Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girlfriend says she's not interested anymore

C16

Reaction score
So, we've been going out for 8 months and it seems that everything was great. We're completely honest to each other about everything and we get along great. But lately it seems like she's avoiding me so I ask her about it and she says her feelings have change, she's not sure how she feels, doesn't think the relationship can continue and that it's not my fault and she's not sure what she wants to do about us. I asked some of my female friends and one says I should surprise her with something romantic that might spark her interest again and the other one says I should stop giving her all the attention that I do and wait for her to miss me, and let her call me. I'm not sure it'll work, because it's hard enough to set up a date between us these days, let alone a romantic dinner, and she's not the kind of girl that plays games, so I'm not sure if playing "hard to get" will work with her. What do you guys think?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is the way she's been feeling, some "grand romantic gesture" (been watching Arrested Development lately, lol) isn't going to change her mind. The second girl you talked to is right.....making her miss you more is the only chance you've got. Other than that it's probably over dude.

C16

Reaction score
I was also thinking that she's going under alot of stress with having to move out soon, transfering over to a new school, working all the time and having almost no free time to herself just might be getting to her.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C16 said:
I was also thinking that she's going under alot of stress with having to move out soon, transfering over to a new school, working all the time and having almost no free time to herself just might be getting to her.
OR she's already interested in someone else and wants to clear her conscience by rationalizing her actions because "she's not into you" anymore. :rolleyes:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
OR she's already interested in someone else and wants to clear her conscience by rationalizing her actions because "she's not into you" anymore. :rolleyes:

yea def smells like she is interested in someone else. I have noticed girls only seem to have the courage to dump their man when they either r interested in someone else, or the guy does somethin really bad like cheat or somethin.
It never fails.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C16 said:
So, we've been going out for 8 months and it seems that everything was great. We're completely honest to each other about everything and we get along great. But lately it seems like she's avoiding me so I ask her about it and she says her feelings have change, she's not sure how she feels, doesn't think the relationship can continue and that it's not my fault and she's not sure what she wants to do about us. I asked some of my female friends and one says I should surprise her with something romantic that might spark her interest again and the other one says I should stop giving her all the attention that I do and wait for her to miss me, and let her call me. I'm not sure it'll work, because it's hard enough to set up a date between us these days, let alone a romantic dinner, and she's not the kind of girl that plays games, so I'm not sure if playing "hard to get" will work with her. What do you guys think?

First of all... do not ever listen to a womans advice.

If she has lost interest and you have to get it back by doing something romantic then it will turn into a nasty cycle of abuse.

This girl should be in love with you by now. This should not even be an issue with her. If she is the kind of girl to lose interest then she isn't mature enough for anything more than a short time girlfriend.

I have seen many guys who are married to women like that. They try to be romantic with them and peek her interest back. It works for a little while but then it fades again and she loses interest. You can’t simply do something romantic for a girl and then expect her to be interested in you. It might appear as if it will work but it is simply interest level that is engineered

This is what you should do.

Tell her flat out. “Make up your mind and stop wasting my time”

Then I wouldn’t talk to her for two weeks.

If the last 8 months meant anything to her she will come running back.

If she doesn't call then just move on.

The fact is untill she proves other wise she IS the kind of girl that plays games. She is fu-cking with your heart and you are too stupid to realize it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
If this is the way she's been feeling, some "grand romantic gesture" (been watching Arrested Development lately, lol) isn't going to change her mind. The second girl you talked to is right.....making her miss you more is the only chance you've got. Other than that it's probably over dude.
a grand romantic gesture isn't something that americanzied women respond to.

You will just get burned hard if you do that.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a rule, women usually always hedge their bets in love. Chances are she's being banged by some other guy and now he's ready to take it further. She now sees that she can safely move to the next relationship. Sorry buddy.. time to move on.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a black and white issue.

by 8 months she is either in love or loves you however you want to phrase it.

or she isnt.

and she isnt.

Sorry guy but your gonna have to pick it up and move on with ur life.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The 9 Signs of Little Or No Interest

See which one these applies to you and act accordingly:

1) She'll Tell You This my boys is a effin' God send. You have a chick that actually has the balls and the common decency to tell you that she's doesn't want to talk to you. What more could you want? No ambiguities. No duplicitous actions. No communicating. It's right there in plain English, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO F*CK WITH YOU!!! With all that being said. There should be NO ONE coming into this site asking how to get a chick to like you that has already said, she isn't interested.

2) She Has A Boyfriend I hate to even have to include this one in here, but at least once a week some idiot will come on sosuave asking how to get a chick with a boyfriend. I have asked on many occasions why these morons want unavailable women, (AND YES YOUR A MORON!!!) but I have yet to get an answer to that question. I'm not talking about a chick that's has a boyfriend and she's pursuing you, (which is the only time that hollerin' at a chick with a man is acceptable.) I'm talking about the guys that are infatuated with chick that's already in a commited relationship. These dudes are stupid enough to believe that just because they're with a chick, they call her, and and sometimes hang out with her when her boyfriend's not around, means that he actually has a shot at seeing her naked. NO A$$HOLE!!! YOUR FEEDING THE MONSTER BIG TIME AND YOUR PLAYING RIGHT INTO HER ATTENTION WH*RING!!! WORSE OF ALL YOUR IN THE FRIEND'S ZONE AND YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!! Since I've explained it, can we now all stop with the "How To Get A Chick With A Boyfriend Bullsh*t?

