Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend made out with another guy while we were on a break, should I take her back

-=Ice-T=-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this short. I have been dating this girl for like a year and a half. About 5 months ago, we were fighting and I decided to break up with her. We ended up getting back together a week later and stayed together. Now fast forward to 2 weeks ago. I find out from someone else that while we were on that week long break she smoked weed with this guy and made out with him. I know I have no right to be mad at her because I did break up with her during that week and we were not together, but it still pisses me off.

The main reason I'm pissed is because she hid it from me for months and I had to find out through other people. How should I handle this situation? If I get back with her and show her mercy, does it lower my value as a male and is it an AFC move? I guess I want to forgive her and get back with her, but something inside of me is holding me back. I'm also really starting to miss the p*ssy (and dome). Should I just wing it and try to move on and find another girl or should I give her another chance? Did she even do something that is considered drastically wrong? Do I have a right to be upset?

Help me out here guys. I just want to know what is the best way to handle the situation. Thanks.

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Well, if she would have came across a PUA or DJ, thats not a sin. But they smoked weed together????

The fact that they smoked weed is upsetting to me, and the fact that she made out (and maybe fvcked too) with a dope head.

I have different values that you do, and I would still bang her while I look for other pvssy, or just go single for sometime.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing AFC about wanting to be with a girl you like.

Secondly, you dumped her, she was feeling like ****, a guy busted a move on her and she kissed him to feel better about herself because you had hurt her so much. She didn't tell you because she likes you and was scared you would react like you are.

She is the one being ****ed around here not you. If you like her keep her coz she did nothing wrong by you. Just learn to be nicer to her.

JJ

-=Ice-T=-

Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
I would still bang her while I look for other pvssy, or just go single for sometime.
That's what I'm thinking of doing, but I'm afraid that if I start banging her I will be lazy in my search for other *****.

Also she was pretty devastated when I did break up with her, I caught her by surprise. She said the only reason she did it was to get over me but it didn't work.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-=Ice-T=- said:
She said the only reason she did it was to get over me but it didn't work.
Bullsh1t.

Jay Jay said:
She is the one being ****ed around here not you. If you like her keep her coz she did nothing wrong by you. Just learn to be nicer to her.
He would turn on the TV for that kind of advice.

banGbro said:
I would still bang her while I look for other pvssy, or just go single for sometime.
I suggest the first option. Be sure to lay the pipe hard.

-=Ice-T=- said:
I'm afraid that if I start banging her I will be lazy in my search for other *****
You're dead before you even got started. Now that's a good way to live... LOL.

Seriously, keep her for sex and start getting da competition up and running smoothly. Then bail as soon as you feel you have it. No need to cheat if you don't want to, but if you're laying the pipe smoothly as soon as you finish it she will come back at least for sex, and you get to enjoy the others also!

And I don't even got started on the issue you told, simply because it's a non-issue. The simple fact that it bugs you is enough for you to get rid of her. No need to explain, no questions asked.

Reaction score
Your "girlfriend", "Ex", your "girl", "hor" "ex-hor", whatever you name it - is not loyal to you you - hors are for everybody!!!!

She is a hor and treat her as such!!!! She didn't "make out" with dude - she sucked and got plummeted by many dudes and swallowed their sperm and ate their anuses!!!! But you still love her and that is what is important - you are a champ!!!!!!!!! :up:

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
if you get down to it, all girls are hors.

breaks are there for a reason, and that reason is not so you can obsess about what your gf is doing. you can always blame yourself for not shamelessly flirting with other women while you were on break.

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never date a girl after that thinking it would become something more. Also you broke up, are you sure it will become any better later. Seems like you don't want to take this hor back but are afraid to enter the game again. Best would probably keep her and start searching a new one. (that's not how I would work but if you don't mind being an a$$.)

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt even read your post, all I had 2 see was the title. Are you out of your damm mind? slap yourself 3 or 4 times for ever thinking of compromising your dignity. Have you learned nothin from this site? Oh yeah, its turned into AFC central.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a young playa.

Don't trip on this.
You broke up w. her... babydoll got faded, and was feeling another cat emotionally, thus acted physically. Could have been half-contributed to the state you caused in her. Oh well... don't trip.

You only lose ground as a male, if you question there is scenarios in which you can lose ground. You with me? YOU WRITE THE FVCKIN RULES! Forget about all this "ALPHA" sh!t. Alpha's write their own story, rules, repurcussions, etc. Understand that!

W. that said... what do you want?
Think about that.
Be real w. yourself. Fvck it.
Its your truth... ignowledge it as a divine destiny to your infinite nature.
You feel me?
Good!

Now, think it over... feel/see what you want, and act accordingly.
No reason to fvck w. this chick, just for petty reasons of revenge. Follow your ultimate good desire... and if its a "hard" desire... explain it to her. Keep it real, keep it strong, and ignowledge that it is simply your truth. Thus... your right way!

The light through Darkness'

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was with you five months and the week later she made out with another guy.
She hid it from you for months.
You had to know through other people, making you look like a fool.

Dump her for good. You will show everybody who is the fvcking man. Don't stay with her for whatever reason. You can't stay with her in terms after this, and def. don't stay with her just for sex because you will grow attached and it will be even harder.
Trust me, I've been there.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my girl said she wanted a break and then got all pi$$ed off because I got with another girl during that break, my reaction would be to tell her to f**k off because it was none of her business.

You don't have a right to be upset and if you are getting upset, then this girl probably means more to you than you're admitting to and maybe you're only now just realising it. You should go and slap the people who told you, this happened five months ago and there was absolutely no benefit to them telling you except to see some fireworks between you and your girl... they are arseholes.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-=Ice-T=- said:
I decided to break up with her. We ended up getting back together a week later and stayed together.
This is all your doing. When you tell someone you want to break up with them its because you never want to see them again. That should be final cut and dry no going around it.

-=Ice-T=- said:
The main reason I'm pissed is because she hid it from me for months and I had to find out through other people.
Why would she tell you? how is telling you going to help her relationship with you? that's not your business what she does or with who after you break up with her.

-=Ice-T=- said:
How should I handle this situation? If I get back with her and show her mercy, does it lower my value as a male and is it an AFC move?
Your value is already lowered by breaking up with her and getting back with her.

Break up with her for good and start seeing other women.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put youself in her shoes. Would you turn down a makeout session if you were heartbroken? Would you be so quick to tell her? As far as you know, she didnt fvck anyone.

Like Cremasta said, you should be pisst at whoever told you, not her. The first thing I do after a breakup, is go on a pvssy hunt, why would you expect anything else from her? Get over it.

Did you ever ask her if she did anything with anyone? Personally, I think its a "dont ask, dont tell" situation. If you asked her, and she lied to you, thats another thing, but you can only be pist at the lie, not the act. If all they did was makeout, then its no big deal anyway, unless it was one of your buddies. It wasnt, was it?

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
I have different values that you do, and I would still bang her while I look for other pvssy, or just go single for sometime.
Since when is being a DJ synonymous to being a total *******? What a horrible advice. If you (Ice-T) do that, than you're treating her worse than she deserves. You broke up with her ---> she wanted to get over you ---> she kissed another guy to get over you ---> you get back together. I understand you are mad at her for not telling you, but she probably did it because she was scared of your reaction. Just tell her you are disappointed and ask her why she didn't tell you. After the talking decide what you're going to do with your relationship.

djbr said:
Bullsh1t.
No bull****. Guys do it to.

kev07 said:
if you get down to it, all girls are hors.
WTF? If that's the case than you are a son of a hor. And you don't want to see yourself like that do you?