be just asking questions with no ulterior motive.

Man, you gotta use your gut instinct. I work at a sports store in the mall. Sometimes chicks will come in for literally like 30 seconds. 30 seconds? Was she shopping? Or did she come in to check me or my co-workers out. I think you just have to piece the puzzle together and you can figure it out.

total_afc

Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do you get approached in one day or one night?

Snow Plowman said:
Generally if a random chick starts conversation with you then she is attracted to some extent. I gauge how attracted she is by instantly kinoing whenever a chick opens me. (Usually via Claw)

A chick who starts conversation with you randomly would rarely ever do that to a guy she isn't interested in. You don't see chicks asking random nerds for the time, a light, etc.

Some chicks were more ballsy than others, but nonetheless it's so fuking obvious that the chicks are trying to get the guys attention.

From most obvious to more subtle that I've experienced (Last thread that I talk about this stuff)

A. Chick bluntly approaches: In this case the chick is giving Blunt signs. Sometimes I think of it as fake interest because its so blunt, and these girls I usually go for the kiss instantly

Examples
- I'm walking with my father down the block, chick with a bunch of guys sees me and walks up to me grabbing me saying "we need to talk" which I then claw and walk with her. My head is leaning on her and she is eating me up. I realize I just left my father for some girl and so I tell her I'm sorry but I have to go. This is the first time I was bluntly approached and didn't go for the kiss, even though I was just about too if I had not realized I left my father.

- At a party, but I'm thinking myself as the coolest fuker in the party. So called that I'm not even apart of the party, I have my own little party. A chick is dancing to some song and the words basically says something about pointing a man out that I want...she turns around and points to me. All throughout the party she tried starting conversation.

B. Chick "Obvious" Approach: This is the more common way that I get approached. Any little opener.

Examples
- HB9 walking in front, I know she is fuking gorgeous before I even seen her face. I walk by look at her and keep it moving, she opens me for directions, while slightly bumping into me. Were super close to each other and she's already comfortable with me being inches away from her face. (I didn't CLOSE!!! This spawned my rule of "Always Closing")

- Walking with a old friend, were talking about women. I tell him about the hot women in this world and how I no longer settle for medicore chicks. Right after I say that, this chick walking down the street slightly bumps me I look at her with a ****y smirk and she's smiling saying sorry. We hold eye contact and I just turn away and keep talking to my friend.

- Chick walking with two guys, I already know this chick is going to be attracted to me when I walk by, so I speed up and walk past them, she stops talking and at this point is looking. (I don't know for sure but I have a strong intuition that she was) I wait for the light to turn red and they catch up. She opens me asking for a cigarette, I just say no and she stands there waiting for me to start talking and gaming her. Meanwhile the two dudes are just standing there as if she didn't just approach me and one says a joke trying to get in, but she kind of blows up on him.

- Walking in a mall with my same coy smirk, chick looks at me and just starts waving lol. She is all giggling and ****, when I didn't even do nothing

C. Chick "Non-verbal" Approach: This one is obvious but non-verbal because the girl never actually speaks to me

Examples
- Me sitting down in front of a store. Two girls walk by and one tells her friend that she doesn't want to go in and wants to sit down...Yep RIGHT BY ME. Her friend is trying to tell her to go in, there kind of playfully fighting lol. She is sitting there for 5mins while her friend is trying to convince her to go. I stand up and she thought I was leaving...so she goes "ok fine lets go". She comes back out and sits on a pole for 10mins waiting for me to approach.

- I'm sitting in a booth and chicks just sit there and plant themselves in my booth and just stare.

- In a store and chick notices me and all of a sudden each isle I go too she is walking by me or in my area.

D. Chick "Subtle" Approach: This isn't as obvious and is more of the agent way

Examples
- Walking into a place as usually like the coolest fuker to ever live on planet earth. As I go past the chick and up the escalator I catch her doing a SUPER QUICK glance to get a look at me.

- Anytime I walk the streets or go into stores, if I don't hold eye contact with anyone then I end up catching chicks checking me out

- Sexy chick (I kick myself in the nutz to this day) is on the train with her friend and she is talking and joking around. But the whole time she is looking at me and has that "Eye candy" look in her face.

- Walk into a place everyone looks and place goes quiet. (This is VERY funny when seen in person)

Overall this has caused alot of internalized mindsets and behaviors. Such as the ****y smirk and me always assuming that every chick is hoping I talk to them. It also spawned the grand entrance moments of me going into venues and having everyone looking and seeing that I'm high value.

The only thing I used to hate, was back then when I used to go out alot I never went for #s because I had no cell phone at the time. I was focused on getting instadates and trying to close. I remember giving one girl my # who opened me and I knew 100% that she'd never call, and she actually never did.

So most of the girls who opened me never really got far besides a kiss or small talk. Other girls I just responded too and kept it moving because I had things to do.

Some were gorgeous others were decent...then there were the UGs. But the UGs were never blunt so thats good lol.

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Women throw themselves at me all the time, more so when I was younger and dressed like a slut. But they never make it as obvious as saying 'hey, you're cute, what's your number?' Well, actually that's happened a few times, but the vast majority is by making it obvious with non-verbal clues, being on your vicinity, making prolonged eye-contact, blushing, and when I was a DJ pestering me every ten minutes. I think it's pretty obvious to tell when a woman is interested, but many times I had no idea until things became obvious and I thought 'Oh, I just thought you were just being friendly, silly me. Here's my tongue'
This is true. They approach fairly often, its just more subtle. But youd be surprised how far some girls will go. I honestly had to clean my back windshield today because some girl (I'm guessing it was a girl) smudged hearts on it with her finger.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
total_afc said:
How often do you get approached in one day or one night?
On average about 1-2 times a day...it really depends on where I am though. If I go out for the sole purpose of sarging I go to areas with a good amount of girls and I get alot of AIs and once in awhile a chick will come trying to start conversation.

Now in areas that is like 100:1 men to women, it tends to be way less even though it still happens.

I think the whole thing is comedy especially if the chick is with her BF, its like "Don't focus on me focus on your BF". I remember a guy with his GF and me and her were just watching each other, I think the guy realized it and move her ALL the way across the venue where I couldn't see her. Even though I wasn't going to talk to her as I was with my parents, but anytime he had his back turned she was turned towards me.

Overall its a blessing and a burden. A blessing because opening is SUPER easy but a burden because its harder for me to get those real tough sets I used to get when I first started. I haven't got a real bad blow out in so long, which I do miss as those are the type of sets I like. I tried dressing generic but that didn't really help much as far as me gaming. One thing for sure I'm not going to tweak my personality just to get harder sets lol.

I'm more focused on testing stuff out and improving my social skills than actually getting laid. This is why I don't really try to close chicks who open me, even though now that I think about it there were a good amount who I surely would've made part of my stable because they just seemed to have those motherly traits and I like be pampered with food and other good stuff.