Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend too friendly with my friends?

Maverack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wanted to ask your opnion on something. I've had this girlfriend for like about 5 months or so. And our relationship is good. But just recently she met one of my best friends. She just seems too friendly with him. Like saying stuff like "Oh he seems so nice" And "what is his background" and "Oh doesn't he play on a baseball team? Isn't he really good" Stuff like that. It just seems like she's into him or something. Should I ignore this?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does your friend have his own girlfriend and has he exhibited any interest in your girlfriend?

Maverack

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Does your friend have his own girlfriend and has he exhibited any interest in your girlfriend?
No and no, but he's a dude, I'm sure he'd screw anything.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one bad situation.

If you have a friend thats completely loyal to you and would never take up with a girlfriend or ex girlfriend of yours then I'd say you could beat this chick to the punch and dump her now for this crap but from the looks of it in your situation you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

If you do dump her she'll just go ride your friend's c0ck with no guilt and if you don't dump her eventually she'll dump you and go ride your friend's c0ck anyway is what I'm saying.

Bad, bad situation.

Of course this could all be some lame sh!t test and to counter it you can either remain silent or start talking about how one of her best friends is really something else making her wonder what you're thinking.

That or you could just tell her to knock that sh!t off in a stern but not too cruel tone and if she doesn't and you have got the I don't give a fvck attitude just let her go and you'll be better off.

If she goes for your buddy and he accepts do whatever it is you would do in this scenario be it keep him as a friend or get rid of him.

I don't understand why anyone would keep a friend around that would do something like this but eh people are pretty fvcking crazy I've learned from my short time here on earth.

Well that or I guess it is pretty hard to find a decent human being as a friend these days.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are you? no age mention in your post or bio and you just joined this month. this sounds VERY of highschoolish. are you 16?

but lets assume for a moment that you are mature and so is this girl (ie. you are both over 25) you are blowing this WAYYYYY out of proportion.

he's your close friend and shes letting you know that she is interested in the things that make up your life, including your friends. most of the time when chics start talking like yours it takes about 2-4 weeks before they say 'you knowwwwww, i've got a friend that would just be perfect for frank. what do you say? shoudl we set them up? then we could double date!"

the only time you have to be worried is if your chic starts talking about anything sexual with him (no matter how casually she does it) or if she starts getting touchy with him (ie. sitting on his lap, being a flirt, etc.)

if you are 16 and in highschool it woudl be different. it definitely means that she wants to suck his c*ck and is using you to get closer to him. when she says "he's so great isn't he?" what shes actually thinking in her head is "Oh God I wish he would f*ck me in every hole and blow a huge load on my t*ts."

but thats if your 16.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we need more context. tell us more about her.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I guess the better question is why YOU feel intimidated or threatened by him with regard to women.

Let's forget your friend for a second, and let's forget your girl. Let's focus in on YOU. If YOU are putting out a vibe that you're afraid she's going to leave you for HIM, then subconsciously she is going to pick that up. Law of Attraction, blah blah blah, but you are sending a signal to her that he is a more worthy male specimen than you and you EXPECT her to leave you for him.

Why are you sending out that signal? What does this say about YOU, and how do you think you can fix this?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maverack said:
Hey guys. Just wanted to ask your opnion on something. I've had this girlfriend for like about 5 months or so. And our relationship is good. But just recently she met one of my best friends. She just seems too friendly with him. Like saying stuff like "Oh he seems so nice" And "what is his background" and "Oh doesn't he play on a baseball team? Isn't he really good" Stuff like that. It just seems like she's into him or something. Should I ignore this?
I think this all depends on the type of guy he is and the type of friend he is. If he is the kind of buddy who would never take a friend's girl, then you have nothing to worry about. He will deflect her. Or if he is the type of guy who has a girlfriend, gets plenty of girls or just doesn't give a sh!t that a random female is coming on to him, then you again have nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, if he is a guy who is the complete opposite and will hit anything with two legs and a hole between them, then you're going to run into some issues.

To combat this, do something to show her how much other girls value you. I wouldn't bring any other girls home or cheat on her because that's not merited at this point. Rather, I would take your girl out for a night on the town and put yourself in a situation where you know other girls are going to hit on you. If that means that you have to invite out a girl who you know wants your sack (all respectable guys have them), then do that. If you do have a girl who could fill this role for you, I would lead her on real bad when I asked her to meet up with me. That way, she'll be warmed up when she arrives. It doesn't even matter if this decoy girl is attractive or not. It's a woman's nature to be jealous, even if the girl she is being jealous over isn't attractive. Women can talk themselves into anything.

My group of friends from high school are total AFCs, and their girlfriends all used to come on to me. I'd deflect the attention until the girl got the point. I think only once have I ever had a friend's girlfriend make a physical move at me, and I believe that was right around the time high school ended/college began. Quite a while ago in other words. So if your friend is a solid guy, I'd say there is very, very little chance she will cheat on you with him. Although, I think you have some issues on a much broader level because she admires your friend way too much. If you're instincts are telling you she seems interested in your friend, then that's probably the case.

If you still don't know, ask yourself this: Does she talk about him more than your other friends? If so, is she trying to seem interested in your life or is she attracted to your friend more than you? I guess that's for you to decide.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I wish a friend of mine would read this thread.

Our relationship is still pretty tight, but he is insanely jealous of me when it comes to his g/f.

I dunno, there might be some reason for him to be, considering the fact that some other chicks i know are convinced that his girl has a thing for me, but it isn't reciprocated, I can assure you.

She's a cute girl and all. I can understand if he senses that she is attracted to me, but it really sucks cause it makes me uncomfortable about even talking to her. And I would like to think that if I were ever in his shoes and it came down to me having that little trust in my girl I would dump her ass instead of telling my friends they couldn't associate with her. Pretty immature if you ask me.

Maverack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify, she only said those things once so far. And when she mentioned the baseball thing, we were playing baseball, so it was sort of in context. But still, I wouldn't just out of the blue ask about her friends because I wouldn't want her to think I'm interested, especially by asking multiple questions about one in particular, you know?

I dunno, maybe I'm making too much out of it, maybe she's trying to pull some test on me, who knows. All I know is that I'm getting sick of this girl cause soemtimes she talks a lot about her "GUY friends" like lol wtf get out of here with that guy friends bullshyt. i mean either she is dumb or is playin with my head. GTFO biatch!