Girlfriend talking and texting other guys? Your thoughts?

prepdj

Reaction score
I'm not trying to brag or anything but I'd say I have abovd average looks and people find me very attractive. I'm 16 years old and so is my girlfriend. We have dated for 4 months. I know you're probably thinking I'm just some ****y kid but I really need advice. Me and this girl have been through a lot. She always used to seem to snapchat and text other guys. When we first started dating she actually send a guy a nude. I forgave her but she still snspchats and talks to other guys. She knows I don't like it. But what would you guys do in this situation?

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she brought up the exclusive talk with you before this?

Anyway downgrade her to a fvck buddy and she'll get the message. Spin other plates too. She's 16 and probably tempted by the c0ck carousel, aren't we all?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember that you WILL NOT change a girls behaviour. They act on emotion and will do what they FEEEEEEEEEEEL at that time.

She has all the power here though. Care less, date other girls but don't tell her you're downgrading her, just treat her accordingly.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't change her stripes man, she'll just get better at hiding it. She doesn't sound like she's worth the headache.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prepdj said:
When we first started dating she actually send a guy a nude. I forgave her
Huge mistake.

Should have been the end of any relationship.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really do have above average looks, and this girl is driving up your level of anxiety and suspicion, then it sounds to me like you can do better. Think about that next time she drags you into another sh1t storm.

Also, your prime is roughly twenty years or so away. Go with the flow. Don't tolerate bad behavior. It's one of the worst habits you can pick up in relation to people in general, not only with women.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been so long since I've been 16 that I honestly can't remember. I will give you advice like you were my kid.

You're still young, trust me when I tell you that you have literally hundreds of girls/women in front of you. Learn what you can from this one. When you get to college you will not care a lick for this girl... your life will change.

Glad you are here learning early the nature of women the result is that you will have a much more happy freaking life than many of us did. I didn't start learning this stuff until my 2nd year of college when my grandfather (of all people) recently windowed took me under his wing and showed me the ropes.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent a guy nudes and talks to other boys. Grounds for instant dismissal in my books.

Fuzion174

Reaction score
Yea if she sending nudes to other guys and talking to other dudes it's just means she's an attention seeker and your nothing but an ego boost for her downgrade her or cut it off your young there's women everywhere