Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls and the TYPES they like

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl tells you "You not my type" (this is why I wont kiss you or date you). Do you think its because of the way you look? Yes and No.

Yes= Girls are attracted to looks.
No= Girls may be attracted to looks but your "game" is of equal if not more importance than your looks.

The next time a girl says "you are not my type" its most probably not what you wearing or what you look like its HIGHLY LIKELY your Game.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Don_Jofee. I was in a similiar situation many moons ago. This girl gave me her number we organised a date. I acted like a complete wuss on the date...when I phoned her next day she told me I was not her type..

Download the DJ Bible and work on your inner game
Originally posted by nan3109
I can't figure out girls classifications of guys when they say 'your not my type'

i really cant even put my finger on what my type is exactly and maybe some of you could help me out.

Here's some pics of me
http://c.myspace.com/00065/07/85/65605870_l.jpg
http://c.myspace.com/00065/12/65/65605621_l.jpg

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try and identify with a type, you are not a type you are nan3109 and there is exactly one person in the world that is like you, no one else.

You are the perfect man for the type of woman that is looking for a man like you.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
Don't try and identify with a type, you are not a type you are nan3109 and there is exactly one person in the world that is like you, no one else.

You are the perfect man for the type of woman that is looking for a man like you.
Don't wait for that type of woman to come knockin' on your door. Why don't you work on your game and make sure you become the perfect man and more women will see you as the type of man they are looking for? In other words, become more marketable. Don't limit your choices because you are waiting just on the ones that like you for what you are now.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I've heard a girl say "you're not my type" it has been after they got to know me, in which case it's down to personality.

However, some women aren't physically attracted to pretty boys, white guys, muscley guys, thin guys, butch guys, blonde guys, short guys, young guys or whatever.

Don't take it as an insult, it's just a matter of taste.

A7Xx

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion Your Not My Type is just an excuse so that she won't have to deal with u. In other words shes not interested.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Whenever I've heard a girl say "you're not my type" it has been after they got to know me, in which case it's down to personality.

However, some women aren't physically attracted to pretty boys, white guys, muscley guys, thin guys, butch guys, blonde guys, short guys, young guys or whatever.

Don't take it as an insult, it's just a matter of taste.
so im butch huh?