Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls and Daddy Issues

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, been seeing this girl for about a month. At first she seemed all right, although I wasn't too interested so I figured I wouldn't go for the second date. Then she texts me saying she had a great time with me and we go out again, I gave her a kiss goodnight and we hooked up a 3rd time.. But I really didn't see anything serious coming out of this so I just didn't really care.

I used C&F a lot with this girl, as well as kino (wrestling, tickling, etc..) I kinda grew to like her a little more and thought maybe she had potential as a steady girlfriend. But then I get these bombs dropped on me...

Constantly complains about her loser dad who is an alcoholic "born again christian" who is in and out of jail for various reasons. He's a deadbeat and does not care much for her or her brother. She also doesn't get along well with her mother and calls her names (Complete turn off to me when people do not show their parents respect especially in front of company).

I think from a psychological point of view that with her father being a complete loser/dead beat that this girl does not have much respect for men. I met her through mutual friends and A LOT of them have said she sleeps around and treats these guys like complete objects and shows them no respect.

Now I'm not the type of guy that bombards a girl with texts every second of every day, but she has a lot of these guys that she just seems to walk all over. I did not text her very much at first. She would just text me with small talk each day.. I'm a very busy person between work and school, so I wouldn't reply nearly as frequently as her other AFC boyfriends. But I did notice she stopped sending them as much and has a somewhat decreasing IL.

Now to get my point across here.. I do not want a steady relationship with a girl that has daddy issues and sleeps around/doesn't respect men. But I have not had the chance to fvck her yet.

I would like to just fvck this girl and move on. She's always horny as hell but her mother and brother are always home, and I do not really have anywhere to bring her since I am crashing on a couch at my friend's place. Haven't really had time to spin plates, but I am very stressed out lately and have not had sex in the last 2 years. Any advice guys? Thanks.

themiltman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and RUN!!!!. I have been in a situation like this and it didn't turn out good. When a chick has had a rocky relationship with her parents shes gonna be mentally and emotionally off. Some ***** just isn't worth it. I know its easier said than done but move on.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good miltman. I've all ready gone NC on her for 2 days and deleted her number. You know, it sorta feels good to be back on the prowl! :)