Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend wants to wait for marriage

djceta21

Reaction score
Ok so I've been dating this girl for awhile. Long story short, she is strict about waiting for marriage before doing the deed. She had a boyfriend of 4 years and they never went all the way.

Is it possible to still fvck this girl? I'm a virgin as well so I don't know how to seduce women. Tips?

edit: She also keeps on saying that i'm confusing and hard to read, wtf does that mean?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The confusing and hard to read part could probably be she thinks your actions may contridict your words sometimes?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the rules of the legendary Rollo Tomassi is (hopefully someone posts it)

if she makes you wait for the secks the secks never turns out to be good.
(or something like that

If I were you I would concentrate on other women. You only have 1 life to live and if you waste 4 years of your life and get nothing in return that's called being stupid (like her former bf).

There are plenty of beautiful women for you to waste time on one that will not give you a bit of fun.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lol... she does not want to marry you... she wants tkoho around more then marry a guy like you later on after she has has aloooot more sexual fun with bad boys who dont want to marry her.....

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me she's not worth the wait. I was dating a girl who told me the same thing and even though I never pressured her she still broke up with me. Yea, search for that Rollo Tomassi's Iron rule.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you like her that much stick with her. if she is uptight about sex get some action on the side. problem solved

Scrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is she? if this is during high school I can understand the 4 years thing and no sex. but anything after and its looking grim for ya buddy.

U

user43770

Leave her. Unless, of course, you also believe in waiting until marriage. If that's the case, keep her around long enough to find out if she's worthy of such a thing. Otherwise, leave her ASAP.

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's bs,shes bsing you gotta stimulate her that she cant resist.gotta get inside her mind and sabatoge. sabatoge as in make her feel comfortable and gain your trust.That no s3x until marriage is just a cover so she doesn't feel like a slvt or a pump and dump. Virgin girls tend to cling on to their virginity for dear life and wish to lose it in their unrealistic fantasies with mr.perfect. Heed others words don't waste time with a virgin if you feel you can't get it in, although its very possible regardless of what she says.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a keeper.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mehh, i waited 4 months to have sex with my girl, I would not wait till marriage. why would anyone wait till marriage?? i think I wanna know how it feels like doing it with my girl before marriage. Imagine you get married, you do it, and then you dont like it? would you wanna stay with a girl who is horrible at sex?

its like a girl telling you she doesnt kiss unless she is ina serious relationship. how the hell am I to get in a serious relationship with someone I havent kissed before? what if the kiss tastes really bad?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Leave her. Unless, of course, you also believe in waiting until marriage. If that's the case, keep her around long enough to find out if she's worthy of such a thing. Otherwise, leave her ASAP.
Yep. +1

If this girl is absolutely dead-set on no sex before marriage and you don't share the same belief, then you're incompatible with this girl. Drop her and spin [a] new plate.

Now, depending on her IL, she may or may not be shit-testing you and/or it could just be ASD. My current GF gave me the same line but we fucked on the next date so...

Actions trump everything.

luckster

Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I agree. I would say ask yourself: "What do I want?"

Do you want to wait until marriage? My bet is on no, otherwise I don't believe you would be here making this post!

djceta21 said:
Is it possible to still fvck this girl? I'm a virgin as well so I don't know how to seduce women.

Remember, this isn't about her, this is about YOU! You clearly want to experience sex so why would you enslave yourself to her whims? Though I've never been with a woman that has fed me that line, I've heard plenty of my friends mention they've overcome this "challenge." If you want to get with this girl, the only thing you can do is attempt it (I'm sure you can find many seduction techniques on this board). Or find someone else. There are plenty of girls that want sex before marriage.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on.

You don't realize it yet but sex plays a BIG part in a relationship and when it's good and there is sexual chemistry it is great and can really do wonders for it, but if this chick turns out to be a lame in bed or if for some reason you don't fulfill her sexual needs (not bashing you but just hypothetically speaking) it would potentially ruin things if you were to wait it out with her.

Lose that V card and bang a few chicks and you will realize how silly it would have been for you to wait this out.

djceta21

Reaction score
I do want to move on and at this point it's probably ridiculous to stay in this relationship, but the gamer in me wants to stay in to see if I can be her first.

Any tips for seduction? When we were making out I felt her puss and it was pretty wet... so I think I'm close.