Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girlfriend told me 'i made out with him' at party

dtrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
so im dating this girl, shes made out with over 40 guys. fine, i can live with it. we're at a party and a mutual friend is there and she goes "i made out with him once".. said something about her list and i said "ya who isnt on it?" looking around the room. then she ran off to smoke a cigarette with her ex (she hadnt smoked a cigarette in 3 months prior to this).

i couldve handled it better, shown that it didnt bother me. but lets be honest, why would you tell me that at a party, especialy a mutual friend. i just dont want to hear it, why bring it up? then go smoke a cig with your ex. whats the deal, whats your opinions?

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Still dating or have you had the girlf/boyf talk yet?

If the former then I guess she can talk all she likes, maybe it's a test to see how jealous you get - keep your cool baby.
If the latter then it's a bit disrespectful and you need to remind her what you 2 are.

If she does it again then you need to start looking for other opportunities, other than her, start with your exes, just as she has done, and any ladies that happen to come your way. Start doing a bit of the old branch swinging that chicks are so good at. The detachment will start to display in your attitude and she will start to behave, if there is any interest - and if not, then you have started to move on anyway.

dtrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok nice. yeah we're pretty serious and she knows it. its funy because im at uni and i hardly talk or look at other girls and go home to spend time with her. her best friend said i should start texting and talking to my ex and make it apparent to her to make her jealous. im realy not in the mood to play games like that,

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a ho. Why would a girl who likes you tell you who shes made out with? RED FLAG!

Jay Dee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she's taking ya for granted, because right now she's finding out how far she can go before she pushes you.... you need to remind her that shyt is disrespectful. After that watch her attitude as there's 2 ways to play it out - either you play the game like how she is doing, or if you can't be bothered find another bird who won't play you like this.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shyt test if I ever saw one. Wants to see how sexually secure you are and/or jealous. Keep it cool, if she does it again, just be c+f 'He ever kiss you quite like this? *proceed to blow her mind*'

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it get to you. If it does, reconsider your life and how attached you are to her.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont understand all the threads about some guys on this site and their relationships with h0es/skanks/slts/attention wh0res....IS THE HEADACHE REALLY WORTH THE VAJAYJAY??????

ps. You're at uni and you don't check out girls because you're in a relationship with some slvt whose made out with every guy you know?! BARF

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"fine, i can live with it."

Cool.

So you mean to tell us you've relegated this shameless wh0re to fvck buddy status where she belongs as opposed to girlfriend status then?

And I don't mean to say you have to drop the bombshell on her and tell her that she's just a fvck buddy now but what I am saying is you should from this point on regard her as one while only pretending to be her boyfriend.

Once something better comes along ditch her for the new girl if what you really want is a decent relationship.

Hoes are not girls you become "pretty serious" with.

They are about as sound of an investment for your future heart health as eating 12 dozen big macs would be.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dtrg said:
so im dating this girl, shes made out with over 40 guys. fine, i can live with it. we're at a party and a mutual friend is there and she goes "i made out with him once".. said something about her list and i said "ya who isnt on it?" looking around the room. then she ran off to smoke a cigarette with her ex (she hadnt smoked a cigarette in 3 months prior to this).

i couldve handled it better, shown that it didnt bother me. but lets be honest, why would you tell me that at a party, especialy a mutual friend. i just dont want to hear it, why bring it up? then go smoke a cig with your ex. whats the deal, whats your opinions?
This girl is a slvt and doesnt mind letting you know. Now, when a girl talks about a guy or talks to other guys. Its okay to ignore that and not get jealous. As long their isnt bad intentions behind it. But, this is different.

She is not girlfriend material.. Bottom line.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing that came to mind was, "Try not to suck any **** on your way to the parking lot!" from Clerks.

Seriously though, I'd back out of the "relationship" and make her a FB/FWB. Definitely not a chick worth having to worry about what she's doing when she's not with you.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa Whoa now yeah i suppose you could call her a slvt but don't go saying she's not girlfriend material and all that crap, although she would be a better fb but you gotta give everyone a chance, I know where you coming from on this one kind of got the same problem but when she says something like that a smack it back in her face (not physically haha) and make sure when she comes back from that smoke with the ex or whatever that I'm talking to a big bunch of chicks that she hates, trick with girls like this is to make em fight for you and they love the fight and while they are fighting for you they not gonna have time to go talk to there ex just don't go to far and make sure when she says stuff like that it doesn't bother you, you need her to think that if another girl comes she out the door on her ass keep her on the edge

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
Whoa Whoa now yeah i suppose you could call her a slvt but don't go saying she's not girlfriend material and all that crap, although she would be a better fb but you gotta give everyone a chance, I know where you coming from on this one kind of got the same problem but when she says something like that a smack it back in her face (not physically haha) and make sure when she comes back from that smoke with the ex or whatever that I'm talking to a big bunch of chicks that she hates, trick with girls like this is to make em fight for you and they love the fight and while they are fighting for you they not gonna have time to go talk to there ex just don't go to far and make sure when she says stuff like that it doesn't bother you, you need her to think that if another girl comes she out the door on her ass keep her on the edge
Your only 16. You gotta learn sometime right? Do what you want and have fun.. We may be wrong but, take our warning into consideration.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have said "cool why don't you see if he wants to mke out with you now" and proceed with a kocky smile and start gaming/flirting with hotter chicks.

We men are prizes and no biitch can sway our swagger. You lose money chasin biitches, but you never lose *****es chasin money