Girlfriend of 4 months sex issues

andybonse

Don Juan
Reaction score
- ok so dont bring sex up again
- what does make scarse mean?
- she texts me most the day etc, should I start replying slower etc and initiate convo less?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
andybonse said:
- ok so dont bring sex up again
- what does make scarse mean?
- she texts me most the day etc, should I start replying slower etc and initiate convo less?
Becoming scarce means to be less available to your girlfriend. Be busy with other things.

How often do you initiate texts/calls with her? Are you initiating more than she is? Are you being needy?

andybonse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fireballs said:
Becoming scarce means to be less available to your girlfriend. Be busy with other things.

How often do you initiate texts/calls with her? Are you initiating more than she is? Are you being needy?
Maybe I am,

we fell out this morning over something, usually when we fall out I try to fix it asap etc, but this time ive just gone quiet.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say the problem is you guys see each other all the time...plus youre housebound at a young age. That doesnt sound very exciting...especially to a young woman. You need to do more things in your life if you can manage it....even if its small things. Just try and leave the house and neighborhood on your own sometimes.

Also, dont see her as much. When you see someone all the time, things are bound to get a lil stale because of over-familiarity.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
andybonse said:
this time ive just gone quiet.
Better, but won't resolve the issue. Again - become less available, (by doing something you actually want to do) and the time you'll have allocated to this activity becomes the time you're most definitely not available to her.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is 8 days abnormal ...you ask? At your age...Well, I am 50 my gf of 4 months is 46 and we are still going at it 3-4 times a week. The good thing is this woman loves to be f#cked......Some women do not care too much for it....some want it all the time. I also had another gf for a year....she too loved sex all the time. Then you run across some that sex is only on their terms and when they want it or rather infrequently. If its not about a power struggle it is because they are selfish and not want to put out even when they may not feel like it. Its about them...and you are screwed...or should I say ..not getting screwed. If they do not want it .....its a struggle. Make sure you are providing them with intimacy...not just sex. It may be time to find someone more compatible with your needs. Good Luck, Abe

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal.. Women have responsive desire (google it).. You need to create some dopeamine hits.. This will rev her up and make her wet for you. If your too beta she will get too comfortable and if your too alpha she will get insecure. You have to balance both.

Good alpha and fun creates dopeamine hits = panties wet

Good beta creates oxytocin which is the comfort/bonding hormone.

Bad beta or bad alpha = no respect and dry *****.

Your only 4 months in, so get to know her more. Track her cycle (without saying shyt). Good beta on her pms week (the week before she bleeds in pms week) and good alpha as you approach her ovulation (which is about 14 days give or take a few from day one of bleeding).

If you plan on keeping her, cut her some slack and rev her up some. Hit the gym and improve your sex rank and create some dopeamine hits.

Epi

andybonse

Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is I am housebound due to a chronic condition, I have to lay down often due to blood pressure issues but thats it, so I can do most things still at home etc.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to be direct but I am thinking that your health issues might be a problem for her.
And the fact that you spend everyday together is also a turn off.

Put these two things together...and KBOOOMB.

andybonse

Don Juan
Reaction score
had a bigish argument yesterday, made up a little and then she came round, we had the best sex in a long time! she initiated too.

pleased with that!