Girlfriend of 11 months has sex with me but wont kiss me anymore?

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
If you haven’t confronted her already... I really, really, love the idea of vaporizing without explanation.

If you have the stones to do that, and pull it off, for at least 3-6 months. That chicks head will explode. I didn’t advise it because I don’t know that I could do it. At least old me couldn’t. So I don’t like advising things I cannot do myself.

Yet, if you could, actually execute, a complete vanishing, you would be a man amongst all men. My hero anyway.

She would literally not be able to function because of the hamsters constant change of direction throughout her very, very, long days.

And this other guy… you would be ****ing him over pretty good too, because she just wouldn’t be able to enjoy him. She would be constantly on the phone and messenger services talking with her friends and mother about how awful you are and she just doesn’t understand it and maybe she lost a good thing but no maybe not… yada yada.:confused: She would be crying in the shower wondering if you had someone on the side all along after all?:cry: Did she miss the signs because of her own infidelity? All the while, this new guys sits with his limp d!ck in his hand wondering how winning this girl from you turned out to be so unfun and sucky.Hell, maybe he will even bang her one last time and not kiss her because she is too busy yacking away with her co-workers on the phone about whatever happened to SeriousBlack.[/B]

Shell be so busy thinking of you, she won’t even notice when he steals her coffee maker and last box of Wheat Thins on his way out the door forever.

It would just be the greatest revenge ever.:rockon:
That was so beautiful it brings a tear to the eye. :crackup:

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont give the guy stupid ideas break it up like a grown up - cold, calculated, kill emotions earlier and be coldblood.

I did the pack my bags run away thing couse otherwise she would lure me in with sex I had to be very far away from this fatal woman (but too hot evry male wanted to **** her and thought shes perfect (lol only me and ex and family new better but hid it away ****) I kept her for 2,5 years basically toxic waste relation. The only thing I regret was I shouldve cheated alot more :D

I actually pulled that **** earlier for a time again, she was so clingy, there wasnt other way than running away, and I was too weak to resist her. But thats why girls like this truely love you couse they pull stupid **** they aint mad when you pull stupid **** which transforms into toxic waste.

So...

Dont do it. And dont pull stupid ****.

Its not something you will get over easy so do it like a grown up or face the downfall :D

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
salinechow said:
If you haven’t confronted her already... I really, really, love the idea of vaporizing without explanation.

If you have the stones to do that, and pull it off, for at least 3-6 months. That chicks head will explode. I didn’t advise it because I don’t know that I could do it. At least old me couldn’t. So I don’t like advising things I cannot do myself.

Yet, if you could, actually execute, a complete vanishing, you would be a man amongst all men. My hero anyway.

She would literally not be able to function because of the hamsters constant change of direction throughout her very, very, long days.

And this other guy… you would be ****ing him over pretty good too, because she just wouldn’t be able to enjoy him. She would be constantly on the phone and messenger services talking with her friends and mother about how awful you are and she just doesn’t understand it and maybe she lost a good thing but no maybe not… yada yada.:confused: She would be crying in the shower wondering if you had someone on the side all along after all?:cry: Did she miss the signs because of her own infidelity? All the while, this new guys sits with his limp d!ck in his hand wondering how winning this girl from you turned out to be so unfun and sucky.Hell, maybe he will even bang her one last time and not kiss her because she is too busy yacking away with her co-workers on the phone about whatever happened to SeriousBlack.[/B]

Shell be so busy thinking of you, she won’t even notice when he steals her coffee maker and last box of Wheat Thins on his way out the door forever.

It would just be the greatest revenge ever.:rockon:

Dumb. Don't get revenge. Just dump.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had no problem kissing you up until now it would seem to indicate she has become only physically attracted to you.

If it were me, next time you're ****ing her try to kiss, when she doesn't want to, stop, put on your clothes and leave. When she tries to say something, tell her you're going for a walk and you don't want to talk about it.

Make yourself unavailable for a few days, afterwards contact her as you normally would as if nothing happened. If she pulls that **** again after... You should consider leaving her first, otherwise it will so be her doing the leaving for someone else.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this makes me wanna get into a situation where I can just vanish nc without a single word said.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Comatozed said:
Reading this makes me wanna get into a situation where I can just vanish nc without a single word said.

Mee too.