Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls and gum

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay thats it!! what is with girls and gum? its like, they see you, they see you chewing gum, and whether you know her or not, its always, "can i have a piece of gum?" its getting really annoying. i dont give in to them unless they do something for me. i usually tell them to give me a massage first. just wonderin but how do you other DJs handle these way too common situations?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone wants gum, girls just assume they can get it from you.

Just say you got it from someone else.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh i always just tell them i dont have any.. Just to let them know they cant own me like that. and 2nd to save my fukin gum lol.

Reaction score
Fellas wheres that saying umm isnt it " dont ever lie???" didnt your moma ever teach you lying is bad!!??!?

Everytime a girl come up to me and ask if I have gum I would always reply with a yes becuase I truely do have some in my pocket however its not like Im giving it away. She would ask for it and always put out her hand hoping me to drop it on her palm. So normaly I would tell her if she give me a hug I would give her one. Usualy they will. Then I would take out the gum and pop it in my mouth and reward her with the wraper lol. Its funnier than hell!

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
its like you can make them do tricks like a dog for it

be like sit!
roll over! :D

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Must be a highschool girl thing. I have seen far fewer girls chewing gum since then. Anyway, if she asks for gum, just tell her she can have your piece after you take all the flavor out of it, and see if she actually agrees.

BobbyJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can also use it to neg her if she asks for a piece of gum.

Girl: Can I have some gum?
Me: Oh boy, you really need some. Here, take two. Actually, I have an extra toothbrush at my apartment. You obviously need it more than I do.

And chances are, the girl will hit me on the arm or shoulder.

Me: Hey, you don't have to get violent. Okay, I'll throw in a bar of soap too. I like helping out the needy.

BobbyJ