Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend treats me like a "friend" around MY friends

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short.

my gf and I have been together for 4 months. she adopted my friemds and has become close with some of them.

lately I've been noticing that when me and her are alone or with my roommates, she acts completely different then when me and her are out with my friends (mostly guys).

she has started treating me like she treats my friends (like a friend) and doesn't a knowledge the fact were in a relationship . Together she'll kiss me and flirt or w.e. but when we're around my other dude friends she seems like she's more interested in making conversation and **** with them.

today I really took notice when I invited her out with me and my best dude and we were playing card games and he made a joke towards me and she piggybacked on it. I wanted to slap the **** out of her for even thinking about pulling some crap like that.

instead I just dismissed all attention and told her I was going home alone. then when we were leaving she was like "what's wrong with you?". Obviously she knew her behavior was abnormal or I was not putting up with this anymore.

anyone experience this behsvior? I don't wanna call her out one on one cause she'll deny it and say I'm starting a fight. But if she's gonna treat me like a friend I'm gonna stop inviting her to hang out w. my friends cause it feels like she wants to sack up with one of them. I noticed it's really only in front of 3 or 4 of my friends who are good looking single dudes.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea stop inviting her out with your friends. I don't see why you would want to anyway. Every one needs some bro time.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes,she is ashamed of you, you are not "good enough", dump her ass.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Im afraid the damage has been done regarding your relationship since what you describe are all symptoms of low interest, plus they probably know about each other and can talk on facebook even if you dont invite her anymore.

Now I would opt for a damage limiting policy, first of all what kind of friends do you have? are they "bros" or they are just people you meet?

In the first case you could talk to them about this problem (still risky anyway), in the second case make sure you tell them how you fvck her ass raw dog or how you make her gargle your cvm before she swallow...make sure they see her as a slvt because while it may make them interested about her short term, none of them will consider to take her in case you break up thus forcing you to see her when you go out.

Regarding the girl, well stop giving a fvck since its a sinking ship hardly to be recovered, decrease the attention you give her and start looking for a new girl.

I know its more easily said than done but if I were you I would like to have this same suggestion.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it ever occur to her that she is simply trying to make friends with your friends and not constantly be seen as your girlfriend? What the heck is wrong with that?

Also, are you so insecure that she can't make a joke about you?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you want to cause a rift between you and your friends i suggest you stop her hanging around with you lot asap

Chicks are inherently manipulative , if she can use something to leverage power in the relationship she will

I also wouldn’t dismiss the possibility shes contemplating banging one of them

I remember i was seeing a chick last year and took her out for food with me & my boys , she wore the lowest cut top you could imagine and was literally asking them what they thought of her T*ts

Its outright disrespect and no guy should even consider putting up with it,

go wtih your gut and bin her !!

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see the cause for concern here, or more detail needed about the specific joke and behavior. It sounds like she is trying to be one of the guys around your friends which could signal high interest in you and a desire to be accepted by them as opposed to flirting.

Have experienced several times where mine or someone's GF is too touchy feely or clingy meeting friends and family early on, and would prefer they act more like your GF, at least until they know the lay of the land. I get annoyed when around couples who are too gushy and up each others' ass, it's rude IMO. Careful what you wish for. Good luck.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
Unless you want to cause a rift between you and your friends i suggest you stop her hanging around with you lot asap

Chicks are inherently manipulative , if she can use something to leverage power in the relationship she will

I also wouldn’t dismiss the possibility shes contemplating banging one of them

I remember i was seeing a chick last year and took her out for food with me & my boys , she wore the lowest cut top you could imagine and was literally asking them what they thought of her T*ts

Its outright disrespect and no guy should even consider putting up with it,

go wtih your gut and bin her !!
that's how she acts. She's never really had friends as she lived in rural Ohio with an ex and none of them did anything. if it was just her trying to have a good time I'd understand but like I said it's worse if she's around my best looking friends and she's been drinking.

I'm gonna withdraw alot of the attention and stop inviting her out. the problem is she is already friends with one of my female friends who is always over And I feel like she's gonna invite her out behind my back

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
I don't see the cause for concern here, or more detail needed about the specific joke and behavior. It sounds like she is trying to be one of the guys around your friends which could signal high interest in you and a desire to be accepted by them as opposed to flirting.

