Girlfriend wants to move to Australia......I dont!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There
haha, not sure about that ratio, nottingham supposedly has a ratio of 5 girls to 1 guy, but i think thats bull****.

Personally, i think its all about leeds for fit girls, lots of fit student girls, and leeds is kinda like a little london, so all the girls are trendy with good dress sense.

funnily enough, met two ozzie girls the other day who said I didn't look english, but looked australian!! I was like 'don't insult me luv' haha ;)

wanna check oz out myself, everyone always raves on about how good it is. Basically England in the sun they say.
bolloks

Basically England in the sun, without whinging they say.

:)

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the criminal thing bugs you, come to South Australia, we never had convicts.

**** all happens here though! At least you won't get shot!

If she wants to go, let her and tell her you can't follow.

No sense dramatising over it.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Snowyk
If the criminal thing bugs you, come to South Australia, we never had convicts.

**** all happens here though! At least you won't get shot!

If she wants to go, let her and tell her you can't follow.

No sense dramatising over it.
lol.
u can't actually invite someone to south australia for not having convicts.

how about. "if you really like churches, come to south australia. theres 1 church per every 10 people that live here".

also, would it have been so hard for a convict to move from victoria to south australia?

ALSO i don't think anyone would NOT come to australia because we were all convicts some 150 years ago.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
How many actual Aussies do you see her i see more Asians and Wogs (im a wog, wogs are all europeans). Aussies stick to ther own areas Manly and Penrith and Cambpletown or however that palce is spelt.

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Fair call,

u can't actually invite someone to south australia for not having convicts.
We werent originally settled as a convict settlement though.

Anyway, the convicts we were settled by were more "I stole a loaf of bread to feed my starving children" than "I killed 11 people and made their entrails into a hat"

And the church thing is creepy. I live here and it creeps me out.

WE SHOULDNT HAVE THIS MANY GODDAMN CHURCHES!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
How many actual Aussies do you see her i see more Asians and Wogs (im a wog, wogs are all europeans). Aussies stick to ther own areas Manly and Penrith and Cambpletown or however that palce is spelt.
i live in melbourne.
and i'm white, convict style, australian. english/scottish/welsh type backgrounds, mainly english.

i suppose i don't think about race very often, as its always been here.

but i think that sydney had quite a bit more asians then melbourne (i lived in cherry brooke, near pennant hills if that helps) but i was young, can't really remember. i used to do oragami and read choose your own adventure books with them. they were awesome. :)

in my highschool, the majority was definently 'convict aussie' but there was also alot of 'wogs/asians/arabs'. i've got quite alot of 'wog' friends, and a couple of asian friends, not many arab friends, although my sister went out with one for a long time.

asian and arab next door neighbours.

but definently races tend to congrugate together, i'm not exactly sure why, theres been a Major increase in the ammount of really dark africans coming near where i live. i'm not sure what country they come from, but they are very dark.

i say welcome.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never follow a woman across country, much less across continents. Unless it's your wife. You'll get there and within three months it'll be over with her. I know too many stories like this.

If you go, make it a vacation with her. But since her family is leaving, so will she. If she really want to be with you she'll propose to you. :p