3) She Stands You Up This epitomizes rudeness and disrespect. There's also no reason for whatsosever. Damn near everybody has a cellphone and most people know ahead of time if they can't make a date. If a chick stands you up, that means she's going out with her friend's or the guy she really wants to suck and f*ck called. When a chick does this, bascially she's saying that she wasn't really interested in you, you were the middle reliever, and that you and your time means ZERO to her. There's no reason to call, e-mail, or text, and ask for an explaination, she's made it perfectly clear. Also, texts and e-mails ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE responses in regards to explaining not showing up. Texts and e-mails are very informal and not confrontential and that's the pressure off of her. Make her explain in person or on the phone why she stood you up. If you make plans again, and she still doesn't show, the b*tch is a flake and you need to move on.

4) Unwilling To Meet This is mainly in regards to meeting people via the Net, but applies when you get a number too. If your corresponding with a chick, but she's not willing to meet you in person. She's not feeling you. Next her.

5) Short Phone Conversations Chicks do some dumba$$ things sometimes. Namely give you their correct phone number, then when you call they never have time to talk. If this is happening to you, she's playing games and you need to focus on other prospects.

6) Her Head Isn't In The Game If your with a chick (especially on a date) and she's constantly talking about the next man, you need to tell her to stop. If she persists, then excuse yourself and leave. It's obvious that her attention is someplace else. You need to spend your time with women who will give you 100% of their attention

7) Body Language This goes with establishing your intent. If you try to touch her, kiss her, or get close to her and she's constantly rejecting you, she's not interested.

8) No Cellphones When you on a date with a woman, YOU SHOULD BE THE PRIORITY, NOT HER PHONE CALLS!!!! Like Tom Leykis says, if a chick answers her phone during the course of a date, she's making plans with her booty call. This is my it's important not to date women with children. Single mothers have to keep their phones on to stay in contact with the babysitter. Any call she may or may not be a call concerning the kids, but she does have the option of using them as an excuse.

9) She'll Bounce On You Unless it's a sick relative, she IS REALLY SICK, or a death in family, there's no reason for a chick to excuse herself from a date. If she does, then you need to "excuse," her from the rotation.

Remember guys the key to all of this is to have a rotation going. That's where a lot of you get into trouble, you focus in on just one chick. If your talking to many different women, then you want notice when one falls by the wayside, because your working other leads. Good luck.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
dude ive been in your situation particulary a bunch with my ex. Theres only one thing you can do. Ive tried surprising her and sh!t. It sort of worked but she thought as me as a simp basically cause i tried to win her back by doing that. What worked everytime was basically i said fine you dont know what you want and/or you need ur space fine i know what i want so i guess if we dont want the same thing its pointless so theres no point to have contact with each other. Even if she says the friends thing just say the same thing. Be willing to walk away. if she lets you walk away do it. shell eventually crack and call you. i recently ran into my ex a couple of times i ignored her totally one time the other time i was being a d1ck. she expected me to call her i think a lot and i didnt then she called me for whatever reason. regardless of the reason doesnt matter she called cause i stood my ground and ignored her and backed off. i didnt pursue/smother her and want a quick fix. back off of her just say i cant tell you what to do but i cant promise you ill be around if you chose to act like that or think like that. it never fails. youll be fine. let me know how things turn out.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
yea def smells like she is interested in someone else. I have noticed girls only seem to have the courage to dump their man when they either r interested in someone else, or the guy does somethin really bad like cheat or somethin.
It never fails.

Very true. Unless you SCREWED UP BAD (that doesn't seem to be hte case at all here), women don't just dump you for nothing. They will usually only dump you for a new prospect.

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
If after 8 months she's questioning things, then there is another interest somewhere. I've been there. State your position, she with you or not, and if not, then move on, and don't look back. Focus on developing you, and don't dwell on her.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
As a rule, women usually always hedge their bets in love. Chances are she's being banged by some other guy and now he's ready to take it further. She now sees that she can safely move to the next relationship. Sorry buddy.. time to move on.

So just because a girl loses interest she must be banging some of other guy?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So no one is going to ask the question why she would be interested in someone else after eight months?

C16

Reaction score
I don't think she's interested in someone else. I've asked her about this and she told me no, and I can tell when she lies or is trying to hide something from me.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C16 said:
I don't think she's interested in someone else. I've asked her about this and she told me no.
Well that clears that up! LOL, but the other posters aren't quite right. A female is capable of going more than a week without sexual intercourse. That is, just because she's not bangin you right this second doesn't absolutely mean she's banging someone else.

Not that it matters. The only thing you can do is agree with her and start seeing other women. The universal attractor is the man who can get other women. You've got to agree immediately with her desire for a break, like you've got 6 more girls lined up (even if you don't).

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it must be only where i'm from but chicks can't stand being single for a nanosecond. usually if the guy loses interest in a girl, she obsesses and instantly her attraction skyrockets and she will not leave you alone.

now women on the other hand when they are ready to drop you. it's because another man has entered the picture and he may be ****y, funny, same interests as her, etc. he may stop by where she works or maybe she's in the same class as him or maybe he bangs into her at bars....who knows. all i know is during my years of seeing guys and girls breaking up. the old excuse i need some time to myself means- i just met this great guy and i would like to see him for a bit and if we don't work out. then you'll do, until someone better comes along again.

i will always stand by the fact that all women hate being alone. the only single girls i ever banged into were ones that were dropped by their boyfriend or they were cheated on and they broke up and didn't get back together with them.

if she ain't interested in you anymore equals somebody else is making her puzzy tingle and i don't mean she has slept with the guy yet. she has to get rid of you first

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So no one is going to ask the question why she would be interested in someone else after eight months?
Does it matter? I had a friend who's girlfriend swung to another branch after 1 year. 8 months is nothing.