Have experienced several times where mine or someone's GF is too touchy feely or clingy meeting friends and family early on, and would prefer they act more like your GF, at least until they know the lay of the land. I get annoyed when around couples who are too gushy and up each others' ass, it's rude IMO. Careful what you wish for. Good luck.
Yeah that's a possibility as she just met all these people a few months ago. I got a big social circle so that could very well be it. I don't want to bring it up to her for this reason as I don't wanna start an argument. I guess I'm just on guard as my last gf was trying to bang my dudes.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GMMR

i appreciate your rose coloured outlook on life

however the thing is ive had a lot of GF's , ons , FWBs and even chicks as friends

and I've yet to meet one woman who isn't either mental or has some kind of agenda

if i ever do find one then i will marry her and lower my suspicons until then all bets are off

OP has said enough for alarm bells to be ringing for me , i agree more detail is needed but a caution needs to be taken ignorance is going to result in him walking in on his girlfriend banging his mate

s*it happens

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
I guess I'm just on guard as my last gf was trying to bang my dudes.
Im struggling to understand why you would invite your gf of only 4 months to hang out with your homies Especially considering what happened last time.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously need to separate Romantic time from Bro time.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
instead I just dismissed all attention and told her I was going home alone. then when we were leaving she was like "what's wrong with you?". Obviously she knew her behavior was abnormal or I was not putting up with this anymore.
jay07 said:
I'm gonna withdraw alot of the attention and stop inviting her out.
This vibe is a reflection of the attitude within you that she sensed and therefore lost a bit of interest. You did not react like a man, you reacted like a child, pouting. If you see her pulling crap on you you don't like, don't react verbally, let her know how you feel by making a move that will hopefully speak volumes. Avoid anything with a negative connotation, no pulling back in your shell, instead you should go out of the shell more.

Also, if your 'average' week being single meant that you hang out with person A on a Monday, A, B and C Tuesday.... D, E, F,G Fridays and H, I, J Saturday, and you now do exactly the same, except that you bring your GF along.... well that's not allright. Maybe you should skip B and C altogether, see A alone, go out with your GF on a Friday and go with H, I, J on a Saturday. Unless H, I, J join with D, E, F, G, then you join them with your GF. All clear? It's like you started treating her like one of your friends, she tagged along all the time, so she might as well be one of them, no? Trust me, girls don't mind if you have friends of your own, that you hang out with on your own, in fact, it is necessary.

Turn the record, salvage if you can.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
shes signaling to other guys that she is most def not off the market.
Yep. That stood out like dogs balls when I read the op.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it, she was just a chick I'd bring around at first cause me and my friends like to have people over for drinking games and I'd invite her cause we'd have sex all the time and it was better if we both had some beers. but now I'm emotionally attached and her behavior seems like it's changing.

and an hour ago she randomely tells me some customer at her work gave her an "edible".

I'm like "customers at ur work just randomely offer you edibles? That's odd.

and she says "no they were at the bar eating the brownie and just randomely asked me if I wanted one.

She's gotta be stupid as he'll if she thinks I believe that. makes me wanna check her phone now and see if she's giving her number out to customers at her work.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
she was just a chick I'd bring around at first cause me and my friends like to have people over for drinking games and I'd invite her cause we'd have sex all the time and it was better if we both had some beers. but now I'm emotionally attached and her behavior seems like it's changing.

Hmmm. Seems like your behavior that changed. :yes:

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Hmmm. Seems like your behavior that changed. :yes:
ehh she was begging to make it official. if you've had a gf you kno what I'm talkin about

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for sure. I really havnt done anything different so that's why I asked. just seeing how others react if they been in a similar situation.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've always had an offensive philosophy when it comes to women.

if you were flirting with other women in front of her i guarantee you this would not be a problem. you'd have quite the opposite problem.

the best way to get a woman to act right, is to make her question the relationship in itself and her standing with you.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
ehh she was begging to make it official. if you've had a gf you kno what I'm talkin about
Lol. I've had plenty of gfriends. So I know when a girl 'begs to make it official' and you comply it means she's testing to see how much of a beta poosy you are. You did it for her once. Before she was able to control you.

Stick a fork in it. This one is done. She has no respect for you anymore.